Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: prietyp

whats the difference between Ani and guruji (jhanaks father) . Ani always hated guruji and blamed him, now he is doing the exact same. History repeating itself ..unless Ani realizes the truth and accepts..well in this case atleast Jhanak was legally married to Ani when she got pregnant

Only difference is makers will redeem Ani unlike Jhanak's father...kyunki Ani ML hain show ka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Only difference is makers will redeem Ani unlike Jhanak's father...kyunki Ani ML hain show ka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

After miscarriage redemption ka koi fayda hai. Jhanak is not Urvashi here. She won’t forgive him after miscarriage. Important is that how you behave in needed times. She sacrificed her win when it was needed but ANI is not standing with her when she needed. He is not even accepting his confession. That’s a complete lie . After this if jhanak stays at BH TRP will be falling. So better she should

Leave

Edited by shanakanj - 28 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jethu is giving correct advice ki phir bhi jo tum chahti ho woh nahi milega . Why to waste time lolsmiley37smiley37

Exactly..for them Ani Shi as couple.ani loves Arshi..with family blessing they manaoed SR(according to family) also.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

There is no ML and FL here. It’s a family drama. Everything is driven by TRP.
MMR2810 thumbnail

After miscarriage redemption ka koi fayda hai. Jhanak is not Urvashi here. She won’t forgive him after miscarriage. Important is that how you behave in needed times. She sacrificed her win when it was needed but ANI is not standing with her when she needed. He is not even accepting his confession. That’s a complete lie . After this if jhanak stays at BH TRP will be falling. So better she should

Leave

He denied confession also, any new bts?

Dibya_C thumbnail

Leave

For hype and more drama, makers may make her stay in BH till Apu marriage, although I don't want it to happen..but she will leave for sure...aur iske baad she will be on a path of self discovery, self improvement, self independance and probably a track on vengeance for Anirudh...Rudra is staying for a month or so .. he has been given Jhanak's father's identity information..why so???in order to boost the possibility revenge drama...Jhanak will get to know Anirudh has betrayed her by hiding her father's identity and mother's letter...she will consider it as a bigger betrayal than refusal of fatherhood claim by Ani for her own child.

Dibya_C thumbnail

There is no ML and FL here. It’s a family drama. Everything is driven by TRP.

Family daram!!!bina shadi ke Anishit sharing room and bed .. pregnancy out of wedlock ..ye sab jause angle se family show worthy situations hai!!! Producer ganja phunk k interview Dene baitha thaπŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He denied confession also, any new bts?

Jhanak says to Jethu either I am lying or sirhi is lying . It means he denied confession , gale lagana and everything. Whereas next day he remembered at least the confession and kareeb aana. He is a cheater and won’t accept anything. I don’t know how jhanak will make him accept. She should leave after informing him. She should have got report where the time period of pregnancy will be shown . So at least BH people will have some doubt that it can be a possjbiliTy. But makers does not want ANI to accept it even by pressure.
MMR2810 thumbnail

Jhanak says to Jethu either I am lying or sirhi is lying . It means he denied confession , gale lagana and everything. Whereas next day he remembered at least the confession and kareeb aana. He is a cheater and won’t accept anything. I don’t know how jhanak will make him accept. She should leave after informing him. She should have got report where the time period of pregnancy will be shown . So at least BH people will have some doubt that it can be a possjbiliTy. But makers does not want ANI to accept it even by pressure.

Ha may be...even family won't accept..today's shubho dialogues..he will do anything to keep his family happy and safe...so they may tamper DNA test also

Dibya_C thumbnail

Now I feel he only remembered taking promise from Jhanak that she will not leave him..and the first hug...usko hi gale lagana bol raha tha...and morning me he must have found himself sleeping with Jhanak in a hugging position..makers ne achha dhoka diya hai hum e ..Anirudh ko white wash karne ka rasta kholk rakha hai pehle se...it's us who have been cheated!!