Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I have hopes from Arshi only. She can do the needful.

Same here. But the Makers are shameless..just like Anirudh, They will flip Arshi's character development also. She may become more clingy towards Anirudh.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

He is such a pure soul na...hug karne ko hi kareeb ana bol raha tha.. πŸ˜‚

Even I had the perception for the longest period that he remembered everything.. it is only because of Jhanak's resistance that he could not bring out the topic..but now I feel makers will white wash him by showing that he was completely ignorant of his deeds..

Just pathetic writing.

Even he accepts the hugging in bhukhar woh yeh baat manega kya. That also will indicate his cheating that why he hugged her despite committed to Arshi. He won’t even accept the hugging part. Woh monologue mein jaroorat accept karega but not publicly.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Even he accepts the hugging in bhukhar woh yeh baat manega kya. That also will indicate his cheating that why he hugged her despite committed to Arshi. He won’t even accept the hugging part. Woh monologue mein jaroorat accept karega but not publicly.

Enjoy the chu*****a...aur kya hi bolu πŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Enjoy the chu*****a...aur kya hi bolu πŸ˜‚

Seriously , AnI is getting same type of galiyan on X tag. This will definitely reduce the popularity of Krushal. In ITV no body knew abt him and he gained the popularity due to character besides acting. But if character goes down the drain no body want to see the a character on screen. Regarding redemption , I doubt makers change the story as per TRP. If numbers comes by degrading ML they will continue with it. I have not seen worse ML than this. Not seen Imlie Aditya degrade but for me this is the worst. Even ganja ML Virat and Angad are better than this . At least they were not two timer .
Shalinim153 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hum bhi dheet hogye hai. Pura ch*****pa dekhnge πŸ˜‚ Mjhe toh lgta hai Jhanak dekhkr Mai b Trp Aunty ki try toxic bnti ja rhi hu Mjhe aaj realise hua Ye rishta ke ache dance sequence fun moments mjhe ache hi ni lgeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mjhe toxicity Mai mjaa aarha haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
shanakanj thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_CpJcmv6KD/?igsh=YjQ5aWJlbjY0ZmF3 now they expect us to vote for them seriously. What a wrong timing for the ML degrade . They could have done this track after one month

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalinim153

Hum bhi dheet hogye hai. Pura ch*****pa dekhnge πŸ˜‚ Mjhe toh lgta hai Jhanak dekhkr Mai b Trp Aunty ki try toxic bnti ja rhi hu Mjhe aaj realise hua Ye rishta ke ache dance sequence fun moments mjhe ache hi ni lgeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mjhe toxicity Mai mjaa aarha haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jitna jyada toxicity utne jyada comments on forum. Full time pass . More than show I am attached to forum .

shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/tayhiba05/status/1827220252666552514?s=46 check the difference between both montage . She was dancing before now not. Birds are gone and ghunghaton image was already there in previous one below her name that does not signify that she will dance . So good knows what they will show

Shalinim153 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Jese b hai hmare toxic Runak hai. Ye sochkr Maine vote krdia inheπŸ˜‚ Mjhse ni dekha jyga wo Anupma or rishta ko fav jodi bante dekhkr 😝😝
Dibya_C thumbnail

Jitna jyada toxicity utne jyada comments on forum. Full time pass . More than show I am attached to forum .

Same here .. yesterday also I posted that I am happy connecting with you people through this forum.. my disgust and disappointment over the show's current track is being subsided by discussion and constructive criticism for the same through participation in the forum..