Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak says to Jethu either I am lying or sirhi is lying . It means he denied confession , gale lagana and everything. Whereas next day he remembered at least the confession and kareeb aana. He is a cheater and won’t accept anything. I don’t know how jhanak will make him accept. She should leave after informing him. She should have got report where the time period of pregnancy will be shown . So at least BH people will have some doubt that it can be a possjbiliTy. But makers does not want ANI to accept it even by pressure.

Why this choton is silent at least he can say that I have seen love in ANI eyes for jhanak. He is good for nothing. Bloody moron
Shalinim153 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Leena Anirudh ko bhut rulane wali hai πŸ˜‚.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why this choton is silent at least he can say that I have seen love in ANI eyes for jhanak. He is good for nothing. Bloody moron

He is a coward, just like his bhatija..bhatija pyar karta hai..to uska manifestation kaise impossible hai!!looser!!

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Now I feel he only remembered taking promise from Jhanak that she will not leave him..and the first hug...usko hi gale lagana bol raha tha...and morning me he must have found himself sleeping with Jhanak in a hugging position..makers ne achha dhoka diya hai hum e ..Anirudh ko white wash karne ka rasta kholk rakha hai pehle se...it's us who have been cheated!!

He can not be whitewashed. Next day he said in monologue that they came close . He is not even accepting that. So how he can be whitewashed.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalinim153

Leena Anirudh ko bhut rulane wali hai πŸ˜‚.

We are dying to see Anirudh's khoon k ansuu πŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

We are dying to see Anirudh's khoon k ansuu πŸ˜‚

I have hopes from Arshi only. She can do the needful.
shanakanj thumbnail

Today appu di mast roasted both T2 and T1. She also said that ANI does not love you. Then she said Laloon will become big singer one day. Whatever she says it becomes true in future

Dibya_C thumbnail

He can not be whitewashed. Next day he said in monologue that they came close . He is not even accepting that. So how he can be whitewashed.

He is such a pure soul na...hug karne ko hi kareeb ana bol raha tha.. πŸ˜‚

Even I had the perception for the longest period that he remembered everything.. it is only because of Jhanak's resistance that he could not bring out the topic..but now I feel makers will white wash him by showing that he was completely ignorant of his deeds..

Just pathetic writing.

Shalinim153 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes. I am only excited for this. Mjhe Anirudh ko tadapte hue dekhna hai wese b Krushal is pro in emotional scenes , isi ka fayda uthana hai Leena koπŸ˜‚ Bechare ko itna tadpayegi ki hme b taras aajyga ki Jhanak maf krde is Bhole Ani ko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dibya_C thumbnail

Today appu di mast roasted both T2 and T1. She also said that ANI does not love you. Then she said Laloon will become big singer one day. Whatever she says it becomes true in future

Haan ..ab to dusron k muh se hi makers hum e dilasa denge k Anirudh loves Jhanak..kyunki his actions prove otherwise now.