Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Why isnt Armaan smelling a rat when he sees Rohit upset at ruined date, in upcoming - he's suggesting Abhimaan shaadi so Ruhi can move on for good. If he's doing all that why will he "abuse" her physically?! And why does Armaan feel like Rohit should immediately melt for Ruhi ?!

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Whatever Rohit said in that bts scene with the bike, agar uskey baad bhi he wants to stay under that roof toh main kya he bolu. Like bhai k relationship ki itni fikar hai toh uske liye he move out kar lo smiley44

ar wants shadi immediately to give happiness to rohit. So that ruhi can move on with Rohit happily. Abhira wants full acceptance through heart of dadi which will never come.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar wants shadi immediately to give happiness to rohit. So that ruhi can move on with Rohit happily. Abhira wants full acceptance through heart of dadi which will never come.

Acceptance toh armaan ko bhi nahi mila aaj tak toh abhira ko kya he milega smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ya.it irritates us. She is holding him physically. Before she never let him touch also. That's the change. I want rohit to initiate his sansar next that conjugal life that way will ruhi avoid him or submit to him 🤣🤣 poora maja ayega. She can't go back with what she started as patni nor avoid rohit. It's either go ahead with him or get thrown out. Second choice she won't opt as she got golden tkt entry through rohit so she has to continue and do more khaands.

We have differing views there☺. For me Irritate is a very minor word for what Ruhi does, it is actually disgusting. Irritation I feel (so far) with Ar' s dumbness and tolerating insults and Ab's impulsiveness and interfering when it is better not to.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Visszz

And ye Dono bevkoof iske plan me fas rah hai smiley39...

makers be like ithne dumb women ko ppl were praising manipulative so let me show her intelligent smiley36
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whatever Rohit said in that bts scene with the bike, agar uskey baad bhi he wants to stay under that roof toh main kya he bolu. Like bhai k relationship ki itni fikar hai toh uske liye he move out kar lo smiley44

Kal mast chillana Banta Hai....Uske baad isse unwanted logo keliye insaaniyat ka I bhi sunayi nahi dena chahiye...Ye personal space jagde ke wajah se Kal ye akele khade hokar shayad saari zillath sunega smiley37...uske baad bhi isse akal nahi aaya na acha hai Dadi ne isse head nahi banaya ,,,but woh Roh bhi koi kam nahi hai gadhe ban ne me ...

It's high time someone should come as family or friend for Abhira...kyunki shayad Vakeel Saab ko theory nahi practical hi samaj aatha hai..Jab apne relationship pe busy hogi toh doosron ke maamle me jaake taang adake insult lene ka time bhi nahi milega....

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

We have differing views there☺. For me Irritate is a very minor word for what Ruhi does, it is actually disgusting. Irritation I feel (so far) with Ar' s dumbness and tolerating insults and Ab's impulsiveness and interfering when it is better not to.

obviously she is the vamp in story na . She is not good one. She will stir the story that way only. Seeing her mom did much I am immune to ruhi now though both had different maksad. I am enjoying drama 🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't seen any of yesterday's BTS stuff yet smiley19 but agree fully that he needs to move out pronto and he'd waiting to get married to do that tho bas Bhai jab chance mile karlo aur niklo yahaan se

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I also feel ki rohit may come to know about her plans..

Andhe would team up with abhira..

Than they both would do pardafash...

And than Rohit also will agree khushi khushi for abhira-ar marriage along with whole family..

Just than IR may happen...

And ruhi would not remain favourite child for time being and than goenka's would bestow there kimati obsessive love on Abhira .

Aur uske baad we all know abhira's fate would be more or less like her mumma..

Team up ki zarurat hi nahi hain, he just need to apologize to armaan. Bas itna hi karna padega, ruhi ki saari plans will flop. Now she is pretending as if rohit is not able to get over ruhi & armaan's past & is torturing her, his behavior to armaan is making her claims strong.

Agar rohit hi badal gaya(atleast pretend), then ruhi kya hi kar payegi, she will have to stay in the marriage as it was her decision & she told it in front of both poddars & goenkas

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Team up ki zarurat hi nahi hain, he just need to apologize to armaan. Bas itna hi karna padega, ruhi ki saari plans will flop. Now she is pretending as if rohit is not able to get over ruhi & armaan's past & is torturing her, his behavior to armaan is making her claims strong.

Agar rohit hi badal gaya(atleast pretend), then ruhi kya hi kar payegi, she will have to stay in the marriage as it was her decision & she told it in front of both poddars & goenkas

mujhe doosra option chahiye . Ruhi ko expose nahi karni. Jo khood khood ke ayi hi mera pati doosra chance karke toh bhughto. Wohi pati milega aur uska dimag kharab karti raho aur pati ke sath enjoy bhi 🤗