Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Okay I sneaked in some scenes here and there! I'm sorry but why is Armaan being so persistent with Ruhi for the first aid box! Teekh hai he asked what happened she said what she said.. bas de Deta box and nikal leta wahaan se.. Itna insist karne ki kya zaroorat thi.. smiley44smiley44he should actively try to not engage in conversation with Ruhi especially jab wo itne nakhre kar rahi hai! smiley7

Exactly..

Ruhi was constantly avoiding him..

It actually seem as ruhi want it to show..

Just becoz armaan was lersistent..

When he denied to reveal just keep box and leave...

Originally posted by: Visszz

Aaj mujhe almost lag rah hai Phufasa will kamyab in his plan and uske baad hi ye Dono gadhe apna brain use karke saath me kuch kaam karega ..Matlab it's so easy to manipulate both brothers someone like Ruhi.,,,phir phufasa toh hai hi intelligent smiley37

ruhi should study law and become dad is waris for firm she has all capabilities 🤣

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I also feel either one of the two brothers will soon catch ruhi's intentions, if its armaan, ruhi will fully turn rohit against armaan & then they can show bhaiyon mein jhagada & ruhi rohit's jealousy watching armaan abhira.

If its rohit, he will make sure, ruhi never gets divorced, & will sort of seek revenge from her for spoiling his life & making him a fool.

muje toh dono ke dono gadhe lagte hai……. Inse phuski vamp bhi expose nahi ho payegi likhke lelo😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are bhai..

Yeah abhira also can tactfully prove..

And Armaan can also pay attention to Abhira's doubt..

One wrong doesn't make other wrong right...

Armaan still had more trust on Ruhi if Abhira had to prove Armaan with saboot and all..

Its not about trust on Armaan, what she is saying ks not doubting armaan...

She is saying ruhi's intentions are not good...

And Armaan bahut jald is cheez ko bhugatane vala hai...

Aur vo bhi bahut buri tarah se..

He is going to entrapped and tgats also very bad...

Abhira toh us par trust karegi hi..

She is FL, she is actually going to save him at that time..

But vahi ki abhira only had to trust him,

What about Armaan..

Why he don't take initiative this time, atleast is baar toh abhira ki baat ka bharosa kare vo..

Its his pattern to always deflect abhira's concerns, and doubts..

In fact in his redemption phase it was continued...

Problem yahi hai na. Abhira will always doubt ruhi. Abhira will always be insecure of ruhi ..abhira will never trust ruhi ..toh automatically arman will believe her doubts are baseless coz her thinking pattern is such ..abhira toh hamesha wohi angle se sochegi....ke ruhi galat hai. ..that's the reason she needs more tact ...proof toh chahiye hoga ..frankly arman trusting abhira more will be a surprise to me..abhira jo bolti hai , aur sochti hai..abhira ko seriously lene mei arman ko time lagega.

Frm armans pov , he is thinking of rohits happiness ..abhiras blame on ruhi, if baseless will ruin their chances ..that's what he's trying to avoid ..what is abhiras business with rohit and ruhi anyways ?

If doing nothing will ruin the rishtas then doing too much will also bring the same result..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Aaj mujhe almost lag rah hai Phufasa will kamyab in his plan and uske baad hi ye Dono gadhe apna brain use karke saath me kuch kaam karega ..Matlab it's so easy to manipulate both brothers someone like Ruhi.,,,phir phufasa toh hai hi intelligent smiley37

Phuphasa ki sabse badi galti yeh hain ke ge is a man, agar ladki hoti toh dono bhaiyon ko easily manipulate kar sakte the, & they both would have signed & give him property papers. Poor phuphzzzsmiley13

Waise jo mg ne abhira ko bola, thats coming true.. Ruhi is becoming the reson for jhagada between brothers. What a sly character and she was lecturing abhira about relationship value few episodes back.

Yaar, manipulate katna hain toh karo rohit ko, but with words, yeh baar baar kyun jaake chipak jaati hain usse🤦‍♀️

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

muje toh dono ke dono gadhe lagte hai……. Inse phuski vamp bhi expose nahi ho payegi likhke lelo😆

One of the brother, i feel rohit, will catch her soon, shayad will overhear will conversation like last time, else yeh story move hogi hi nahi.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sias2

yes I too will agree with this. May be Armaan will come to know about her manipulation and then both of them (Abhiman ) as a team will teach her a lesson! I feel yehi plot and then Dadisa will marry them and then be IR hoga

now this is something i would be down for. i will even eat popcorn watching this storyline, but sadly my faith in the makers have gone down significantly.
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Problem yahi hai na. Abhira will always doubt ruhi. Abhira will always be insecure of ruhi ..abhira will never trust ruhi ..toh automatically arman will believe her doubts are baseless coz her thinking pattern is such ..abhira toh hamesha wohi angle se sochegi....ke ruhi galat hai. ..that's the reason she needs more tact ...proof toh chahiye hoga ..frankly arman trusting abhira more will be a surprise to me..abhira jo bolti hai , aur sochti hai..abhira ko seriously lene mei arman ko time lagega.

Frm armans pov , he is thinking of rohits happiness ..abhiras blame on ruhi, if baseless will ruin their chances ..that's what he's trying to avoid ..what is abhiras business with rohit and ruhi anyways ?

If doing nothing will ruin the rishtas then doing too much will also bring the same result..

I can't shut my eye to one character and keep on blaming other..

Jo jahan galat hai bola jayega...

I find armaan wrong and back to his ways before marriage of blindly trusting ruhi..

So lets give viraam to this argument....

Becoz it had no end...

I find Armaan at fault..

While your arguments says that if Abhira is this Abhira is that..

Than Armaan is justified..

You see actions in comparison with other character's actions..

I see actions as individual character..

So koi result nhi niklega..

So lets agree to disagree

Edited by Nephy1 - 1 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

One of both, i feel rohit, will catch her soon, shayad will overhear will conversation like last time during conversation, else yeh story move hogi hi nahi.

I also feel ki rohit may come to know about her plans..

Andhe would team up with abhira..

Than they both would do pardafash...

And than Rohit also will agree khushi khushi for abhira-ar marriage along with whole family..

Just than IR may happen...

And ruhi would not remain favourite child for time being and than goenka's would bestow there kimati obsessive love on Abhira .

Aur uske baad we all know abhira's fate would be more or less like her mumma..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - this!!! In combination with Abhira's absolute distrust for Ruhi should be reason enough for him to want to marry and move away tbh.. agar KP ka ashirwad mil bhi gaya tho kaunsa ye log co-exist kar payenge!! He should atleast use his brain that much and hopefully arrive at wanting to leave the house at some point!

Whatever Rohit said in that bts scene with the bike, agar uskey baad bhi he wants to stay under that roof toh main kya he bolu. Like bhai k relationship ki itni fikar hai toh uske liye he move out kar lo smiley44