Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Except Armaan ruined his and RUHI’s life I didn’t find him wrong , in the restaurant he went over board with jealous looking AA happy together.

@Bold , I wrote the same yesterday but today when he said he is genuinely trying to give her a chance I felt only sorry for him because he is putting himself under the bus and becoming bali ka bakhra with a women who is so obsessed and lusting a man who rejected her multiple times.

ITV leads are born to Tang adau in others matters as story doesn’t is around them so IK that and I signed up so i can’t complain everydaysmiley36 Am still wondering why didn’t Armaan chk with the restaurant manager to know how he gave the booking to someone else , he told Abhira about Ruhi still not getting over him and suspected when she came to PH ,IK he don’t want to interfere and all but how about sitting in the same restaurant with ur brother and ex and laughing out loudly ? I don’t even mind if he wants to sit and enjoy because he booked the restaurant and as Abhira said they r not even looking at those couple but he knows Rohit is angry on him and didn’t want him anywhere around his ghatiya wife.

Am still hopeful this track will end by Rohit and Abhira exposing that vile women infront of the family,but let’s see how long DKp wants to drag this cringe.

Waiting eagerly for the trp drop, tabhi inki akal khulegismiley23
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Roohi se zyada logo ko Abhira se problem hai smiley8

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I completely understand getting irritated with females leads because they don't mind their own business, but in this storyline Roohi is literally fooling her husband to get armaan but Abhira's crime is bigger?

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

smiley19 Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

smiley19 Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav Abhinav

Itna pyar toh hum bhi roohi ke father figure se nhi karte, jitna they love Abhira's dadsmiley17smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was busy so couldn't read WU in morning, seems like I did goodsmiley20

It's good Ar is asking Abhira to stay away from other's matters. She should follow only this advice.

Also Ab needs to improve her "jo man mein vo mooh par" attitude as this will always portray her in negative light despite having good intentions.

And also she should definitely be smarter and confront Ru akele mein and plan something before rather then directly saying anything without proofs and getting insulted.

Like whenever Ruhi wants to intrude between Abhimaan she always do behind family's back. I remember few weeks ago (after marriage drama) Ruhi was advising Abhira not to stay mad at Ar for longer then necessary as he is trying hard. Then Ru went and told Ar about her feelings. Ru never speaks infront of other person so that others are not aware.

Aur ye bewakoof ladki hamesha galat samay par mooh kholti h aur fir khudki beizzati karwati h.

Par iski beizzati se sirf hume kark padta h, khudko nahi.

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was so pissed that she shut Armaan up, smiley7 Rohit thinking he's in control great he's angry great but don't allow Armaan to just leave him to spew his BS and have alternative facts. Abhimaan need to stop doing that to each other, one day is Armaan will stop Abhira from going off then the next is Abhira doing it to him smiley39

But if they do not stop each other the argument will lose all civility. Ar does not intend to alienate Rohit so they cannot make the daraar bigger by doing shouting matches. So Ab sometimes has to stop Ar when he jumps in for Ab’s sake. Similarly Ar stops her as he knows she will make the Poddars more mad if she keeps on arguing. I like how they control each other. And if they really one day decide to bring everything to the table then Ab/Ar need to talk without filter. For e.g they can say how Ruhi openly told Ar that she has not moved on yet and thats the reason Ab is asking Rohit to be careful. But alas being Fl/Ml they will not spill all these details. They will just chime in with half info which will variably end up with them getting insulted themselves.

But the way Rohit is continuing to blame Ar that he is still not over Ruhi and the amount of insults he is getting from V and Kaveri etc, they should seriously be done with all these nonsense. They should just tell M and V that we will go ahead with wedding just with ur and Manisha/Manoj’s blessings. Vile Kaveri is not worth waiting for. She anyways says intolerable stuff to Armaan and that is not going to change even if ahe somehow agreed for the wedding.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ruhi's creepiness and cheapness is smiley11

She is again cheating on Rohit, destroying his life with Ab-Ar too.

Ab and her parents were called names for deal marriage but their Sanskari bahu who married with everyone's khushi and permission and is best for house is fooling everyone that too 2nd time. I want nothing but beizzati of dadisa.

It's good makers are showing all traits of -ve character in her directly so that no confusion is left. She is vamp no doubt.

I want Ab/Sanjay to steal Dadi's hotstar subscribtion and play her videos. That too with a ekta twist, in a party and on a large projector.

itsShonali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She is going at the path of her nani's friend panautipama... Ye dkp ki legacy banti jaa rahi hai FL ka mahaanta syndrome itna badha do ki log irritate hoke villian ke pyaar mein padh jaesmiley37

I like Ruhi but her character has been ruined by the makers. Lekin inhone Abhira ka usse bura haal karna haismiley36 At least Ruhi ab clearly vamp ka role play karegi, so we all know ki usne kuch time ke liye, kisi ka kuch accha nahi karna.

But Abhira ko sabki life mein interfere karta hua dikhayenge. Woh ulti seedhi harkatein karegi claiming that it is for the greater good but sabka nuksaan hii hona hai.smiley37

Phhir acchi comedy hogi