Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

He did push for it. The whole scene you can see his need and his anger and manipulation to get her to capitulate. She gave in because he pushed and she loved him. if he does not remember now; he cannot suddenly remember. I hope he does not act like he does not remember to keep the peace with Arshi and family. The whole Ani loves J feel is lost.

The sentiment now is Ani feels a haq and has a proprietary attitude towards Jhanak. It is not love

I disagree Priya,

I couldn't see any anger in that scene, all I could sense was lot of love . I can still agree to a point that she was initially not willing, but ultimately when she hugged him she has closed her eyes with so much peace as if she wanted the moment. And for consent it doesn't means Yes, I am ready in words . Its through actions too. And her hugging him back and giving in was because she also wanted to be loved at that moment. All the love they had for each other came out . I believe at that point they had love for each other and also they were husband and wife as it was projected in many ways before she left to Kashmir .

He not remembering is for raising female sentiments as at the moment the female is looking equally or even more bad ( as after the night pushing him to Arshi and signing annulment was huge mistake from both sides, specially Jhanak's side as he atleast had tried to open up and cancel the marriage , but she shut him down)and the writer needs to erase it. So he will not remember, will reject , CA her and what not.

That is not suprising at all.

If its to blame , its both as they knew they had physical intimacy they should reject the annulment and keep respect for their relation not sacrifice and be mahan.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1827220252666552514?s=46 check the difference between both montage . She was dancing before now not. Birds are gone and ghunghaton image was already there in previous one below her name that does not signify that she will dance . So good knows what they will show

Birds are gone..coz her freedom, chirpiness and confidence are snatched..she have to rebuild it now onwards..ghugrooo abhi v hai...that means she will make entry into entertainment world..I am glad they didn't put Arshi in the middle as per the BTS as it received major backlash... the way Arshi is made to stand in the montage it gives an idea how her character will be in upcoming tracks..she exudes arrogance and I care a damn attitude..she will be the trouble maker between Runak by staying in between them ..atleast the makers have kept Jhanak taller than the other two leads..going by the current tracks, Anirudh has been pushed further behind signifying his reduced influence on her life now onwards...overall the montage captures the essence of the upcoming tracks...

Edited by madonna.dibya - 27 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Birds are gone..coz her freedom, chirpiness and confidence are snatched..she have to rebuild it now onwards..ghugrooo abhi v hai...that means she will make entry into entertainment world..I am glad they didn't put Arshi in the middle as per the BTS as it received major backlash...atleast the makers have kept Jhanak taller than the other two leads..

I hope it happens like that . Now I don’t want runak anymore. Jhanak should walk away from his life forever . He does not deserve it
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously , AnI is getting same type of galiyan on X tag. This will definitely reduce the popularity of Krushal. In ITV no body knew abt him and he gained the popularity due to character besides acting. But if character goes down the drain no body want to see the a character on screen. Regarding redemption , I doubt makers change the story as per TRP. If numbers comes by degrading ML they will continue with it. I have not seen worse ML than this. Not seen Imlie Aditya degrade but for me this is the worst. Even ganja ML Virat and Angad are better than this . At least they were not two timer .

Virat is worst pathetic...I feel Ani is better than rat..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I disagree Priya,

I couldn't see any anger in that scene, all I could sense was lot of love . I can still agree to a point that she was initially not willing, but ultimately when she hugged him she has closed her eyes with so much peace as if she wanted the moment. And for consent it doesn't means Yes, I am ready in words . Its through actions too. And her hugging him back and giving in was because she also wanted to loved at that moment. All the love they had for each other came out . I believe at that point they had love for each other and also they were husband and wife as it was projected in many ways before she left to Kashmir .

He not remembering is for raising female sentiments as at the moment the female ia looking equally or even more bad ( as after the night pushing him to Arshi and signing annulment was huge misstake from both sides, specially Jhanak's side as he atleast had tried ro open up and cancel the marriage , but she shut him down)and the writer needs to erase it. So he will not remember, will reject CA her and what not.

If its to blame , its both as they knew they had physical intimacy they should reject the annulment and keep respect for their relation nit sacrifice and be mahan.

I agree both need to be blamed but now when Jhanak is ready to take jimmedari of kid , AnI is CA her that will not be accepted logically. He should own up his actions even he does not remember but he agreed in monologues that he came close. It’s not justified at all.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I disagree Priya,

I couldn't see any anger in that scene, all I could sense was lot of love . I can still agree to a point that she was initially not willing, but ultimately when she hugged him she has closed her eyes with so much peace as if she wanted the moment. And for consent it doesn't means Yes, I am ready in words . Its through actions too. And her hugging him back and giving in was because she also wanted to loved at that moment. All the love they had for each other came out . I believe at that point they had love for each other and also they were husband and wife as it was projected in many ways before she left to Kashmir .

He not remembering is for raising female sentiments as at the moment the female ia looking equally or even more bad ( as after the night pushing him to Arshi and signing annulment was huge misstake from both sides, specially Jhanak's side as he atleast had tried ro open up and cancel the marriage , but she shut him down)and the writer needs to erase it. So he will not remember, will reject CA her and what not.

If its to blame , its both as they knew they had physical intimacy they should reject the annulment and keep respect for their relation nit sacrifice and be mahan.

I just saw those beautiful Fever Night episodes, and she's trying her best to resist, but Ani keeps emotionally manipulating her and then confesses. She really believed his ILU, felt his love and then calmly loved him. Both loved eachother, which was pure and true β™₯️

Result: All alone feeling betrayed by his love πŸ’”

Ye hath me kabhi choronga, Me humesha tamhrey sath rahonga

Ye sab hug se phly kahy thy to ye kasey bhool gaya?

Edited by xnbstar - 27 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

I hope it happens like that . Now I don’t want runak anymore. Jhanak should walk away from his life forever . He does not deserve it

The whole point of introducing such horrendous tracks is to make sure that we as audience root for Jhanak's solo journey..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalinim153

Jese b hai hmare toxic Runak hai. Ye sochkr Maine vote krdia inheπŸ˜‚ Mjhse ni dekha jyga wo Anupma or rishta ko fav jodi bante dekhkr 😝😝

They can’t beat rishta and Upma after this storyline

Dibya_C thumbnail

I disagree Priya,

I agree to some extent with you, Maya..he was looking for emotional intimacy..security..safe nest..and that's why he was pushing for it... Man's way of showing love is different from that of an woman..man generally likes to exert his right over his lover..whereas, woman likes to nurture her man..Anirudh craved for Jhanak and wanted to get it his way, whether we agree with his way or not that is a different point of discussion while Jhanak reciprocated his need by hugging him back exerting her right to nurture him, care for him .thereafter what happened was consensual as both wanted to be close..such a beautifully done scene by the leads ❀️

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Chii chiii...tauba tauba sara mood khrab krdiya didi nesmiley18smiley19