Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

From her POV she was forced and from his POV he doesnt remember ...

Great idea from makers ....

They forget that we had seen the epiosde ...

Nothing to say about these makers

Not from her pov,

Am telling my pov being a regular viewer of this show, if we show today's episode to a non viewers definitely tget Will feel the same...

They did nt show confession scene..

They had shown only these clips..

Ani 's hug..j pushing him and say it's wrong . Right and wrong will decide later. Lap scene and other forced hug and shoulder kiss..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Yeah watch only precap till we get miscarriage epi . We all know what they will do with jhanak revealing pregnancy news. Oh god that will be torture to watch.

wanna see ani & arshi's face lol. idk how aditya is going to turn out but at least he had a normal way conversing with jhanak's pregnancy without much drama.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope Anirudh eventually does the math and realise the child is his, without any DNA test..it will atleast make his misdeeds worthy of redemption..Leena G should do us this favour.. πŸ™

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Leena's track record says her achha admis eventually turn buda admis πŸ˜…

Now only two possibilities..redemption of Ani..

Or bye bye to all Basu's clan

New family with Acha aadmi track

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

wanna see ani & arshi's face lol. idk how aditya is going to turn out but at least he had a normal way conversing with jhanak's pregnancy without much drama.

He is in Showbiz..he has seen enough.. moreover he knows that Runak was married once..so pregnancy is a natural outcome..so took it positively..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I hope Anirudh eventually does the math and realise the child is his, without any DNA test..it will atleast make his misdeeds worthy of redemption..Leena G should do us this favour.. πŸ™

Bro lost all brain cells...

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

From her POV she was forced and from his POV he doesnt remember ...

Great idea from makers ....

They forget that we had seen the epiosde ...

Nothing to say about these makers

He did push for it. The whole scene you can see his need and his anger and manipulation to get her to capitulate. She gave in because he pushed and she loved him. if he does not remember now; he cannot suddenly remember. I hope he does not act like he does not remember to keep the peace with Arshi and family. The whole Ani loves J feel is lost.

The sentiment now is Ani feels a haq and has a proprietary attitude towards Jhanak. It is not love

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like now Aditya is falling for Jhanak… his talks seemed like that… don’t know how long he will take to realise it…I think once he is sure then same time Ani also will be sure that he wants k back in his life…

New bts is out Mayuri… j wanted to say to Ani alone the news.. but he doesn’t want to talk to her… so she tells she will tell front of his family then… he is telling her to get out .. this is before news reveal

In Mumbai Jhanak have been so much insulting to ani .wo akele main jhanak se kabhi baat nahin karega.totally two times she said go to my room in front of adi. Now Both are hating eachother.love kabhi dikha nahin haa ab nafrat jaroor shuru ho gayi

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now only two possibilities..redemption of Ani..

Or bye bye to all Basu's clan

New family with Acha aadmi track

Anirudh's redemption is predecided.. I guess makers should first introduce Anirudh's redemption track and see audience responses and then only go for the achha admi with family, if at all receiving good feedback for the same.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

All will be shocked and next moment screaming at her face.. Basu known for screaming for nothing ab toh pregnancy newssmiley36