Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m surprised she hasn’t cried to her MaaMaa after being crucified by me today smiley19

are you kaveri podaar or Ruhi birla..😂..the 2 characters who hassle Abhira baby 😂

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Unable to quote you ,

Your comment made me smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the families are good because they genuinely care about their kids..and they are such an elevation from chavanz and bhosles…who were so toxic..😂..also kaveri priyam is so stunning..as Ashika. She’s so attractive and stylish..and harsh is a joke..😂

Awww I miss my kaku … Ashwini … I don’t like cord sets and cotton saris ..

I want Paithani of kaku and her cruella attitude .. and chunky Jewelry of Ashwini .. I miss the coordinated nautanki chavannis used to do in hospitals .. with all the Rona dhona

with their vahini vahini jaap

But Rajat is growing on me .. thank goodness usne woh orange suit dustbin me fenka

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

are you kaveri podaar or Ruhi birla..😂..the 2 characters who hassle Abhira baby 😂

I can’t be them as I like to bash those despicable souls as well smiley9

Ye samaj lo ki mai ek universal critic hoon smiley36

I read that Kaveri agreed for wedding. Dont know the full situation .If she agreed just for Rohit’s insistence and we know Rohit only demands that as he is believing Ar is still after Ruhi, then I would feel super insulted if I were in Ab/Ar’s position. They should not hesitate to state that they are displeased because of tge reason behind Kaveri’s acceptance.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Ruhi has no ounce of self control, I can't believe she was lusting that hard for armaan to the point where she almost touched him while being married to Rohit and "giving a second chance" to their marriage. Shameless woman

she’s mentally imbalanced..she’s lost all sense of logic and rationality…she still believes she’ll get Armaan back..when it’s even more complicated this time.. he loves another woman and her husband is back..but no…bhabi,believes her plotting will get her pyaar back 🙄

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Also, ik, abhira's just 22 but what's the point of making her this naive to the point where she questions personal space. Wdym she'll be there when he eats, showers, dresses, goes to do anything infact. The writers are making her seem like everything of her revolves around armaan🙄
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I can’t be them as I like to bash those despicable souls as well smiley9

Ye samaj lo ki mai ek universal critic hoon smiley36

then you’re like anupama..she criticises everyone as well.’😜😂
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Practice ka kya chal rha hai didi ka 🤣🤣

She is currently practising how to become Mrs. Armaan Poddar by poking nose in other’s business, annoying dadisa, being insecure and not giving personal space to her love🤣🤣

So Ruhi is full on psycho vamp..stalking, plotting, lying, cheating…she’s fooling rohit well..but he’s a fool because he’s just as desperate for her as she is for Armaan. So both will face the consequences of wanting someone who doesn’t want you.Rohit should have divorced her and moved on in life..but he didn’t and now he’ll suffer the consequences..she’ll destroy him completely..as for kaveri ..she’s so desperate to have Ruhi in the house.‘so now..Ruhi will destroy her family and rohit will destroy podaars firm..kaveri will suffer for treating her blood grandson.’who gave everything to his family and the family firm so badly..she failed to see Armaan and abhiras worth. I hope by the time this happens..abhimaan are leading their own life and have their own law firm..

Yeah Destroyer couple will destroy each other and the ppl around them. Ruhi is a destroyer anyway ,patha Nahi Birla’s kyun chod Diya isko ,she destroyed Goenka’s and now Rohit and Poddar’s .

But Abhira and Armaan are the protectors ,they will take all the insults like stupids and fix everything for these loser poddar’s. Poddar’s don’t deserve AA, they should get destroyed for believing a women like Ruhi Is Lusty. Also for treating Armaan like an outsider.

Ruhi BIRLA is the official characterless vamp of Yrkkh,Birla’s ko kuch tho significance Mila from their beti 🤭It’s really disgusting to watch that women hugging that guy ,planning and plotting about her jeth and he is blindly believing in her. In the BTS she might have tricked Armaan to give her medicine and bakra Rohit is angry on Armaan.

I too feel at the end of this track KV will finally realise worth of AA and throw this vile women out of her potha’s life and PH. If at all Rohit doesn’t lose his life because of Ruhi Birla.