Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

I want Harvey Spector's soul to hunt down armaan sa and kick his a*s for disrespecting the professional I adore bcoz of suits. Suits dekh kar lagata bhai lawyer hi banana chahiye aur kuch nahi, armaan-abhira ko dekh kar lagta hai kuch bhi ban jav but lawyer mat bano. Bar association of India should take action against the writers for showing their profession so dumb.

Aur abhira bahen tum galat hote dekhti ho to chup nahi reh sakti thik hai to tumhe tumhare saath jo galat ho raha hai nahi dikhaya deta, kyu sunti ho pathetic poddars aur ghatiya Goenkas ki.

Except phuphasa and chachi sare characters dumb hi hai, woh dono kabhi kabhi dumb ho jate hai but utna chalta hai.

There was another dialogue yest which went like "bade apne choto ke liye sacrifice karte hai but unki badtameezi nai bardasht karni chahiye " . Another lol worthy dialogue..poocho she is also choti to dadisa so wahan why should dadisa bardasth karo her badtameezi ?

Galat hote nai dekh sakti toh buddha Manish, vidya and dadisa toh head to toe forever wrong hai phir bhi she sucks upto them šŸ˜‘

What will she get by telling everyone abt the date kaand ? Those two should have just left the place & have date elsewhere .

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this revenge is correct suiting her situation. She has no emotions towards arman as she is not crying. She openly said none is taking care of my pain so let me be bad. Everything is for her sukoon i feel. This way her mind words are different on ar and hasil but her actions she is pulling rohit in hugs touches. If we remember she didn't let him touch her initially. She said let's take time slowly. Same words yesterday rohit said but she hugged. Her actions are different. If she is not comfortable or doesn't want him neat by though her mind words are ulta she won't let him near. It's like how and when ruhis mom fell in love with her father none can get it. It's only her father understood it rest all were mocking and in end she stood for her love till her death . Ruhis deeds too I am getting nostalgia same vibes so I am immune to the beti with daughter affect. Knowingly done deeds are not caught any day in yrkkh. And another thing if ruhi is exposed whatever she does she loses totally .so she has to be struck in rohits game next as she did everything poora phasegi in him and can't come out of it. Leads are thrown out easily any day not sideys. So i am confident there. My wish is let rohit kick ar till he marries and closes ruhis booth that way and she has no other option except choosing him. If ar is not at home what will ruhi do except submit to rohit as wife. And abhimaan will be happy outside poddars away from ruhi. Will anyone support rohit if ruhi id exposed except he should slap himself for trusting her so he has to be grey in continuing the game.

Yes, she doesnā€™t look emotional towards Armaan, moreover being very touchy with Rohit and allowing him also in return.. but this Armaan ka booth from her mind is not leaving her. If Abhimaan gets married, Abhira enters that house as bahu.. so Abhira doubts will increase even more, brothers keep on fighting because of these two..

Originally posted by: Krinya

There was another dialogue yest which went like "bade apne choto ke liye sacrifice karte hai but unki badtameezi nai bardasht karni chahiye " . Another lol worthy dialogue..poncho she is also choti to dadisa so wahan why should dadisa bardasth karo her badtameezi ?

Galat hote nai dekh sakti toh buddha Manish, vidya and dadisa toh head to toe forever wrong hai phir bhi she sucks upto them šŸ˜‘

What will she get by telling everyone abt the date kaand ? Those two should have just left the place & have date elsewhere .

that hum sath sath hi won't work there as one couple is angry šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Susi26

Yes, she doesnā€™t look emotional towards Armaan, moreover being very touchy with Rohit and allowing him also in return.. but this Armaan ka booth from her mind is not leaving her. If Abhimaan gets married, Abhira enters that house as bahu.. so Abhira doubts will increase even more, brothers keep on fighting because of these two..

drama se peth bharega buffet ki tarah, romance se kuch nahi woh lollipop hi bas šŸ¤£šŸ¤£kuch bhi ho mujhe maja araha hi mujhe koi farq nahi kaun sahi kaun galat sab apni jagah pe aage story ko bhada rahe hi bas.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Viewers band karo 2 ladki 1 ladka triangle

Makers : okay... Ab se 2 ladke 1 ladki triangle dikhayengesmiley44

Aur ladki lead bhi nhi hogismiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch bhi ho, when rohit jhados armaan tomorrow, i want abhira just to watch the scene not get involved in it.

Armaan deserves this from rohit

Kuch bhi ho, when rohit jhados armaan tomorrow, i want abhira just to watch the scene not get involved in it.

that too when friction is in peak for rohit
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember when Ro went missing Ab was the only one to find out where he was by tracking him.

In initial days Ab was introduced as someone rational but it was fading with time but I am so glad she did something useful today.

Ar should call manager infront of 4 of them and asked him to spill the truth but alas.....

Only person who acted sensibly was Ab called manager and asked him who booked first.

Ab can call manager to PH and tell infront of everyone truth but that trait is reserve to ekta fl only........

They introduce variety type of detective FL chahe unka actual job kuch bhi ho

...Proof keliye kisi ke ghar ke andar jaana,,accident ,kidnap hona to destroy the evidence at last evidence dhika diya toh woh badal jaana ..How adventurous smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

As par ITV standard Abhiraā€™s character is very well written and consistent most of the times, am happy she is using her brains and trying to find out what happened in booking the restaurant. She controlled her emotions and anger and didnā€™t confront that vamp before talking to Armaan. When she called he said he is busy and then while coming he have all the time to stand near Rohitā€™s room watching wife and husband ?why does he even care what they do? Ruhi Birla ki Gate keeper duty Armaan ne le liya kya ?smiley36 And then he donā€™t have time to hear what Abhira is saying but if she goes and talks to Ruhi then chalo letā€™s attack Abhira for interfering ,why will Abhira not feel insecure or interfere itā€™s her life too,that vile characterless creature is ruining 3 lives and entire poddarā€™s too ,so as long as Armaan is involved Abhira will of course interfere.

Our Sunshine girl ā¤ļøšŸ˜˜ and her unconditional love

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1821733077359407377

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

.ur so right. Yest maza hi aa gaya mujhe toh..I'm still laughing on "jo is jaise admi se pyar kar sakti hai woh kaisi hogi"smiley37Abhira toh chup hi ho gayismiley37

I get this feeling again and again ke rohit ka antim samay nikat haišŸ™‚ā€ā†•ļø