Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

It's is so childish .smiley29 too much gyani and over dominating

literally abhimaan has stopped working pade rehthe hai sirf romance main kaha gaya career and mummy ka sapna. Mummy ka murderer to khule saand ki tarah ghoom raha hoga but beti is busy in her love life than atleast giving justice to her mother smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I saw a scene of richie rich smiley36 behan why are you so jealous of him he is rich no doubt have some self respect split the bill instead so that he feels guilty and takes you to a cheaper hotel why act like taking you there is a curse and him being rich is bad smiley36 it looked so funny smiley36

Even i do not dine at luxury hotels but i do not take a dig at ppl if someone takes me there. Either i eat without speaking and after dinner put a word to not to take ne there as i do not want to spend too much money on food.

Or i will eat and pay and split the bills so that other person will not take whole burden.

He kya baath hui tum rich ho 😄 its like alimoney dona mujhe i will also become rich 😄

this is similar to holi time she wore old torn green dress and seeing all in new white clothes told them don't waste money go change your dresses wear old ones. Her immaturity runs along with her. It's not about mocking her financial status. Knowing he is a poddar she married him. So she knows their family who stayed in hotel spending lots of money there. After coming home she knew everything. At home she said I will pay half but where is income or work its all words. What did she give him back till now from what she took. Nothing except words. That too these words in air irritate more. If she married him through family consent she will be that bahu. Will she mock that way. She is that free loader forever on arman. But words will cross mountains. Today's kikiki at such a big date was like they need a dhabha . And those who are near by even if others there they get irritated with this over laughing . Again that pda factor irked Rohit immediately and ruhi was not comfortable as Rohit is angry. Ruhi is not in pain seeing them.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Ruhi is a vile, manipulative and immoral character ..despite everything I felt sorry for her when she was dumped at the mantap and on a few occasions thereafter ..I actually thought they’d redeem her ..because being dumped at the mantap is like the Maa of all insults …uske baad bhi, kisi ke andar self-respect nahi jaaga and they go and repeat the exact same thing they already did, and had the gall to slap their husband for pointing it out, then there is nothing left to discuss

So here’s my blanket statement on Ruhi again : she’s vile, manipulative, immoral and despicable atp…

Abhira finds new ways to dig holes for herself more often than not ..unlike Ruhi, she has variety and range ..so we find new things to talk about everyday

The day Ruhi starts surprising us or wowing us with her vampgiri, then essays shall be written in her honour too ..she is not yet deserving of that..chillar vamp that she is..

@bold: i feel, humko yeh har comment pe copy paste karna chahiye. Ruhi je baare nein kya hi baat karein, starting se ab tak sirf armaan armaan armaan 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this is similar to holi time she wore old torn green dress and seeing all in new white clothes told them don't waste money go change your dresses wear old ones. Her immaturity runs along with her. It's not about mocking her financial status. Knowing he is a poddar she married him. So she knows their family who stayed in hotel spending lots of money there. After coming home she knew everything. At home she said I will pay half but where is income or work its all words. What did she give him back till now from what she took. Nothing except words. That too these words in air irritate more. If she married him through family consent she will be that bahu. Will she mock that way. She is that free loader forever on arman. But words will cross mountains. Today's kikiki at such a big date was like they need a dhabha . And those who are near by even if others there they get irritated with this over laughing . Again that pda factor irked Rohit immediately and ruhi was not comfortable as Rohit is angry. Ruhi is not in pain seeing them.

It's like telling ambani why are you spending so many crores on your son marriage uska court marriage karwao 😂🤣😂

Why doesn't Abhira go for higher studies?

Aajkal toh iit graduates bhi sirf job pe dependent nahi hain. They are also preparing for higher studies, upsc and all.

Abhira just doesn't do anything except wasting her time on thinking about Roohi.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellytalks

kartik khud ek goenka hai

wo kiska shikar bana ?

prakash daalo

Wo tho fasaad ki jad wala Goenka hai...for falling in love so quickly after Naira and marrying Sirat smiley22

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Why doesn't Abhira go for higher studies?

Aajkal toh iit graduates bhi sirf job pe dependent nahi hain. They are also preparing for higher studies, upsc and all.

Abhira just doesn't do anything except wasting her time on thinking about Roohi.

abhira is obsessed on ruhi and exposing her all time to everyone. In that family even small kid knows what ruhi did then what's need to intrude. Higher studies ar has to sponsor 😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi ko aur Kya call out Karna Hai?? Okay chalo wo bhi phir se kar lete hain! She's absolutely disgusting and creepy in whatever she's doing. She's wrong on every level and her manipulations are sick to watch and absolutely pukeworthy to even digest..

Ab Abhira ki baari.. Today Abhira was in the wrong in almost every scene! And that is without even including the precap!! She spoke out of turn, she was wrong on what she said to Armaan about not taking nonsense, she got upset with him for taking her side and annoying Rohit but later when Armaan wants to walk away she is fighting to stay cos they booked table first! ab bhi Rohit annoyed hi tha but so what?she is being inconsistent in her talk and action! and she is surely speaking at wrong places and at wrong times!

Next for Armaan! For a brother who wants to do things right, he should have done the walking out of the restaurant the moment he saw they had gate crashed their date instead of sitting there with his girlfriend and laughing so loudly.. it was not cool and very very insensitive of Armaan especially cos Rohit has made it amply clear he hates to see Armaan happy after destroying his happiness! And I'm not even going to talk about whether Abhira should've atleast taken him out of there.. cos this one is entirely on Armaan!

Point is when they are wrong they are wrong! All characters have faults. And just because today Abhira's fault was more doesn't mean Ruhi's is forgotten or Armaan is supported! The automatic assumption that pointing out one characters flaws means supporting another is what the problem is here!

Anyway precap tho I don't even want to discuss yet but the truth of the matter is, that had this one line been said by Armaan this place would have looked a lot different now! But sure let's give Abhira one more day to hear her out but when even then I can assure you it won't be okay to say what she's saying is wrong!

U'll like I know what this person is trash and I don't care about them smiley36

step over Archives - Reaction GIFs

I'm not defending Ab especially when it comes to interfering in R & R business smiley11 Her not even trying to give Ar, voice of reasoning a chance oh I get it.

But like I said where does it warrant all these pages, cause it so easy now to just say lets judge and dump on Abhira for this for that's how I saw it.

As for the precap, how can i take Armaan serious about space this is a man who dress up in a pink sari at a all women event cause he was missing his woman. Then Ab in that top smiley21

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deleted post

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This Udaipur #1 Vakeel talking about space after doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntvBtfX8dbo

And we're to take him seriously after gate crashing all women event. Abhira give him the space, please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmN2cxHaZ-E