Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Okay I sneaked in some scenes here and there! I'm sorry but why is Armaan being so persistent with Ruhi for the first aid box! Teekh hai he asked what happened she said what she said.. bas de Deta box and nikal leta wahaan se.. Itna insist karne ki kya zaroorat thi.. smiley44smiley44he should actively try to not engage in conversation with Ruhi especially jab wo itne nakhre kar rahi hai! smiley7

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Exactly. I don't agree that Armaan values Ruhi over Abhira. Right now believing Ruhi has moved on will be the best way to reduce the guilt he feels in leading her on and giving her the ummeed that they could be together.

Also on a side note - I also feel Armaan really doesn't understand why someone like Ruhi will be obsessed with someone like him - in his head she is from a good family (🤮), has Rohit, who is the heir to the P house, while he gets gaali everyday of being a Ganda khoon. With Abhira he ki d of understands that he is right now her only option (she doesn't have a family) lekin usse Ruhi ka obsession kabhi samajh nahi aayega till he actually sees it in first person playing out to hurt his loved ones.

Armaan thinks everyone is a nice person except my beloved phuphasa, nothing new about that smiley36

About the second point, idk. Thinking that your partner is with you because they do not have any other option is hella messed up. Also, ruhi told him upfront that she can't move on a few weeks back, was weird with him in that kabbadi thing, was making eyes at him in front of her husband a few days ago... So subconsciously he has to know that something is off, he imo just does not want to acknowledge it cause that will just makes things difficult for everyone. While armaan has definitely changed over time, he is not someone who likes confrontations.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yup - that is her plan in front of Armaan so that he fights with Rohit for her izzat and geat the boot from everyone and becomes alone so that when she sweeps in he accepts her pyaar 🤦

Ab Kal ke prasad ke baad bhi ye agar women right ke andolan lekar gaye toh iska kuch nahi ho sakta ...smiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Well that depends on your level of tolerance in seeing Ruhi becoming bechari in front of everyone including Rohit to manipulate Armaan so that it looks like Rohit is domestically abusing her (I cannot believe I am writing this smiley37)

Haven’t watched the episode yet but with the leads and briefs here, woww she is playing with dono bhai’s no partiality. So she wants to show Rohit villain in front of Armaan and Armaan sympathise with her adding more to the fuel. Leading Arman to hide from Abhira since she is already foul smelling Ruhi

kya master stoke plan hai

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They should just elope and live somewhere else to avoid the zillat from these pagal Poddars who will make their life a living hell. Can’t this famous lawyer buy a separate house for himself? He should’ve left that disgusting house long back where no can cares about him and insults him daily. I bet their kids will get abused as well by that gavar Buddhi for being gandha khoon smiley11

I feel it's over rated for grown men to still live as one big Happy Family. Armaan value KP approval, since the beginning of this show. 90% of Abhimaan arguments has been why Abhira talk back to dadisa, show bezzati, challenge her, go against and not trust for land case. Others may want to forget but this woman hasn't change, Armaan talk a big game but in the end he still want dadisa approval, so I'm glad Abhira said no, she doesn't want to get married under those condition. Let dadi figure on her how to get her laadla pota to ruin Poddar Firm so, that khal naayak, Phoofusa to be the new raj of Poddar Firm smiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan thinks everyone is a nice person except my beloved phuphasa, nothing new about that smiley36

About the second point, idk. Thinking that your partner is with you because they do not have any other option is hella messed up. Also, ruhi told him upfront that she can't move on a few weeks back, was weird with him in that kabbadi thing, was making eyes at him in front of her husband a few days ago... So subconsciously he has to know that something is off, he imo just does not want to acknowledge it cause that will just makes things difficult for everyone. While armaan has definitely changed over time, he is not someone who likes confrontations.

Bold - this!!! In combination with Abhira's absolute distrust for Ruhi should be reason enough for him to want to marry and move away tbh.. agar KP ka ashirwad mil bhi gaya tho kaunsa ye log co-exist kar payenge!! He should atleast use his brain that much and hopefully arrive at wanting to leave the house at some point!

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It would have been better if it was only half baked words.. But way she is physically using Rohit is justsmiley11 and morally wrong on so many counts

ya.it irritates us. She is holding him physically. Before she never let him touch also. That's the change. I want rohit to initiate his sansar next that conjugal life that way will ruhi avoid him or submit to him 🤣🤣 poora maja ayega. She can't go back with what she started as patni nor avoid rohit. It's either go ahead with him or get thrown out. Second choice she won't opt as she got golden tkt entry through rohit so she has to continue and do more khaands.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - this!!! In combination with Abhira's absolute distrust for Ruhi should be reason enough for him to want to marry and move away tbh.. agar KP ka ashirwad mil bhi gaya tho kaunsa ye log co-exist kar payenge!! He should atleast use his brain that much and hopefully arrive at wanting to leave the house at some point!

today we can see madhavs genes running in two boys no need of dna reports both are dumbos. 🤣
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I didn't think Ruhi had it in her to manipulate multiple people so successfully. Actually, she doesn't! It's the brothers who are absolute idiots!! Nikkame lawyers with no sense of suspicion!! smiley44so ridiculous smiley7 Armaan needn't suspect Ruhi of playing any game but he should have followed through on his thought about the restaurant booking! Aisa useless vakeel Hai!! And Rohit tho the lesser said the better

Aaj mujhe almost lag rah hai Phufasa will kamyab in his plan and uske baad hi ye Dono gadhe apna brain use karke saath me kuch kaam karega ..Matlab it's so easy to manipulate both brothers even for someone like Ruhi.,,,phir phufasa toh hai hi intelligent smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I also feel either one of the two brothers will soon catch ruhi's intentions, if its armaan, ruhi will fully turn rohit against armaan & then they can show bhaiyon mein jhagada & ruhi rohit's jealousy watching armaan abhira.

If its rohit, he will make sure, ruhi never gets divorced, & will sort of seek revenge from her for spoiling his life & making him a fool.

mujhe toh rohit ki side se move on initiative honi hi thaki ruhi madam kya karegi. Agar reject karegi toh pakdi jayegi toh continue karna hi padega na. Ruhi expose hogayi toh phir usko entry nahi milegi ghar ke andar