Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Wow. Are they getting married?

patha nahi teej celebration shayad smiley36 kalesh ayega shayad dadisa may blast at abhira for wearing manhoos rang on teej smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre IF ka article is out. Dadisa ne okay Bol Diya for Shadi

Shaadi karke dono ko honeymoon pe bhej do.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This Udaipur #1 Vakeel talking about space after doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntvBtfX8dbo

And we're to take him seriously after gate crashing all women event. Abhira give him the space, please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmN2cxHaZ-E

I agree this was silly .. it’s like they suddenly want to create some angst

waise bhi rishta is going round and round .. I now find Ghum more interesting.. Atleast something is happening.. and the ML is the man of the house not listening rubbish from all …

I am happy for savi bada .

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Date hai tho waise ho the pyaari RoRu ki jaise . Kisi ki Date karabh karne khud chale jao aur upar se usko hasthe dekh ke rothe raho .🤡 This characterless vamp is turning Rohit into another loser. Kya loser couple hai ,made for each other. Kisi ko hasthe hue nahi dekh .

But somehow I still only feel sorry for Rohit ,that characterless women is hugging him and making faces , she tried to go near Armaan while he was sleeping 🤮 ,Khud Bali ki bakra bhane ja raha hai.

And Budda even after knowing her immoral pothi staying in PH for Armaan in the name of her pathi he still chose to keep quiet rather than calling her out loud. Sabh ko thapad Martha phirtha hai ek thappad apni immoral bachi ko bhi marke leke jaathe ithne zindagiya barbadh nahi hotha.
Ruhi Birla kya cheap characterless vamp bana Diya hai ,whenever I think she can’t hit anymore low she proves me wrong.🤮
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1821357322288996484

Uh, she's so disgusting!! N its all because 9f the horrible fossils n their disgusting upbringing that has oked all characterless behaviour

Fossil still nt holding her responsible fr her characterless behaviour, bt cursing everyone else 🤬

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

wah finally shadi hogi toh kalesh ayega na smiley36 kithne din main maut ka tandav shuru hoga smiley36
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Uh, she's so disgusting!! N its all because 9f the horrible fossils n their disgusting upbringing that has oked all characterless behaviour

Fossil still nt holding her responsible fr her characterless behaviour, bt cursing everyone else 🤬

It’s like they cannot smell their 💩 is stinking and they have forgotten to flush .. that’s exactly what Ruhi is … a stinking garbage.. and they are blaming others

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

You remember didi during surrogacy kaand wali dangerous. That was the only time she was dangerous. Ngl, mujhe yeh time Ruhi se wohi vibes aa raha hai.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

black dress kbse dulhan wala kapda hogyasmiley36 or they are trying to create new trend like pastel weddings

or its a pahadi culture

Aisa koi culture nhi haismiley36 kuch bhi dikhaate hain yeh log.

But i think it's dark green, not black.