Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

I don't think this much importance will be given to Roohi's traumas . Just the mention of her going to therapist will be shown.Only good thing done to her character is return of Rohit in the show otherwise her character was ruined for me. Only he can save her from falling too low.

If they really want to show her a vamp then what was the need for rohit's return? They definitely want to WW her character and if it is done this way then at least will be bearable by the viewers. Unless I don't know how they are planning to show the most anticipated sisterly bond after the IR.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Meine break li..Ek aur bhabiza and bro in law addiction , I don't want to see.

smiley37smiley37....I have no patience , don't want to torture myself

smiley37smiley37

I can see right we didn't sign up for this after Ghum smiley11

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Why doesn't Abhira go for higher studies?

Aajkal toh iit graduates bhi sirf job pe dependent nahi hain. They are also preparing for higher studies, upsc and all.

Abhira just doesn't do anything except wasting her time on thinking about Roohi.

Paise kaha hai smiley36 aur self respect hai madam ko kissi ke pass paise nahi leti

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

True, Abhira’s taunting has to be constant ,doesn’t matter if she wrong or right because she is Abhinav’s daughter . What if Ruhi is wrong and every wrong thing happening btwn brothers is just because of her but just let’s taunt Abhira for fights btwn brothers ,not going for further studies , not taking new cases every day and the best part she is obsessed with Ruhi ?😂 to get approval from poddar’s ,how’s she interfering in those loser couple make KV approve her ? Poddar’s and Rohit doesn’t know Ruhi’s intentions but we audience know and so do Abhira, so she is trying to help Rohit as they both care for each other. And this is not the 1st time she is doing this she took a stand for Charu , Krish,Armaan and now Rohit. It’s her core trait

There’s nothing about Abhira here ,this is all about the mess created by both Armaan and Ruhi, Armaan came out of it realising his mistake but this vile women is still trying to touch the man who rejected her. But Ruhi Birla still gets defences ,she is naive ,Dumb, she is not having any feelings in her eyes for Armaan and she is giving mixed feelings for Rohit ?🤮 like really ? She is lusting on Armaan while he is sleeping.

Rohit is not wrong at PH , as per him both Ruhi and Armaan are wrong ,he doesn’t know this women is still using him to get his brother. So he is rightly upset with Abhira and calling her a hypocrite, he is upset with Abhira because she loves Armaan the wrong man according to him and some audience too.

Jo ladki apki jaise insaan se pyaar Kar sakthi hai’”

she have no right to tell me about wrong and right. But Abhira knows Ruhi’s intentions so in concern she is trying to alert him.

Except “aap meri aur Ruhi ki zindagi barbadh kiya “ everything is right.
https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1821403049572614653

I was so pissed that she shut Armaan up, smiley7 Rohit thinking he's in control great he's angry great but don't allow Armaan to just leave him to spew his BS and have alternative facts. Abhimaan need to stop doing that to each other, one day is Armaan will stop Abhira from going off then the next is Abhira doing it to him smiley39

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Paise kaha hai smiley36 aur self respect hai madam ko kissi ke pass paise nahi leti

Abhira doesn't need money she has her diary to note down all the expenses.

Armaan bhi jobless hai lekin he is spending so much on his lunch dates. Thoda padhai pe kharch kar dega to koi aim mil Jayega Abhira ko.

Baki sab toh theek hai but Armaan ney kab Rohit-Ruhi ki life kharab ki? smiley44smiley36

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Baki sab toh theek hai but Armaan ney kab Rohit-Ruhi ki life kharab ki? smiley44smiley36

Mahashay ne mauka-e-vardaat se bhaag ke, humari life kharab ki hai ek saal taksmiley37

Koi please isko ruhi ka pole dance dikha do sangeet wala, kisne kiska life kharab kiya sab samajh me aa jaega... Waise abhira was the wedding planner na? Uske paas toh hongei videos, kar kya rhi hai fir.. Jahan bolna hai udhaar bolti nhi but unnecessary bakwas krke roz beizzat hona manzur haismiley24

Deleted

Edited by Fortnight - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

Armaan didn't get suspicious of Ruhi's intentions when he booked the restaurant how can she claim her friend got a reservation? He could've cross-checked immediately or told Rohit he booked the restaurant. Now Rohit got a chance to humiliate Ar-Ab again. Not getting involved in Brother-SIL matters is different but when you are dragged unnecessarily you have to defend yourself. He is also a lawyer he can also connect the dots. Ruhi claimed she didn't move on from him & all of sudden she had a change of heart. After that Ruhi purposefully tried to sabotage Ar's plans but only Abhira will be suspicious or play detective as she is the FL? Armaan wants shanti, peace & all that but sometimes facing problems head-on is needed. Abhira shouldn't have interfered specifically when she herself told Ruhi/Rohit both to give their relationship a chance. I think when Armaan told Abhira, Ruhi hasn't moved on from him yet before Ruhi's reentry in PH it did something to her overactive neurons. Abhira can't understand that nobody is going to believe her regarding Ruhi's intentions as Ruhi is the achi sachi bahu who is mahan enough to give her relationship a chance after cheating on her husband & she is the freeloader problems ka pitara for KP & co. Though after Ruhi getting exposed, Rohit will be like "bhabhi mujhe baaf kardo maine apki baat nahi sunni" If his character survived till that time. He is going to be BKB smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Today I felt Rohit's over the board reaction was deliberate. He's probably masquerading something to know the real motive behind ruhi's return. I don't think he will be shown getting fooled twice. All this abhimaan shaadi demand is to actually make ruhi uncomfortable and push her to do something drastic in order to getting caught red handed.

This is my assumption, I know dkp will definitely show the other waysmiley22

Except Armaan ruined his and RUHI’s life I didn’t find him wrong , in the restaurant he went over board with jealous looking AA happy together.
@Bold , I wrote the same yesterday but today when he said he is genuinely trying to give her a chance I felt only sorry for him because he is putting himself under the bus and becoming bali ka bakhra with a women who is so obsessed and lusting a man who rejected her multiple times.

ITV leads are born to Tang adau in others matters as story doesn’t is around them so IK that and I signed up so i can’t complain everydaysmiley36 Am still wondering why didn’t Armaan chk with the restaurant manager to know how he gave the booking to someone else , he told Abhira about Ruhi still not getting over him and suspected when she came to PH ,IK he don’t want to interfere and all but how about sitting in the same restaurant with ur brother and ex and laughing out loudly ? I don’t even mind if he wants to sit and enjoy because he booked the restaurant and as Abhira said they r not even looking at those couple but he knows Rohit is angry on him and didn’t want him anywhere around his ghatiya wife.

Am still hopeful this track will end by Rohit and Abhira exposing that vile women infront of the family,but let’s see how long DKp wants to drag this cringe.