Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu did you observe one more thing....

Didi's back side there is bright sun...but she is blocking the light.......so symbolically they are conveying that didi never let the light come in to their lives.

she is now in between them.. after 300 epi they thought of including her .. now she is also main character then ,, she won’t easily let them get back together
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am still hopeful that the kid is rejected leading to miscarriage. She pursue her career. Better for her good

Am also..madam thinking kid is above all..

But how will she survive without job...moreover everyone asks the same question...either she should stand strong and prove that baby is ani's baby...or has to think about other options.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am still hopeful that the kid is rejected leading to miscarriage. She pursue her career. Better for her good

but this track just started .. so it will go on for a month at least,. Right away they won’t bring miscarriage like that IF reporter smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7 posted .. she just posts anything for her views smiley7
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

How they are sitting and conducting conference how to stop the marriage. Terrible.

exactly.. they r ashamed it seems smiley29smiley29 but not ashamed of murderer in law smiley29smiley7
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But Janak’s pic is standing tall. She finally will emerge from the dark and get the light. But not sure about Ani. As of now sure Arshi is completely in their way apart from the two idiots themselves.

In Ani’s side full of dark clouds...indicates mus.

samarp2 thumbnail

Is Adi falling for Jhanak? smiley3 He is saying cause of her I am comg into light from darkness smiley9 how can I let her go into darkness … I have to keep her alive smiley18smiley18

Looks like Adi is falling for Jhanak & he wants to change himself for her

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Now in evil gang .. Arshi is new member to talk against all good smiley26

In bts we saw dining table scene na...what about that scene??

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

but this track just started .. so it will go on for a month at least,. Right away they won’t bring miscarriage like that IF reporter smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7 posted .. she just posts anything for her views smiley7

Miscarriage to hoga not immediately but baad mein hoga. I guess she will stay till appu di marriage. I am sure he won’t take the responsibility openly even till that time so then finally she will leave. He could not accept his love bacche ko kya accept karega

samarp2 thumbnail

Looks like doc is thinking kid is of Adi & Jhanak smiley29 today more time for Adi & Jhanak & evil Bose

tellyme thumbnail
I have no hope with this maker. They are garbage arrogant people. I am no more looking for any tracks that they bring. They will keep jumping from one track to other like a monkey. They ruined the most beautiful piece of the show Runak and something that I loved in the beginning, that innocent chubuli Jhanak who answered back everyone.

But this show has become something else. I am now just watching the show as I a kinda use to it and just want to see how deep down it is gonna drain down. BAS!!!

No hope, No expectation. Just watching for the sake of it.