Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah he won't accept the kid...later he may regret...by the time he realizes what he lost it will be very late.

It happens with him everytime . Once he loses he realises the importance of it by the time it’s late.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I am puting up consummation scenario based on the assumption that paternity claim is not proven .. once proven, it is the end of Anishit .. atleast from Anirudh's side.. Arshi ka mujhe samajh nahi araha hai...Makers have shown some glimpses of hope regarding her growing some brains after fire incident..but again..she is also driven by jealousy towards Jhanak..anything can happen.

Thentrack is for to stop anisha consummation otherwise I don’t see any other objective behind it. Jhanak and ANI was already on hatepath. Paternity to prove hogi as Guruji and jhanak both said once right time comes he will understand the claims on jhanak was wrong.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Cd__3vx7X/?igsh=MXhpYWE2MjZteDByNQ== lo bts aa gaya no body is believing not even choton. ANI denied that he does not remember anything . She tells ki ab bhi agar shauq hai mujh par I will leave .

Please make her leave.. BH pagals, please do us this favour ..dhakka mar k isko nikalo apne ghar se...hume bhi thoda Shanti mile isse...iss pagalkhane me hum Jhanak ko nahi dekhna chahte.. she should shoulder the responsibility of the child by herself...she should build her career .. in today's time what is the need for father's name?? Once she is successful she can decide the tide of her life independently... I don't want her to ask Ani for Father name to her child.. it was her responsibility to let the father of the unborn baby know that it is his child..she has done it...that's it... Make her LEAVE NOW!

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It happens with him everytime . Once he loses he realises the importance of it by the time it’s late.

But till now we did nt see his regret..I hope makers show this time.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Not from her pov,

Am telling my pov being a regular viewer of this show, if we show today's episode to a non viewers definitely tget Will feel the same...

They did nt show confession scene..

They had shown only these clips..

Ani 's hug..j pushing him and say it's wrong . Right and wrong will decide later. Lap scene and other forced hug and shoulder kiss..

It's clear in new bts where Jhanak said she loved him as he confessed

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

It's clear in new bts where Jhanak said she loved him as he confessed

means he is denying his confession also. Now what to expect from him. She should leave asap. No need to meet Appu do. She also forgot her after she met laloon.
shanakanj thumbnail

means he is denying his confession also. Now what to expect from him. She should leave asap. No need to meet Appu do. She also forgot her after she met laloon.

Jethu is giving correct advice ki phir bhi jo tum chahti ho woh nahi milega . Why to waste time lolsmiley37smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jethu is giving correct advice ki phir bhi jo tum chahti ho woh nahi milega . Why to waste time lolsmiley37smiley37

Ab ye kya nautanki hai!!doc bol rahi hai aur do teen test karwane padenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ log gharme baith k kit se test karke pata kar lete hai...aur yaha dekho...makers fir se palti marne ka nahi soch rahe na!!!agr zyada jute pade to kya pata dikhayenge false alarm...in chu**** se kuch bhi logical expect nahi karna chahiye

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

whats the difference between Ani and guruji (jhanaks father) . Ani always hated guruji and blamed him, now he is doing the exact same. History repeating itself ..unless Ani realizes the truth and accepts..well in this case atleast Jhanak was legally married to Ani when she got pregnant

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

whats the difference between Ani and guruji (jhanaks father) . Ani always hated guruji and blamed him, now he is doing the exact same. History repeating itself ..unless Ani realizes the truth and accepts..well in this case atleast Jhanak was legally married to Ani when she got pregnant

Kya galiyan pad rahi hai ANI and Leena ko with slangs on X tag. They wanted the buzz and they are getting it. TRP and money ke liye kuch bhi story chala rahe hai.