Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Cd__3vx7X/?igsh=MXhpYWE2MjZteDByNQ== lo bts aa gaya no body is believing not even choton. ANI denied that he does not remember anything . She tells ki ab bhi agar shauq hai mujh par I will leave .

This time IF article is true guys. She will have miscarriage. I guess Guruji scene will come after the BH drama. Even for appu di marriage how she can stay. I don’t see any possibility here. No one is believing her. ANI is the main person to take care of appu do marriage. They can’t go against him. I doubt after this they will ask her to stay.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Still if someone believes that runak will be the end game . No way. The dream sequence during the audition is the upcoming track. He won’t accept the kid. What does this man want. He does not want to have physical relation with Arshi but for society and family Arshi will be his wife . Till how long he can sustain this type of relation. Even after baccha reveal he is convincing his fake wife.

Ani cannot avoid physicality with Arshi for longer period of time whether he likes it or not..family will pressurise for it..kuchh dino baad to karna hi padega..family along with Arshi will expect for babies..and if you look at it practically, s*x is the fourth basic need after roti, kapra, makan...it doesn't necessarily mean that two people need to be in love to do it...so if he doesn't decide to come out of the situationship soon, he will remain with no other choice but to consummate...also, it may happen that driven by rage, jealousy and anger towards Jhanak he may commit the crime, though regret it later..kyunki aisa ho gaya na to Arshi kabhi usse nahi chhodegi..in either way, Anirudh is doomed...actually if we look at the current scenario from a neutral lens, it is Anirudh who will bear the maximum damage in the long run with the possibility of losing everything..he has been a kind and empathetic individual..have no doubt about it..just by reading Jhanak's mom's letter, he decided to support Jhanak, despite knowing he is not married to Arshi, he took up the responsibility to cure Arshi after the fire incident...so he will be doomed for sure.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Ani cannot avoid physicality with Arshi for longer period of time whether he likes it or not..family will pressurise for it..kuchh dino baad to karna hi padega..family along with Arshi will expect for babies..and if you look at it practically, s*x is the fourth basic need after roti, kapra, makan...it doesn't necessarily mean that two people need to be in love to do it...so if he doesn't decide to come out of the situationship soon, he will remain with no other choice but to consummate...also, it may happen that driven by rage, jealousy and anger towards Jhanak he may commit the crime, though regret it later..kyunki aisa ho gaya na to Arshi kabhi usse nahi chhodegi..in either way, Anirudh is doomed...actually if we look at the current scenario from a neutral lens, it is Anirudh who is bear the maximum damage in the long run with the possibility of losing everything..he has been a kind and empathetic individual..have no doubt about it..just by reading Jhanak's mom's letter, he decided to support Jhanak, despite knowing he is not married to Arshi, he took up the responsibility to cure Arshi after the fire incident...so he will be doomed for sure.

After she leaves he will know that it’s his baccha . He can not have peaceful life with Arshi after disowning his own child. He will regret at least for his bacchha. If it is proved that ani is his father Arshi no way will consummate with him. Even he won’t. She does not have any self respect but stay with him for family so he doesn’t go to jhanak and torture in the room.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This time IF article is true guys. She will have miscarriage. I guess Guruji scene will come after the BH drama. Even for appu di marriage how she can stay. I don’t see any possibility here. No one is believing her. ANI is the main person to take care of appu do marriage. They can’t go against him. I doubt after this they will ask her to stay.

There is another bts na...she is roaming in BH..

He had monologues na...how can he say that he didn't remember anything..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

There is another bts na...she is roaming in BH..

He had monologues na...how can he say that he didn't remember anything..

She might have gone upstairs to meet Appu di not necessarily she will stay there
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is the guruji scene?

MMR2810 thumbnail

Still if someone believes that runak will be the end game . No way. The dream sequence during the audition is the upcoming track. He won’t accept the kid. What does this man want. He does not want to have physical relation with Arshi but for society and family Arshi will be his wife . Till how long he can sustain this type of relation. Even after baccha reveal he is convincing his fake wife.

Yeah he won't accept the kid...later he may regret...by the time he realizes what he lost it will be very late.

MMR2810 thumbnail

She might have gone upstairs to meet Appu di not necessarily she will stay there

Ha may be...show lost essence

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After she leaves he will know that it’s his baccha . He can not have peaceful life with Arshi after disowning his own child. He will regret at least for his bacchha. If it is proved that ani is his father Arshi no way will consummate with him. Even he won’t. She does not have any self respect but stay with him for family so he doesn’t go to jhanak and torture in the room.

I am puting up consummation scenario based on the assumption that paternity claim is not proven .. once proven, it is the end of Anishit .. atleast from Anirudh's side.. Arshi ka mujhe samajh nahi araha hai...Makers have shown some glimpses of hope regarding her growing some brains after fire incident..but again..she is also driven by jealousy towards Jhanak..anything can happen.

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Do not watch full episodes for a few days..my suggestion for keeping sanity intact..I will be doing the same..so much negativity, toxicity and filth!

bhaiiii..itne jaldi miscarriage episode nahii aayega..this pregnancy track will be stretched to the limit by the makers.2-3 months araam se maankar chalo..and in this track only we'll get bhar bhar ke runak moments..if u all r waiting for miscarriage to happen to watch the episodes again..to mahino baithe raho phir

this track was designed to brink runak closer to eo..agar abhi bhi nahii samjhe to kab samjhoge..anii is the one to force jhanak to stay in BH..uske baad shuru hoga runak centric episodes, their inital hatred for eo..still staying together for the sake of baby n then gradually again fallin in love with eo n anii caring for jhanak in her pregnancy

Anii will surely stand by jhanak in this moment..just give him some time to process everything..dont jump on him to be sudden lovet dovey with Jhanak

But i feel as viewes this track will be the most interesting track for runak fans as we'll get loads of realizations of love n feeligs for eo..Just wait n watch..smiley41