Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago
Can abhira just stop butting in rohit's life? Let him be cheated for the second time for all I care. Faltu mein uske khudke issues badha rhe hain life mein
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly I was thinking the same thing … didi was only dangerous during the surrogacy kaand … and that was the only crime she had committed .. when she was threatening and blackmailing Sai

Ruhi has been behaving negative throughout Abd frankly watching the same story yet again is quite pakau .. sath rehna hai Toh raho .. alag hona hai to alag ho jao

pehle Mard Toh bano .. Go stand on your feet and stop depending on your family for cases and bla bla bla .. Atleast Rajat is a self made man in lost

yes exactly. Armaan needs to wake up and become stronger. He gets abused and insulted daily.his biological mother as well..the woman he loves abhira also gets treated like crap..and should they have children..kaveri will also call their kids Ganda khoon. And will he tolerate that..🤨So he needs to wake up and leave that family and become a self made man.like Rajat in ghum..who went all out and became very successful.. Armaan is also a good lawyer and he contributed a lot to podaars firm that will probably be destroyed by rohit..So he really needs to stop being a doormat..because that is what he is ..kaveris doormat. That she can kick whenever she wants.. Armaan really needs to stand up for himself, his dead mother, abhira and their future family. If dkp doesn’t show him get this growth.I’m pretty sure ..they’ll do a major revamp like ghum did..
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
warn4rsstan thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I missed almost a month full of updates and now when I'm back the first thing I see is lusty back to being lusty😋oh I'm so sat for her to be exposed this time while she attempts to do another crazy thing like touching ar
warn4rsstan thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Ruhi has no ounce of self control, I can't believe she was lusting that hard for armaan to the point where she almost touched him while being married to Rohit and "giving a second chance" to their marriage. Shameless woman
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes exactly. Armaan needs to wake up and become stronger. He gets abused and insulted daily.his biological mother as well..the woman he loves abhira also gets treated like crap..and should they have children..kaveri will also call their kids Ganda khoon. And will he tolerate that..🤨So he needs to wake up and leave that family and become a self made man.like Rajat in ghum..who went all out and became very successful.. Armaan is also a good lawyer and he contributed a lot to podaars firm that will probably be destroyed by rohit..So he really needs to stop being a doormat..because that is what he is ..kaveris doormat. That she can kick whenever she wants.. Armaan really needs to stand up for himself, his dead mother, abhira and their future family. If dkp doesn’t show him get this growth.I’m pretty sure ..they’ll do a major revamp like ghum did..

absolutely but ishan was not a doormat there .. he was the laadkya .. he was well respected in his family.., and his uncle n aunt sought him out for everything wanted the best for him .

there were other issues but not this in his case

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Can abhira just stop butting in rohit's life? Let him be cheated for the second time for all I care. Faltu mein uske khudke issues badha rhe hain life mein

she really should mind her own business

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: hari15

Isilye abheera charma is a self independent girl

I’m surprised she hasn’t cried to her MaaMaa after being crucified by me today smiley19
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Loving both families is now too much .😂😂😂.

ganja will be still ganja .. but they have found a way to show their ZA

Now it has shifted to the corridor path of 2 flats 😂😂

the families are good because they genuinely care about their kids..and they are such an elevation from chavanz and bhosles…who were so toxic..😂..also kaveri priyam is so stunning..as Ashika. She’s so attractive and stylish..and harsh is a joke..😂
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

your baby upma made upma today and ar can't eat 🤣🤣

Maybe she’ll get a woe is me episode tomorrow dedicated to her DDP to hit back at the evil trolls for daring to criticise her smiley22smiley12
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I have heard it straight from the producer .. he feels the story gets over when hero heroine confess love to each other .. he believes in conflict all the time

yes. He has openly said it. And which is why Ruhi will always be prominent