Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I feel like the judging and dumping is not for me to answer smiley37 but yes, I have no qualms admitting that I found Abhira being contradictory today! And the leads are the characters I am invested in so it's natural most of my posts are about what she and Armaan did or didn't do right!

The day I start giving two craps about Ruhi, I'll also make posts about her amazingly ugly saris and disgusting hugs to husband and immoral intentions for brother in law while he's asleep! In saying that.. i'm beginning to wonder if every Abhira complain post needs to mention Ruhi being vile and immoral as a safety warning smiley37

It's not just today that Abhira has been contradictory, smiley36

I'm not defending Abhira cause its nothing to defend. Why mention the other person in your comment when you're not interested in her angle or story smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if ruhi has brain she should realize armaan never took stand for her even though she was right where she asked him to cancel her marriage with rohith.

But rohith is taking stand for her eventhough she has done so much wrong to him. She should know rohith as a husband > armaan as a husband.

As rohith takes stand where as armaan takes stand depending on his mood.

Rohith always loved her irrespective of how much bad she has done to him but armaan just left her on altar by saying he never loved her. Love is not about escalating between multiple ppl it's about understanding your partner forgiving his or her mistakes and then giving him a chance to fix it and then if nothing works then they are free to take their life decisions. It can not be that you made a mistake i will not forgive you unless it's a unforgivable mistake where partners have crossed the every limit.

Roohi will realise it very soon. I hope makers don't kill Rohit. He should have a long and happy life where he is showing everyone the mirror for all the right reasons.

Roohi is a fool to not realise where her happiness lies but she will notice all what Rohit is doing for her. Today she was talking about creating memories for Rohit but she is creating those memories for herself to realise Rohit's worth.

if ruhi has brain she should realize armaan never took stand for her even though she was right where she asked him to cancel her marriage with rohith.

But rohith is taking stand for her eventhough she has done so much wrong to him. She should know rohith as a husband > armaan as a husband.

Rohith always loved her irrespective of how much bad she has done to him but armaan just left her on altar by saying he never loved her. Love is not about escalating between multiple ppl it's about understanding your partner forgiving his or her mistakes and then giving him a chance to fix it and then if nothing works then they are free to take their life decisions. It can not be that you made a mistake i will not forgive you unless it's a unforgivable mistake where partners have crossed the every limit.

At this moment she is insanely obsessed with Armaan, it's not pyaar at all. If makers can properly pull this track they can show how untreated childhood trauma and over compensative upbringing can make a person completely delusive and somewhat mentally unstable. I want ruhi to do something drastic this time so, that her actual problems can come out in front of everyone. They can show rohit helping her in the therapy and treatment she actually needs and can rightly called out the Goenkas for their inability to adress a child's actual problem. They were always at fault in raising a child with trauma whether it be ruhi, akshara or manasi, all had traumatic childhood.

Marne se pehle I so want them to be rightly called for all the injustices they had done towards kartik's lineage.

she doesn't know what's love. So she is doing all nonsense. It's like her mom once she realises it she will be loyal to him. It's in their genes sirat too loved kartik marrying ranveer and ranveer accepted it happily.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I feel like the judging and dumping is not for me to answer smiley37 but yes, I have no qualms admitting that I found Abhira being contradictory today! And the leads are the characters I am invested in so it's natural most of my posts are about what she and Armaan did or didn't do right!

The day I start giving two craps about Ruhi, I'll also make posts about her amazingly ugly saris and disgusting hugs to husband and immoral intentions for brother in law while he's asleep! In saying that.. i'm beginning to wonder if every Abhira complain post needs to mention Ruhi being vile and immoral as a safety warning smiley37

Yes, Abhira is contradictory today. I get irritated when she interfear in others matter. That's why I stopped watching the clips also from few days

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Yes, it's like Ruhi is vile let's not talk about her but taunt Abhira in every post.

True, Abhira’s taunting has to be constant ,doesn’t matter if she wrong or right because she is Abhinav’s daughter . What if Ruhi is wrong and every wrong thing happening btwn brothers is just because of her but just let’s taunt Abhira for fights btwn brothers ,not going for further studies , not taking new cases every day and the best part she is obsessed with Ruhi ?😂 to get approval from poddar’s ,how’s she interfering in those loser couple make KV approve her ? Poddar’s and Rohit doesn’t know Ruhi’s intentions but we audience know and so do Abhira, so she is trying to help Rohit as they both care for each other. And this is not the 1st time she is doing this she took a stand for Charu , Krish,Armaan and now Rohit. It’s her core trait

There’s nothing about Abhira here ,this is all about the mess created by both Armaan and Ruhi, Armaan came out of it realising his mistake but this vile women is still trying to touch the man who rejected her. But Ruhi Birla still gets defences ,she is naive ,Dumb, she is not having any feelings in her eyes for Armaan and she is giving mixed feelings for Rohit ?🤮 like really ? She is lusting on Armaan while he is sleeping.

