Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

So Ruhi is full on psycho vamp..stalking, plotting, lying, cheating…she’s fooling rohit well..but he’s a fool because he’s just as desperate for her as she is for Armaan. So both will face the consequences of wanting someone who doesn’t want you.Rohit should have divorced her and moved on in life..but he didn’t and now he’ll suffer the consequences..she’ll destroy him completely..as for kaveri ..she’s so desperate to have Ruhi in the house.‘so now..Ruhi will destroy her family and rohit will destroy podaars firm..kaveri will suffer for treating her blood grandson.’who gave everything to his family and the family firm so badly..she failed to see Armaan and abhiras worth. I hope by the time this happens..abhimaan are leading their own life and have their own law firm..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Roohi ka sab kuch is too repetitive now. Abhira does something new everyday so people discuss her more. Kabhi kabhi nahi bhi karti toh outfits hi discuss kar lete hain.

Haan yeh bhi hai smiley36 roohi ka everyone knows ek he kaam hai, armaan ko leke obsessed rehna smiley44 roohi is not supposed to be a villain (i mean now she is), why are these writers doing it. We don't have to hate roohi to like Abhira, and vice versa. Both can be given their own journeys. Baby rooh was so cute. Anyways, not I don't think I can support her even if later she redeems because deliberately manipulating Rohit is too evil :(

And the actress playing Abhira looks has a pretty face, she deserves better outfits. Styling/costume team makes her wear such weird outfits and still she looks good in it and carries it off well.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You remember didi during surrogacy kaand wali dangerous. That was the only time she was dangerous. Ngl, mujhe yeh time Ruhi se wohi vibes aa raha hai.

I actually find Ruhi far more dangerous and psychotic than pakhi.. Ruhi is mentally imbalanced ..pakhi was an obsessive fool..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree this was silly .. it’s like they suddenly want to create some angst

waise bhi rishta is going round and round .. I now find Ghum more interesting.. Atleast something is happening.. and the ML is the man of the house not listening rubbish from all …

I am happy for savi bada .

me too. Savi and rajats love story Is going to be so good..and I love both families.ganja is serving well nowadays 🥰
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I actually find Ruhi far more dangerous and psychotic than pakhi.. Ruhi is mentally imbalanced ..pakhi was an obsessive fool..

Exactly. Ruhi knows no limits or boundaries which is why I find her very dangerous when she plots

Originally posted by: viji2111

And he hasn't given Roohi a clean chit. Today he wanted proof and asked Roohi to call her friend and he is not being unnecessary mean to her.

Roohi ne galat aadmi se panga ke liya. When her real intentions will be exposed in front of Rohit he won't forgive her at all unlike other poddars. I am waiting for that day.

Abhira is so annoying. She doesn't do anything. She used to make breakfast for all the poddar house members aur ab sirf Armaan ke liye banane mein bhi ehsaan. No efforts are taken for a man who doesn't eat in his Richie rich house because she will be left alone to eat.😡

Shhhhhhhhh it’s feminism 🤫🤫🤫
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ok.’fossil goenkas are still around after 100 years..so I hope they are made useful. After abhiras revelation …abhimaan should marry and go live in goenkas house since both are so desperate for family love and podaars treat them like crap.. Also Manish will then be allowed to make up for his wrong doings to akshara.. by supporting abhira and Armaan.Ruhi can stay in podaars house.’destroying them slowly.’

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

You remember didi during surrogacy kaand wali dangerous. That was the only time she was dangerous. Ngl, mujhe yeh time Ruhi se wohi vibes aa raha hai.

Exactly I was thinking the same thing … didi was only dangerous during the surrogacy kaand … and that was the only crime she had committed .. when she was threatening and blackmailing Sai

Ruhi has been behaving negative throughout Abd frankly watching the same story yet again is quite pakau .. sath rehna hai Toh raho .. alag hona hai to alag ho jao

pehle Mard Toh bano .. Go stand on your feet and stop depending on your family for cases and bla bla bla .. Atleast Rajat is a self made man in lost

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Exactly. Ruhi knows no limits or boundaries which is why I find her very dangerous when she plots

Plus she has a childhood history of knocking out people dead and forgetting about it .. and blaming others .. Ruhi was too old to not have a memory of what exactly happened that day
She was 7 or 8 years old ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

me too. Savi and rajats love story Is going to be so good..and I love both families.ganja is serving well nowadays 🥰

Hai na..

I am also liking them..

I started watching it to get over yeh rishta..

But its good...