Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bodo maa was in favour of ANI in the bts. Choton was standing mum. So he does not have any say in this that also means he is siding with ANI. But jhanak does not look broken when she meets Appu di. Looking at precap , she will stay strong against all evils including ANI. The miscarriage will happen after they are done with CA of jhanak.

I now donโ€™t want to think much.. will just watch & leave it
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like now Aditya is falling for Jhanakโ€ฆ his talks seemed like thatโ€ฆ donโ€™t know how long he will take to realise itโ€ฆI think once he is sure then same time Ani also will be sure that he wants k back in his lifeโ€ฆ

New bts is out Mayuriโ€ฆ j wanted to say to Ani alone the news.. but he doesnโ€™t want to talk to herโ€ฆ so she tells she will tell front of his family thenโ€ฆ he is telling her to get out .. this is before news reveal

Love angle of AK was predecided..if audience likes his existence in Jhanak's life, it may be shown that he will propose marriage to Jhanak..without someone to snatch the FL from ML, the drama does not hit hard ..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

looks like now Aditya is falling for Jhanakโ€ฆ his talks seemed like thatโ€ฆ donโ€™t know how long he will take to realise itโ€ฆI think once he is sure then same time Ani also will be sure that he wants k back in his lifeโ€ฆ

New bts is out Mayuriโ€ฆ j wanted to say to Ani alone the news.. but he doesnโ€™t want to talk to herโ€ฆ so she tells she will tell front of his family thenโ€ฆ he is telling her to get out .. this is before news reveal

The finger showing scene and AK dialogue was before the reveal. Means he did not use after reveal. Didi giving dhamki to go mayka but after reveal she is still in BH. No self respect .
Dibya_C thumbnail

Makes sense..in such a tricky situation obviously mother would wish to talk to the father in private..

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bodo maa was in favour of ANI in the bts. Choton was standing mum. So he does not have any say in this that also means he is siding with ANI. But jhanak does not look broken when she meets Appu di. Looking at precap , she will stay strong against all evils including ANI. The miscarriage will happen after they are done with CA of jhanak.

I guess none of the Basus will believe Jhanak this time.. not even Chhoton and Bodomaa..

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Please do miscarriage soon and let her build her career. Anyway Ani wont trust her and whole family will do ca of her.

I just want jhanak to slap Ani infront of his family and walk away.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Please do miscarriage soon and let her build her career. Anyway Ani wont trust her and whole family will do ca of her.

I don't want her to have physical contact of any form with Ani, not even a slap. Her vengeance should be in the form of being successful and completely cutting him off from her life. Period.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Looks like it will be a horror show for next two weeks . How she will stay here . Even for appu di she should not stay. Better to skip the episodes until we get precap of miscarriage.
Dibya_C thumbnail

AK most probably will have a role to play in proving paternity of Anirudh..coz most probably none of the Basus will believe Jhanak's claim this time.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I don't want her to have physical contact of any form with Ani, not even a slap. Her vengeance should be in the form of being successful and completely cutting him off from her life. Period.

Exactly! Let her become successful and happy in her life.

I want her to slap so that let his family also know he is not bhola like they think.