Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

I am not concerned about J's cheekham chilli and I give not a care for Arshi's - Arshi is to me, what I am to my daughter - she tells me, aap toh roz chillati ho, nyaya kya hai? I am not really worried if you shout mama but if papa gets angry, I feel worried smiley36

I am waiting with baited breath to listen to the nagma s that will come out of a certain someone's mouth smiley14

That is the horror part , the nagmas... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Haven't watched it yet, but this is the attitude he threw today? smiley36

Ya babu wanted to repeat the marham patti scene in Front of the celebrity audience but that girl stopped him and asked Adi. Phir bhi he was adamant to see it getting done!! And then this dialogue ๐Ÿ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I only want jyotikas ๐Ÿคช

tellyme thumbnail

What a rubbish twist she got in.Now Aditya is in picture showed them close and so mostly Anirudh will not trust her.. Such a horrible story track.

Dont know what is Leena idea of both men and women...

Why dont they just shut down this show ?

they are doing all to ruin the story step by step. All they are doing is bring the tracks that degrade the storyline.

She degraded Anirudh now if he does not accept Jhanak, she will nullify everything about him that he stood for in initial days.

Now, as she has pushed J to say this openly to Anirudh and brought this track, I want J to garo Jhanda and make sure Ani accepts it. he cannot do things and get away with it. I am so sad, we have to even doubt this way about Ani. smiley19

They had two good tracks opened, Careet and J's father wala, abhi this track was not needed. The moment I think they are doing good, they ruin it. this has happened several times

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

they are doing all to ruin the story step by step. All they are doing is bring the tracks that degrade the storyline.

She degraded Anirudh now if he does not accept Jhanak, she will nullify everything about him that he stood for in initial days.

Now, as she has pushed J to say this openly to Anirudh and brought this track, I want J to garo Jhanda and make sure Ani accepts it. he cannot do things and get away with it. I am so sad, we have to even doubt this way about Ani. smiley19

They had two good tracks opened, Careet and J's father wala, abhi this track was not needed. The moment I think they are doing good, they ruin it. this has happened several times

Maybe they are in no mood to continue may be to wind up .. playing sudden death!!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Yep we didnโ€™t have slightest doubt that Ani and Janak will go to this extent on that night. Alas we were wrong.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

girls see if posted news again of her miscarriage smiley37 that IF reporter never proves me wrong smiley37smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

girls see if posted news again of her miscarriage smiley37 that IF reporter never proves me wrong smiley37smiley37

Well I m going to accept her thought process with no resistance ๐Ÿ˜ she and Leena know better๐Ÿคช

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Well I m going to accept her thought process with no resistance ๐Ÿ˜ she and Leena know better๐Ÿคช

I was waiting for her this news only smiley37smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I was waiting for her this news only smiley37smiley37

You know her too well๐Ÿ˜œ