Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira is obsessed on ruhi and exposing her all time to everyone. In that family even small kid knows what ruhi did then what's need to intrude. Higher studies ar has to sponsor 😂

Abhira thinks exposing Roohi means she will be accepted in poddar house when she herself doesn't give anyone a reason to accept her. Armaan and Rohit's anger is a prime example of her not understanding what's required.

Today she told Armaan that accepting wrong is not in her resume. Somebody tell her beta tumhare resume mein 2-3 failed cases ke alawa waise bhi kuch nahi hai.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

U'll like I know what this person is trash and I don't care about them smiley36

step over Archives - Reaction GIFs

I'm not defending Ab especially when it comes to interfering in R & R business smiley11 Her not even trying to give Ar, voice of reasoning a chance oh I get it.

But like I said where does it warrant all these pages, cause it so easy now to just say lets judge and dump on Abhira for this for that's how I saw it.

As for the precap, how can i take Armaan serious about space this is a man who dress up in a pink sari at a all women event cause he was missing his woman. Then Ab in that top smiley21

I feel like the judging and dumping is not for me to answer smiley37 but yes, I have no qualms admitting that I found Abhira being contradictory today! And the leads are the characters I am invested in so it's natural most of my posts are about what she and Armaan did or didn't do right!

The day I start giving two craps about Ruhi, I'll also make posts about her amazingly ugly saris and disgusting hugs to husband and immoral intentions for brother in law while he's asleep! In saying that.. i'm beginning to wonder if every Abhira complain post needs to mention Ruhi being vile and immoral as a safety warning smiley37

Originally posted by: viji2111

Abhira thinks exposing Roohi means she will be accepted in poddar house when she herself doesn't give anyone a reason to accept her. Armaan and Rohit's anger is a prime example of her not understanding what's required.

Today she told Armaan that accepting wrong is not in her resume. Somebody tell her beta tumhare resume mein 2-3 failed cases ke alawa waise bhi kuch nahi hai.

everything is according to her pov only. She won't think from others pov Or understand anything in her zidd. Betiya maa pe jate hi perfect foreshadowing by manish.i am liking Rohit who is keeping everyone in their place not keeping anyone on head easily.

everything is according to her pov only. She won't think from others pov Or understand anything in her zidd. Betiya maa pe jate hi perfect foreshadowing by manish.i am liking Rohit who is keeping everyone in their place not keeping anyone on head easily.

And he hasn't given Roohi a clean chit. Today he wanted proof and asked Roohi to call her friend and he is not being unnecessary mean to her.

Roohi ne galat aadmi se panga ke liya. When her real intentions will be exposed in front of Rohit he won't forgive her at all unlike other poddars. I am waiting for that day.

Abhira is so annoying. She doesn't do anything. She used to make breakfast for all the poddar house members aur ab sirf Armaan ke liye banane mein bhi ehsaan. No efforts are taken for a man who doesn't eat in his Richie rich house because she will be left alone to eat.😡

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Yes, it's like Ruhi is vile let's not talk about her but taunt Abhira in every post.

smiley36smiley36smiley36

I can't never defend the indefensible, and I didn't Abhira was wrong and

the tongue lashing she got from Rohit was warranted. Abhira is opinionated, loud mouth can be bezzati and lately has been a walking contradiction. By all means call it out smiley36

I'm a equal opportunity criticizer and basher, I like balancesmiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

if ruhi has brain she should realize armaan never took stand for her even though she was right where she asked him to cancel her marriage with rohith.

But rohith is taking stand for her eventhough she has done so much wrong to him. She should know rohith as a husband > armaan as a husband.

As rohith takes stand where as armaan takes stand depending on his mood.

Rohith always loved her irrespective of how much bad she has done to him but armaan just left her on altar by saying he never loved her. Love is not about escalating between multiple ppl it's about understanding your partner forgiving his or her mistakes and then giving him a chance to fix it and then if nothing works then they are free to take their life decisions. It can not be that you made a mistake i will not forgive you unless it's a unforgivable mistake where partners have crossed the every limit.

Ye Rohit kya baby hai yaar

Also Ruhi ne awaaz kyu badaldi apni

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved how Abhira made breakfast and remained hungry waiting for Armaan despite jhagda. And Armaan for all his quips, being anmoyed made sure she ate first bite. So sweet. I love them both together ❤️❤️❤️

Before they left he was annoyed about scooter, baarish and asked her to change into better clothes. But by the time they reached restaurant they are back to enjoying together

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I feel like the judging and dumping is not for me to answer smiley37 but yes, I have no qualms admitting that I found Abhira being contradictory today! And the leads are the characters I am invested in so it's natural most of my posts are about what she and Armaan did or didn't do right!

The day I start giving two craps about Ruhi, I'll also make posts about her amazingly ugly saris and disgusting hugs to husband and immoral intentions for brother in law while he's asleep! In saying that.. i'm beginning to wonder if every Abhira complain post needs to mention Ruhi being vile and immoral as a safety warning smiley37

@bold this …start every post that calls out Abhira with a caveat…Ruhi is disgustingly manipulative, vile bla bla bla..this post does not endorse Ruhi just because it calls out Abhira …

Just one question though…Armaan has been bashed enough times when he hasn’t even been at fault ..but didn’t see any vigorous defence on the selective outrage ..did you ?

Originally posted by: viji2111

And he hasn't given Roohi a clean chit. Today he wanted proof and asked Roohi to call her friend and he is not being unnecessary mean to her.

Roohi ne galat aadmi se panga ke liya. When her real intentions will be exposed in front of Rohit he won't forgive her at all unlike other poddars. I am waiting for that day.

Abhira is so annoying. She doesn't do anything. She used to make breakfast for all the poddar house members aur ab sirf Armaan ke liye banane mein bhi ehsaan. No efforts are taken for a man who doesn't eat in his Richie rich house because she will be left alone to eat.😡

ruhi is scared seeing his anger today. If she messed like before she gets nothing. Unlike other poddars Rohit is not giving chooth. His shadi proposal is perfect kick to ruhi. As she came as wife he is cutting that cringe from his side. If she jumps that way she will have no look back to Rohit. So she will be scared to face his wrath. If she sets her tail that way he is best for her to guide give that helping hand. Her ar love is booth on her head which Rohit should throw away orelse its waste. Ruhi asked last time why didn't you guide me when I was wrong why didn't you hold the rista. He is doing it now. Rohit get what he lost his biwi family and work.