Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TRP aunties won’t like jhanak to stay in BH without acceptance of kid. They won’t get TRP if they repeat same shaadi track . So they have to make jhanak more strong for TRP. In ITV once ML start degrading he can never become up , he will continue to stoop lower and lower. Only when they have to close the show they put some sense for happy ending. Aunties like degrading of ML and acha Aadmi track. Here who knows in the next montage AK might come. He will not make exit it will be open ended so they can make his re entry. Let’s see BH drama kitne din chalayenge mostly till Appu di wedding max to max one month. Uske baad to they have show final verdict .

I feel same too… IF already put article as Chooton won’t support J … but in bts we see Chooton & badi maa there with J… if is putting article like Sunday jhank will tell Ani the news & mon she will have miscarry & Tuesday back to Mumbai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ like seriously
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TRP aunties won’t like jhanak to stay in BH without acceptance of kid. They won’t get TRP if they repeat same shaadi track . So they have to make jhanak more strong for TRP. In ITV once ML start degrading he can never become up , he will continue to stoop lower and lower. Only when they have to close the show they put some sense for happy ending. Aunties like degrading of ML and acha Aadmi track. Here who knows in the next montage AK might come. He will not make exit it will be open ended so they can make his re entry. Let’s see BH drama kitne din chalayenge mostly till Appu di wedding max to max one month. Uske baad to they have show final verdict .

Even one month is huge..it should not stretch beyond 2 weeks..but Haan..makers can do anything...itna nachane k baad bhi she didn't miscarry, to kuchh bhi faltu dikha sakte hain ye ..

My point is, they have set the stage for ML stooping to the lowest by rejecting his fatherhood claim, Apudi marriage is fast tracked to accommodate Jhanak's stay, her career prospects are also set in place with a movie in a week timeline.. moreover, in order to show FL as a phoenix rising from ashes, ML has to be shown repenting..in order to fulfill the foreshadowing that Anirudh will only be able to watch her successful from a far, it is necessary to wrap up the current track as soon as possible..coz otherwise even TRP aunties will not tolerate..as we have seen that Jhanak's solo journey is fetching the makers maximum trp..keeping my hopes high.. fingers crossed 🀞

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I feel same too… IF already put article as Chooton won’t support J … but in bts we see Chooton & badi maa there with J… if is putting article like Sunday jhank will tell Ani the news & mon she will have miscarry & Tuesday back to Mumbai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ like seriously

No..I guess it will be stretched for maximum two weeks.. that's why the makers have fast tracked Apu marriage..but the sooner the better 🀞

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Bodo maa was in favour of ANI in the bts. Choton was standing mum. So he does not have any say in this that also means he is siding with ANI. But jhanak does not look broken when she meets Appu di. Looking at precap , she will stay strong against all evils including ANI. The miscarriage will happen after they are done with CA of jhanak.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Acha aadmi track failed in almost all shows which introduced that plot recently..

Ghum 1, TMD, PS, yhc, imlie 3 Radhamohan.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Finally watched episode....

They always messed up with time slot....

Still Aditya and Jhanak roaming in Same dresses.

Here didi come and wishing evil people good morning

So in Mumbai land still its the same day...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And in Kolkata , its next day morning...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..

It seems Aditya developed feelings for Jhanak...

Aditya offered to flat , j agreed go stay...he took her to hospital..

Arshi and evil gang plotted to stop Appu marriage ..smiley11

The good for nothing Lawyer shubho wanted to put some false accusations I mean theft case on Lalon ...smiley7smiley7

Appu comes and irritates tmw1 and tmw2.smiley32smiley32

Doctor reveals j is pregnant....smiley3smiley44

Later Aditya came to jhanak room and questions j about her career...and other plans smiley13smiley13

Madam had fbs of Ani hugging her....now only showing that hug scene gives a different picture...it's like he forced himself on her...

No chappals at me...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Yes... definitely he forced himself with emotional blackmailing...but I would still consider it consensual coz Jhanak was fully aware and conscious and succumbed to her overwhelming emotions..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Acha aadmi track failed in almost all shows which introduced that plot recently..

What is achha admi track?

samarp2 thumbnail

Finally watched episode....

They always messed up with time slot....

Still Aditya and Jhanak roaming in Same dresses.

Here didi come and wishing evil people good morning

So in Mumbai land still its the same day...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And in Kolkata , its next day morning...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..

It seems Aditya developed feelings for Jhanak...

Aditya offered to flat , j agreed go stay...he took her to hospital..

Arshi and evil gang plotted to stop Appu marriage ..smiley11

The good for nothing Lawyer shubho wanted to put some false accusations I mean theft case on Lalon ...smiley7smiley7

Appu comes and irritates tmw1 and tmw2.smiley32smiley32

Doctor reveals j is pregnant....smiley3smiley44

Later Aditya came to jhanak room and questions j about her career...and other plans smiley13smiley13

Madam had fbs of Ani hugging her....now only showing that hug scene gives a different picture...it's like he forced himself on her...

No chappals at me...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

looks like now Aditya is falling for Jhanak… his talks seemed like that… don’t know how long he will take to realise it…I think once he is sure then same time Ani also will be sure that he wants k back in his life…

New bts is out Mayuri… j wanted to say to Ani alone the news.. but he doesn’t want to talk to her… so she tells she will tell front of his family then… he is telling her to get out .. this is before news reveal

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It depends on the actor also. Here AK is liked by the audience as a friend . Rishta actor was too good . TMD acha admi acting was bakwas. In jhanak already AK is getting lot of appreciation despite his past habits.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

No..I guess it will be stretched for maximum two weeks.. that's why the makers have fast tracked Apu marriage..but the sooner the better 🀞

yaa.. now we want this miscarry news fast smiley37