Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Agar Abhira Armaan ka ghar hai and Armaan Abhira ki family hai tho why and what are these two idiots waiting for?? Go get married and get lost you fools smiley7 no one else matters anyway!! Cos unke liye tho even going for breakfast requires conditions smiley7

toh phir hum saath saath hain kaisey khelenge smiley42

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

If they wanted to bring Abhir then is raksha bandhan he le aatey, it would have been perfect. But dead people typically stay dead in rishta. Main toh kab se keh rahi hoon mereko Kairav chahiye, but they are obsessed with goenka vampires.

While I do not necessarily think that Armaan is taking Abhira for granted, its just weird for her to only have his family as her only relationships. They could have made her hostel roommate/friend stuck around, or something. Like having personal space in a relationship is extremely important, so is having relationships beyond your partner.

Relationship me unnecessary insecure hona acha nahi hai,and secure hona achi baat bhi hai. but woh sirf ek tarf ho jaaye and doosri tarf woh dhikne ke koshish bhi na kare it become a problem...He knows it that Abhira was so forgiving and will always with him...But yeh same cheez Abhira ko feel karne ka mauka woh nahi de rah hai...He doesn't addressing it and taking it in proper way ...smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

toh phir hum saath saath hain kaisey khelenge smiley42

Abhi tho they should think that ye zindagi (and chance) na milegi dobara or maybe even Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.. or any of the hundred other Dharma movies! Hum Saath Saath Hai ka time baad mein bhi aasakta Hai smiley7

B a k r a s 1 and 2 of madha vidya 🥰

20240809_085748-COLLAGE.jpg

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It would be different story if they showed Ruhi killing Rohit since he found the truth regarding her coming back and true maksat….

Ruhi killing Rohit since he found the truth regarding her coming back and true maksat…and was going to tell the family and resolve rift between him and Armaan .

Armaan finds out about Ruhi intention also and confronts her letting her know he hates her and she goes in full revenge mode and frames him for Killing Rohit

family hates Armaan who gets arrested and Abhira is the only one who eventually stands by him and is his lawyer defending his case…..

Ruhi blackmailing Abhira that if she wants to save him from death penalty go away OR WE CAN HAVE RUHI GO TOTALLY PSYCH and be a SERIAL KILLER 🤣

Something new…in rishta verse …. ML in jail and suffering

Edited by luvsagar - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

About the precap: I believe that they should get married if they are okay with moving out together right after the marriage. Same ghar mai rahena hain toh is environment mai shaddi karkey kya he hoga. It would just be kaveri taunting them throughout the wedding functions, rohit screaming about something and ruhi trying out weird shit (maybe take a page out of my love billo rani's book). vaisey he they started having all fights and discussions in the porch for abhira's benefit smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Agar Abhira Armaan ka ghar hai and Armaan Abhira ki family hai tho why and what are these two idiots waiting for?? Go get married and get lost you fools smiley7 no one else matters anyway!! Cos unke liye tho even going for breakfast requires conditions smiley7

I want to know the reason why armaan is in a hurry to get married (if spoilers are true he has decided to get married even without family presence), if its to set ruhi's life... Then no wordssmiley44

Originally posted by: luvsagar

It would be different story if they showed Ruhi killing Rohit since he found the truth regarding her coming back and true maksat….

Ruhi killing Rohit since he found the truth regarding her coming back and true maksat…and was going to tell the family and resolve rift between him and Armaan .

Armaan finds out about Ruhi intention also and confronts her letting her know he hates her and she goes in full revenge mode and frames him for Killing Rohit

family hates Armaan who gets arrested and Abhira is the only one who eventually stands by him and is his lawyer defending his case…..

Ruhi blackmailing Abhira that if she wants to save him from death penalty go away OR WE CAN HAVE RUHI GO TOTALLY PSYCH and be a SERIAL KILLER 🤣

Something new…in rishta verse …. ML in jail and suffering

ye lo aapka wish poora ruhi had khoon on hands

Screenshot_2024-08-09-07-03-57-219_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

She is gaining sympathy from armaan & simultaneously making rohit frustrated. So that rohit chodke chala jaye, like before & blame armaan pe aaye. And phir se armaan guilty feel karein for spoiling her life & phir se shaadi for her khushi. Also, armaan ka concern for ruhi dekhkar abhira bhi irritate ho jayegi & if he hides from abhira toh uska armaan ko chodke jaana bhi galat nahi hoga

I think armaan should reveal it loud & clear in front of family ke rohit ruhi ko hurt karta hain. Ruhi jiskisi ki bhi side le, the other brother will see her true facesmiley17

First hand experiment ke bina ye nahi maannewaala..Matlab Armaan ko dekhkar ek hi baath kehna hai,, maaf karna bhai,tujhe samajdar samjkar galti kardiya. . smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

About the precap: I believe that they should get married if they are okay with moving out together right after the marriage. Same ghar mai rahena hain toh is environment mai shaddi karkey kya he hoga. It would just be kaveri taunting them throughout the wedding functions, rohit screaming about something and ruhi trying out weird shit (maybe take a page out of my love billo rani's book). vaisey he they started having all fights and discussions in the porch for abhira's benefit smiley39

Precisely. But i don't see Armaan genuinely leaving PH. He may say it but I don't think he can actually follow through. The dream of both Abhimaan is to live in PH with full acceptance.