Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

Bloody Bloody Hell !

5 W 20 C

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In bts we saw dining table scene na...what about that scene??

I am still skip watching.. it’s hall drama … lawyer wants to leave the house .. Arsh is like I am here u guys have to be here.. she is bad mouthing Jhank.. she is saying now Ani will not say J is a good girl
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Miscarriage to hoga not immediately but baad mein hoga. I guess she will stay till appu di marriage. I am sure he won’t take the responsibility openly even till that time so then finally she will leave. He could not accept his love bacche ko kya accept karega

exactly,., he will not do anything.. I think by end of track Adi will come again to take Jhanak may be
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu did you observe one more thing....

Didi's back side there is bright sun...but she is blocking the light.......so symbolically they are conveying that didi never let the light come in to their lives.

there is a small array of light still coming, Arshi did not block all of it smiley1

Will she be the full villain now?

I guess let’s get prepared for another 250 episode of hall drama

Edited by DiLaila - 28 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

I have no hope with this maker. They are garbage arrogant people. I am no more looking for any tracks that they bring. They will keep jumping from one track to other like a monkey. They ruined the most beautiful piece of the show Runak and something that I loved in the beginning, that innocent chubuli Jhanak who answered back everyone.

But this show has become something else. I am now just watching the show as I a kinda use to it and just want to see how deep down it is gonna drain down. BAS!!!

No hope, No expectation. Just watching for the sake of it.

Same here. I am also watching since I needed a distraction and I am used to this. Whatever they show it is not affecting me anymore

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly,., he will not do anything.. I think by end of track Adi will come again to take Jhanak may be

I don't think so that these story of only three character.she will stay in bh house.producer also said this is family story.i think adi ka kaam itna hain like Rahul .new montage also clear this.lets see what happens.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

jhanak is in full hate in new montage and emerging tall so it means he will reject the kid or won’t accept . Miscarriage and jhanak might leave and stay more strong . She does not have any other option than making her career. Appu di shaadi bhi 2-3 days mein hogi. She also has one week time for photo shoot. They will show everything in next one week. I doubt AK will come . She will leave in her own

samarp2 thumbnail

Today no Ani in epi … more j & Adi & evil Bose… & they planning not to conduct the wedding

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

there is a small array of light still coming, Arshi did not block all of it smiley1

Will she be the full villain now?

I guess let’s get prepared for another 250 episode of hall drama

That light ray reflects on Jhanak face..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I don't think so that these story of only three character.she will stay in bh house.producer also said this is family story.i think adi ka kaam itna hain like Rahul .new montage also clear this.lets see what happens.

AK is just for supporting her . Jhanak will always love ANI. That’s why he is not in montage. He is not the main character as of now . Once her career is rising AK will leave I guess. One thing I am sure ANI won’t accept the kid, in line with his character , jhanak won’t stay without acceptance in BH .