Rohit is not wrong at PH , as per him both Ruhi and Armaan are wrong ,he doesn’t know this women is still using him to get his brother. So he is rightly upset with Abhira and calling her a hypocrite, he is upset with Abhira because she loves Armaan the wrong man according to him and some audience too.

Jo ladki apki jaise insaan se pyaar Kar sakthi hai’”

she have no right to tell me about wrong and right. But Abhira knows Ruhi’s intentions so in concern she is trying to alert him.

Except “aap meri aur Ruhi ki zindagi barbadh kiya “ everything is right.
https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1821403049572614653

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Yes, Abhira is contradictory today. I get irritated when she interfear in others matter. That's why I stopped watching the clips also from few days

She is going at the path of her nani's friend panautipama... Ye dkp ki legacy banti jaa rahi hai FL ka mahaanta syndrome itna badha do ki log irritate hoke villian ke pyaar mein padh jaesmiley37

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

At this moment she is insanely obsessed with Armaan, it's not pyaar at all. If makers can properly pull this track they can show how untreated childhood trauma and over compensative upbringing can make a person completely delusive and somewhat mentally unstable. I want ruhi to do something drastic this time so, that her actual problems can come out in front of everyone. They can show rohit helping her in the therapy and treatment she actually needs and can rightly called out the Goenkas for their inability to adress a child's actual problem. They were always at fault in raising a child with trauma whether it be ruhi, akshara or manasi, all had traumatic childhood.

Marne se pehle I so want them to be rightly called for all the injustices they had done towards kartik's lineage.

I don't think this much importance will be given to Roohi's traumas . Just the mention of her going to therapist will be shown.Only good thing done to her character is return of Rohit in the show otherwise her character was ruined for me. Only he can save her from falling too low.

Edited by viji2111 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

True, Abhira’s taunting has to be constant ,doesn’t matter if she wrong or right because she is Abhinav’s daughter . What if Ruhi is wrong and every wrong thing happening btwn brothers is just because of her but just let’s taunt Abhira for fights btwn brothers ,not going for further studies , not taking new cases every day and the best part she is obsessed with Ruhi ?😂 to get approval from poddar’s ,how’s she interfering in those loser couple make KV approve her ? Poddar’s and Rohit doesn’t know Ruhi’s intentions but we audience know and so do Abhira, so she is trying to help Rohit as they both care for each other. And this is not the 1st time she is doing this she took a stand for Charu , Krish,Armaan and now Rohit. It’s her core trait

There’s nothing about Abhira here ,this is all about the mess created by both Armaan and Ruhi, Armaan came out of it realising his mistake but this vile women is still trying to touch the man who rejected her. But Ruhi Birla still gets defences ,she is naive ,Dumb, she is not having any feelings in her eyes for Armaan and she is giving mixed feelings for Rohit ?🤮 like really ? She is lusting on Armaan while he is sleeping.

Rohit is not wrong at PH , as per him both Ruhi and Armaan are wrong ,he doesn’t know this women is still using him to get his brother. So he is rightly upset with Abhira and calling her a hypocrite, he is upset with Abhira because she loves Armaan the wrong man according to him and some audience too.

Jo ladki apki jaise insaan se pyaar Kar sakthi hai’”

she have no right to tell me about wrong and right. But Abhira knows Ruhi’s intentions so in concern she is trying to alert him.

Except “aap meri aur Ruhi ki zindagi barbadh kiya “ everything is right.
https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1821403049572614653

Today I felt Rohit's over the board reaction was deliberate. He's probably masquerading something to know the real motive behind ruhi's return. I don't think he will be shown getting fooled twice. All this abhimaan shaadi demand is to actually make ruhi uncomfortable and push her to do something drastic in order to getting caught red handed.

This is my assumption, I know dkp will definitely show the other waysmiley22

Originally posted by: viji2111

Roohi will realise it very soon. I hope makers don't kill Rohit. He should have a long and happy life where he is showing everyone the mirror for all the right reasons.

Roohi is a fool to not realise where her happiness lies but she will notice all what Rohit is doing for her. Today she was talking about creating memories for Rohit but she is creating those memories for herself to realise Rohit's worth.

yes.rohit has upper hand in their rista now excusing and accepting her. Family is keeping quiet whenever Rohit is raising voice because they know where it went wrong.If ruhi is given chooth by Rohit she will do more nonsense and will have guts to destroy.That's where Rohit is stern guiding her when she is wrong. It doesn't mean he hates her.His love should not be weak to hold her. Today hotel bit is enough.He didn't trust her easily so she won't do it next time.Rohit showed mirror to everyone dadi, vidya, madhav, abhira, ar and ruhi. Like you said memories for her and themselves she is creating. She is unknowingly doing it. Last time seeing ar abhira near by she kept her painful eyes and bechari face that Rohit kicked her in front of all. This time she is not in that world except looking at rohits anger. This is the change she is getting slowly. Shivali is her friend when that Rohit rista came for ruhi kicked ruhi from arman side to Rohit. Today the parallel is done again she kicked ruhi to Rohit side.