Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

I have no hope with this maker. They are garbage arrogant people. I am no more looking for any tracks that they bring. They will keep jumping from one track to other like a monkey. They ruined the most beautiful piece of the show Runak and something that I loved in the beginning, that innocent chubuli Jhanak who answered back everyone.

But this show has become something else. I am now just watching the show as I a kinda use to it and just want to see how deep down it is gonna drain down. BAS!!!

No hope, No expectation. Just watching for the sake of it.

totally agree Anu., it has now become typical sass bahoo drama .. nothing more .. watching it just cause used to watch it for long.. it’s hard to loose the practice of watching
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

How can doctor say shayadπŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€”β€¦ is it real or fake pregnancy then smiley36

Adi was also shocked smiley36smiley36 along with Jhanak smiley36

Jhanak said k mera dil janta hn kya such hn..

Baat khatam...

Bht phir bhi loose end rakha hua h

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, I am hoping at least Ani should remember the hug and what he talked to her on that night. If he does, he should get the possibility of things getting escalated on that night leading to pregnancy.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I am hoping at least Ani should remember the hug and what he talked to her on that night. If he does, he should get the possibility of things getting escalated on that night leading to pregnancy.

Even if he remembers the hug , he won’t accept it in front of his family. He is such a coward.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even if he remembers the hug , he won’t accept it in front of his family. He is such a coward.

Yep. I agree. Five words

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bloody Bloody Hell !

5 W 20 C

It looks so forced and fake... clearly they are more focused on negative publicity.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 28 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

jhanak is in full hate in new montage and emerging tall so it means he will reject the kid or won’t accept . Miscarriage and jhanak might leave and stay more strong . She does not have any other option than making her career. Appu di shaadi bhi 2-3 days mein hogi. She also has one week time for photo shoot. They will show everything in next one week. I doubt AK will come . She will leave in her own

I hope Aisa hi ho..this track should not be stretched like elastic..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with this .....even if he remembers everything than also he wont accept it..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally watched episode....

They always messed up with time slot....

Still Aditya and Jhanak roaming in Same dresses.

Here didi come and wishing evil people good morning

So in Mumbai land still its the same day...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And in Kolkata , its next day morning...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..

It seems Aditya developed feelings for Jhanak...

Aditya offered his flat , j agreed to stay...he took her to hospital..

Arshi and evil gang plotted to stop Appu marriage ..smiley11

The good for nothing Lawyer shubho wanted to put some false accusations I mean theft case on Lalon ...smiley7smiley7

Appu comes and irritates tmw1 and tmw2.smiley32smiley32

Doctor reveals j is pregnant....smiley3smiley44

Later Aditya came to jhanak room and questions j about her career...and other plans smiley13smiley13

Madam had fbs of Ani hugging her....now only showing that hug scene gives a different picture...it's like he forced himself on her...

No chappals at me...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Edited by MMR2810 - 28 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I hope Aisa hi ho..this track should not be stretched like elastic..

TRP aunties won’t like jhanak to stay in BH without acceptance of kid. They won’t get TRP if they repeat same shaadi track . So they have to make jhanak more strong for TRP. In ITV once ML start degrading he can never become up , he will continue to stoop lower and lower. Only when they have to close the show they put some sense for happy ending. Aunties like degrading of ML and acha Aadmi track. Here who knows in the next montage AK might come. He will not make exit it will be open ended so they can make his re entry. Let’s see BH drama kitne din chalayenge mostly till Appu di wedding max to max one month. Uske baad to they have show final verdict .