Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want to know the reason why armaan is in a hurry to get married (if spoilers are true he has decided to get married even without family presence), if its to set ruhi's life... Then no wordssmiley44

acha hi hoga na. Ru ka access cuts with their shadi and ru has no option except drag on with rohit 🤣🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

acha hi hoga na. Ru ka access cuts with their shadi and ru has no option except drag on with rohit 🤣🤣

But the reason for marriage is wrong. He has to maintain distance with ruhi & make Rohit believe he has moved on. Ruhi move on hui ki nahi should not be his concern. That part is upto Rohit.

Aise situation mein shaadi karega & still if he goes after ruhi showing insaniyat waala concern, rohit can still tag him as a two timer

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All I can think of after seeing todays episode pics and clips,

Neela toilet ke liye aur Laal bathroom ke liye.😭😭😭😭

Zyada chamkeela aasmaan ke liye. 😌

B a k r a s 1 and 2 of madha vidya 🥰

20240809_085748-COLLAGE.jpg

Watched Yesterday’s and today’s episode.. I pity these poddars brothers.. normally fights happen among the brothers due to wives.. but here one is fighting because his gf intrudes unnecessarily and the other one fights because his brother forced his lover to become his wife.. what is this crap they are showing everyday.

Ruhi is now doing everything deliberately.. before people blamed her for doing nothing, but now she turned complete insane. One thing we can’t deny, Armaan still has that soft corner towards her, that is the only thing she is holding still. On another side, the great mahaan fl of this season who cannot stand against galat and wants to question everyone who does galati.. does she even realise how many wrongs she is doing.. living in outhouse and romancing with his bf in front of everyone, intruding between the family issues that doesn’t even related to her,

Is Ruhi taking revenge on Rohit as well for leaving her and after 1 year coming back just to abuse her and do her bezzathi smiley3

But the reason for marriage is wrong. He has to maintain distance with ruhi & make Rohit believe he has moved on. Ruhi move on hui ki nahi should not be his concern. That part is upto Rohit.

Aise situation mein shaadi karega & still if he goes after ruhi showing insaniyat waala concern, rohit can still tag him as a two timer

exactly but ar choses his brother always in story so he is back to mera bhai jaap leaving abhira aside. What ar is doing is humanity only but he should cut it with ruhi. I was thinking if ruhi literally falls down in real none will look at her then except abhira 🤣her humanity jumps in then ayyooo poora golmaal hi sab
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

exactly but ar choses his brother always in story so he is back to mera bhai jaap leaving abhira aside. What ar is doing is humanity only but he should cut it with ruhi. I was thinking if ruhi literally falls down in real none will look at her then except abhira 🤣her humanity jumps in then ayyooo poora golmaal hi sab

@bold : but he was the one who asked ruhi if rohit is the reason she got hurt. Aisa kaun sa loving bhai puchta hain?? I would have understood if he asked if rohit knows she got hurt & handed her the first aid box.

I dont find armaan's concern for ruhi, doing anything good for him. Even if he says its insaniyat, nobody will believe him. If abhira has her share of doubts, cant blame her either. Then akele baitke rone se kuch nahi hone waala saying abhira left him. Everything when done in a limit is forgivable, just by thinking abhira trusts him should not take her for granted. Its his duty to make her trust stronger.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Watched Yesterday’s and today’s episode.. I pity these poddars brothers.. normally fights happen among the brothers due to wives.. but here one is fighting because his gf intrudes unnecessarily and the other one fights because his brother forced his lover to become his wife.. what is this crap they are showing everyday.

Ruhi is now doing everything deliberately.. before people blamed her for doing nothing, but now she turned complete insane. One thing we can’t deny, Armaan still has that soft corner towards her, that is the only thing she is holding still. On another side, the great mahaan fl of this season who cannot stand against galat and wants to question everyone who does galati.. does she even realise how many wrongs she is doing.. living in outhouse and romancing with his bf in front of everyone, intruding between the family issues that doesn’t even related to her,

Is Ruhi taking revenge on Rohit as well for leaving her and after 1 year coming back just to abuse her and do her bezzathi smiley3

this revenge is correct suiting her situation. She has no emotions towards arman as she is not crying. She openly said none is taking care of my pain so let me be bad. Everything is for her sukoon i feel. This way her mind words are different on ar and hasil but her actions she is pulling rohit in hugs touches. If we remember she didn't let him touch her initially. She said let's take time slowly. Same words yesterday rohit said but she hugged. Her actions are different. If she is not comfortable or doesn't want him neat by though her mind words are ulta she won't let him near. Ruhis deeds too I am getting nostalgia same vibes so I am immune to the beti with daughter affect. Knowingly done deeds are not caught any day in yrkkh. And another thing if ruhi is exposed whatever she does she loses totally .so she has to be struck in rohits game next as she did everything poora phasegi in him and can't come out of it. Leads are thrown out easily any day not sideys. So i am confident there. My wish is let rohit kick ar till he marries and closes ruhis booth that way and she has no other option except choosing him. If ar is not at home what will ruhi do except submit to rohit as wife. And abhimaan will be happy outside poddars away from ruhi. Will anyone support rohit if ruhi id exposed except he should slap himself for trusting her so he has to be grey in continuing the game.

edited for gen3 discussion

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago

@bold : but he was the one who asked ruhi if rohit is the reason she got hurt. Aisa kaun sa loving bhai puchta hain?? I would have understood if he asked if rohit knows she got hurt & handed her the first aid box.

I dont find armaan's concern for ruhi, doing anything good for him. Even if he says its insaniyat, nobody will believe him. If abhira has her share of doubts, cant blame her either. Then akele baitke rone se kuch nahi hone waala saying abhira left him. Everything when done in a limit is forgivable, just by thinking abhira trusts him should not take her for granted. Its his duty to make her trust stronger.

brothers have no trust on each other except ruhi jaap dekha na ruhi ka kamaal. 🤣🤣 i scratch my head what did ruhi do that these both are running after her one in love and another in humanity 🤣 that triangle pendant is powerful dekha na.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

I felt uska koi master plan nahi hai like ekta vamps...But she knows ye Dono bhai gadhe hai and Abhira impulsive,, and may be she is so influenced by aajkal ka itv trend...So create situation to prove she is get over Armaan so baaki poddars iske do din ke prem kahani bhool.jaaye ,,,waise bhi woh log Uska khaas nahi daalthe...And after this get rid of Abhira and Roh in someway so eventually Armaan will marry her as it is the template smiley44..Woh bhi dumb hai but baaki dono bros usse bhi bade dumb hai toh situation is favouring her smiley36smiley37

She is doing no brainer vamp acts. She is so predictable and flop vamp. No class at all like ekta vamps.

Look she already pushed Rohit to arrange Abhimasn marriage. Its a different thing that the makers are making the FL dumb not to grab this opportunity to continue their crap fest.

So Ruhi as announced villain day 3 - maybe 2/10👎

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Naira, Kittu and Akshara flashback in the teej special episode smiley13smiley27

when where can u tell me ep number and show name and where to watch ?