Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

About the precap: I believe that they should get married if they are okay with moving out together right after the marriage. Same ghar mai rahena hain toh is environment mai shaddi karkey kya he hoga. It would just be kaveri taunting them throughout the wedding functions, rohit screaming about something and ruhi trying out weird shit (maybe take a page out of my love billo rani's book). vaisey he they started having all fights and discussions in the porch for abhira's benefit smiley39

This will be the most bizarre marriage of Rishtaverse. Atleast in other serials or sessions FL was tortured according to itv policy 101.

This will be first time ML and FL both are unwanted and tortured.😀

Originally posted by: abagree

Looks like they will only show some good scenes between abhimaan as part of wedding and then push the story in the same line as abhimanyu and akshara... Really do not want the same track... Need some good story this time

Yes I agree , these are a few carrots to keep the fans glued to the show 🥕🥕🥕

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I remember when Ro went missing Ab was the only one to find out where he was by tracking him.

In initial days Ab was introduced as someone rational but it was fading with time but I am so glad she did something useful today.

Ar should call manager infront of 4 of them and asked him to spill the truth but alas.....

Only person who acted sensibly was Ab called manager and asked him who booked first.

Ab can call manager to PH and tell infront of everyone truth but that trait is reserve to ekta fl only........

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Baki sab chodo...

Yaar 12-13 saal ke bache had more mature romance than these 2...

Had ho gyi hai..

Yuckkkk

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember when Ro went missing Ab was the only one to find out where he was by tracking him.

In initial days Ab was introduced as someone rational but it was fading with time but I am so glad she did something useful today.

Ar should call manager infront of 4 of them and asked him to spill the truth but alas.....

Only person who acted sensibly was Ab called manager and asked him who booked first.

Ab can call manager to PH and tell infront of everyone truth but that trait is reserve to ekta fl only........

I was glad that Abhira used her single remaining braincell today. But she could have simply told whatever the manager said to Armaan over the phone. Aisa koi earth shattering revelation toh tha nahi ki woh uskey baad kaam nahi kar pata.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want Harvey Spector's soul to hunt down armaan sa and kick his a*s for disrespecting the professional I adore bcoz of suits. Suits dekh kar lagata bhai lawyer hi banana chahiye aur kuch nahi, armaan-abhira ko dekh kar lagta hai kuch bhi ban jav but lawyer mat bano. Bar association of India should take action against the writers for showing their profession so dumb.

Aur abhira bahen tum galat hote dekhti ho to chup nahi reh sakti thik hai to tumhe tumhare saath jo galat ho raha hai nahi dikhaya deta, kyu sunti ho pathetic poddars aur ghatiya Goenkas ki.

Except phuphasa and chachi sare characters dumb hi hai, woh dono kabhi kabhi dumb ho jate hai but utna chalta hai.

Edited by Observer007 - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Baki sab chodo...

Yaar 12-13 saal ke bache had more mature romance than these 2...

Had ho gyi hai..

Yuckkkk

Thode din dekh lo fir Rohit ke tapakne ke baad toxicity hi dekhni h. Love phase h unka bas hot scenes ki kami h.

Ya to over cheesiness ya fir over toxicity, koi balance nahi h.......

Observer007 thumbnail

Inconsistency par comment na kare to hi thik rahega.

Date thi lunch ki, nasta karke turant nikale the ki dur tha but itna dur k bhai aate aate raat ho gayi thi, jaipur gaye the kya...

Aur armaan abhira ka to samje woh dono to date enjoy karke aaye to der lagi ye do hanso ka joda kaha tha itni der aur kya fodna tha Rohit ko 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Observer007 - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Why did abhira sing a nursery rhyme to arman on their date 🤔

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Viewers band karo 2 ladki 1 ladka triangle

Makers : okay... Ab se 2 ladke 1 ladki triangle dikhayengesmiley44