Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

He did push for it. The whole scene you can see his need and his anger and manipulation to get her to capitulate. She gave in because he pushed and she loved him. if he does not remember now; he cannot suddenly remember. I hope he does not act like he does not remember to keep the peace with Arshi and family. The whole Ani loves J feel is lost.

The sentiment now is Ani feels a haq and has a proprietary attitude towards Jhanak. It is not love

In New bts also he is CA her

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

He did push for it. The whole scene you can see his need and his anger and manipulation to get her to capitulate. She gave in because he pushed and she loved him. if he does not remember now; he cannot suddenly remember. I hope he does not act like he does not remember to keep the peace with Arshi and family. The whole Ani loves J feel is lost.

The sentiment now is Ani feels a haq and has a proprietary attitude towards Jhanak. It is not love

Jhanak's entry into his life as wife has turned him into an Alpha with all of its good nad bad traits...he definitely feels Jhanak is his property..his paschataap track is essential now to prove that it was not about his haq alone, it was his love towards her that made him an Alpha.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

He is in Showbiz..he has seen enough.. moreover he knows that Runak was married once..so pregnancy is a natural outcome..so took it positively..

yeah it was nice to see him taking it a neutral way & how jhanak discussed with him to acknowledge regarding the fact that the father does have the right to know about his unborn child i..he did seem bit affected but still discussed which was nice to see for now..
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

All will be shocked and next moment screaming at her face.. Basu known for screaming for nothing ab toh pregnancy newssmiley36

frankly speaking the past few episodes i kinda FFed the family scenes lol..maybe spark not there ir something...plus arshi & her mother are irritating to observe..
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In New bts also he is CA her

Still if someone believes that runak will be the end game . No way. The dream sequence during the audition is the upcoming track. He won’t accept the kid. What does this man want. He does not want to have physical relation with Arshi but for society and family Arshi will be his wife . Till how long he can sustain this type of relation. Even after baccha reveal he is convincing his fake wife.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

frankly speaking the past few episodes i kinda FFed the family scenes lol..maybe spark not there ir something...plus arshi & her mother are irritating to observe..

Spark will be back once they see jhanak rani. Their favourite time passsmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Cd__3vx7X/?igsh=MXhpYWE2MjZteDByNQ== lo bts aa gaya no body is believing not even choton. ANI denied that he does not remember anything . She tells ki ab bhi agar shauq hai mujh par I will leave .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Spark will be back once they see jhanak rani. Their favourite time passsmiley36

only thing ever etched in mind is the name chotton chotton & chotton. smiley37lets see family drama is spiced up.

man, for real i thought it was another imagination of jhalak speaking dialogues of being pregnantsmiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_Cd__3vx7X/?igsh=MXhpYWE2MjZteDByNQ== lo bts aa gaya no body is believing not even choton. ANI denied that he does not remember anything . She tells ki ab bhi agar shauq hai mujh par I will leave .

lol, how can he not remember this ?? lol unless it will come back & he's got bit amnesia from this lol..at least jhanak wants the best for her unborn child
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

only thing ever etched in mind is the name chotton chotton & chotton. smiley37lets see family drama is spiced up.

man, for real i thought it was another imagination of jhalak speaking dialogues of being pregnantsmiley36

Even I thought it is next round of audition for pregnancy scene but yeh toh kuch aur hi huasmiley36