Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I actually find Ruhi far more dangerous and psychotic than pakhi.. Ruhi is mentally imbalanced ..pakhi was an obsessive fool..

But manish calls it "zidd "smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

me too. Savi and rajats love story Is going to be so good..and I love both families.ganja is serving well nowadays 🥰

Loving both families is now too much .😂😂😂.

ganja will be still ganja .. but they have found a way to show their ZA

Now it has shifted to the corridor path of 2 flats 😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Hai na..

I am also liking them..

I started watching it to get over yeh rishta..

But its good...

Get used to romance with BDs .. and arm distance romance . the romance is always in their script and audience ka imagination

I have heard it straight from the producer .. he feels the story gets over when hero heroine confess love to each other .. he believes in conflict all the time

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Get used to romance with BDs .. and arm distance romance . the romance is always in their script and audience ka imagination

I have heard it straight from the producer .. he feels the story gets over when hero heroine confess love to each other .. he believes in conflict all the time

Abhi tak toh aisa kuch nhi hai

Jab hoga tab kuch aur dhoond lenge

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Abhira jaisi evil woman ke liye black lehenga hi bana hai

Writer ne ruhi ko 6 years old dikhaya tha , 7-8 nahi,

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Oh I forgot to mention, I absolutely hated today’s restaurant scene… it was cringey to an another level.. I hate such loud obnoxious people even irl who don’t maintain the decency of a public place…

And are abhimaan complete idiots? subah itna bada kaand hua and yeh dono besharamo ke jaise wahi dera jamake bait gaye… I am not saying they don’t have a right to enjoy their date but unhe pata hai Rohit hates their moving on toh kuch maturity dikha sakte hai.. mauke ki nazakat ko nahi samjh sakte these two crackpots.. why are they showing off their turu lob and rubbing it on Rohit’s face.. uparse have the audacity to say ki hum nazar utakar dekha bhi nahi aap logon ko… Ar ab ke sath rehte rehte tameez bul gaya🤦‍♀️

Also did baby queen say is relationship mein sab 50-50 ka hai😱🤦‍♀️.. bhaisaab isne 50% kab diya… Ar ke ghar ya uske outhouse mein mein freeloading kar rahi hai.. khana, peena, kapde, padayi, resort renovation sab Poddar’s ke kherat se mile hai.. she is soooo delusional, man! And i from the bottom of my heart hateee when ab talks about money and expenses.. muh pe tape chipkane ka man karta hai.. if she had 0.0000001% of self respect she wouldn’t be freeloading at ph toh bade restaurant mein jaake paise pe gyaan dena is cringeyyyyyy🤮

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I actually find Ruhi far more dangerous and psychotic than pakhi.. Ruhi is mentally imbalanced ..pakhi was an obsessive fool..

This!

Even I m feeling Roohi is mentally not ok.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Oh I forgot to mention, I absolutely hated today’s restaurant scene… it was cringey to an another level.. I hate such loud obnoxious people even irl who don’t maintain the decency of a public place…

And are abhimaan complete idiots? subah itna bada kaand hua and yeh dono besharamo ke jaise wahi dera jamake bait gaye… I am not saying they don’t have a right to enjoy their date but unhe pata hai Rohit hates their moving on toh kuch maturity dikha sakte hai.. mauke ki nazakat ko nahi samjh sakte these two crackpots.. why are they showing off their turu lob and rubbing it on Rohit’s face.. uparse have the audacity to say ki hum nazar utakar dekha bhi nahi aap logon ko… Ar ab ke sath rehte rehte tameez bul gaya🤦‍♀️

Also did baby queen say is relationship mein sab 50-50 ka hai😱🤦‍♀️.. bhaisaab isne 50% kab diya… Ar ke ghar ya uske outhouse mein mein freeloading kar rahi hai.. khana, peena, kapde, padayi, resort renovation sab Poddar’s ke kherat se mile hai.. she is soooo delusional, man! And i from the bottom of my heart hateee when ab talks about money and expenses.. muh pe tape chipkane ka man karta hai.. if she had 0.0000001% of self respect she wouldn’t be freeloading at ph toh bade restaurant mein jaake paise pe gyaan dena is cringeyyyyyy🤮

she went outside and stayed in ar ruhi shadi time and before in hostel knows the mushkilein. Without money how to live life in the name of self-respect or ego she knows. When ar is giving her that priority and vm are keeping her on head why not take the privilege. It looks odd as story is that only. One side this loudspeaker another side obsessed ruhi. Both mental sisters are eating us. Poddars ki karma they got these two in muft. That kikikiki i was watching and i myself got irritation. Abhira ar have their own place out House to romance and they are doing it publicly in front of unmarried kids at home and a broken heart ruhi Rohit too. Ruhi booked that place to show Rohit it seems as she is not affected in that kikikiki much. It's simple when out sibling is in pain we prefer them first and try to clear their pain instead of enjoying ourselves .rohits proposal of their shadi is right so that they can happily romance with haq.
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Dominating brat abhira basically poddars ke rehmo karam par palti ayi hai , diary wala paisa toh kha he gayi ho aisa lagta hai , agar diary wala paisa return nahi karna tha toh badi badi feminism ki baate bhi matt karo abhira.

Armaan ek talented lawyer hai, life mai kuch toh kamaya hoga uss bichare bande ne, date Armaan ne plan kari toh ofcourse place/menu sab Armaan ki earning ke hisab se hoga. Lekin dominating maha gundi girlfriend usme bhi dominate karegi ki place /menu sab abhira ke income ke level ka ho. Arey behen tu jab date plan kare tab le jana kisi laari ya chai ki tapri par teri career/income ke hisab se.

Holi ke din bhi dominating maha gundi abhira chahti thi sab fatte purane kapde pehne , like why? Tu pehen na , dusre kyun jiye tere financial status ke hisab se ?!
Itni dominating hai ki bf, ex-sasural wale sabko abhira ke financial status ke hisab se apne life choices karne hai.
Jab abhira dusro ke financial status ke hisab se rehna swikar nahi kar sakti toh aisa expect bhi nahi karna chahiye ki dusre abhira ki financial status ke according kapde pehne , restaurant mai jaye etc.

Ek toh dusro ke rehemo karam par palo and fir unhi ko dominate karo ki sabko abhira ki financial status ke according jeena hai!

Glad to see woh daily zyada se zyada dominating side apni dikhati hai. Dekhte hai Armaan kab tak abhira ka dominating nature jhel paata hai. Already bichara apni marzi se kahi khada bhi nahi reh sakta aisi halat kari hai uski like 4 logonke samne se uski gf usko khich lar le kar jati hai.