Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

I am no Gen Z ..so I don’t understand these flags ..except the national flag, the school house flags and the flags used to flag off trains and stuff …but anyway, my question is whether this red flag-green flag badge of honour/ dishonour is awarded only to MLs of ITV …FLs are all white flags maybe …peacemakers always ???

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am no Gen Z ..so I don’t understand these flags ..except the national flag, the school house flags and the flags used to flag off trains and stuff …but anyway, my question is whether this red flag-green flag badge of honour/ dishonour is awarded only to MLs of ITV …FLs are all white flags maybe …peacemakers always ???

the tag didn’t work in the previous comment :(

Female leads of ITV are danger flags with the https://media.tenor.com/y3qCRb-SXikAAAAM/poison-death.gif jo chooega bhasm ho jaegasmiley37
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You ignored my posts on Ru baby's creepy behaviour straight to a bottomless pit and standing without offering her cheek to her p nanu for his fav present and how I am legit worried for Ar now who is safe not even in bedroom.. Aap se ye umeed nahin thi mujhesmiley13

Anupamaa Sorry GIF

Ajab distracted me with her comment Ar not needing Maa, cause he already

have her with Abhira smiley7

I'm worried about Armaan too, if that girl is like her mother she might accuse

him of things or do like Ekta vamps, drug Armaan za smiley38

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Ek baat toh kehna padega..bina shaadi ke bina bacche ke Abhira Choti Maa banti jaa rahi hai!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Anupamaa Sorry GIF

Ajab distracted me with her comment Ar not needing Maa, cause he already

have her with Abhira smiley7

I'm worried about Armaan too, if that girl is like her mother she might accuse

him of things or do like Ekta vamps, drug Armaan za smiley38

you mean tum woh grahan ho jo mere sari kushiyon ko kha jaye 😂 bechara armaan ye dialogue sunkar usko heart attack aani hai 😂
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ek baat toh kehna padega..bina shaadi ke bina bacche ke Abhira Choti Maa banti jaa rahi hai!

Haina, funny how she’s been crucified already. I dread to think what will happen when she becomes a Patni, Saathi, Maaaa Hoooooooo ChotiMaaaaaaaa
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Ruhi is a vile, manipulative and immoral character ..despite everything I felt sorry for her when she was dumped at the mantap and on a few occasions thereafter ..I actually thought they’d redeem her ..because being dumped at the mantap is like the Maa of all insults …uske baad bhi, kisi ke andar self-respect nahi jaaga and they go and repeat the exact same thing they already did, and had the gall to slap their husband for pointing it out, then there is nothing left to discuss

So here’s my blanket statement on Ruhi again : she’s vile, manipulative, immoral and despicable atp…

Abhira finds new ways to dig holes for herself more often than not ..unlike Ruhi, she has variety and range ..so we find new things to talk about everyday

The day Ruhi starts surprising us or wowing us with her vampgiri, then essays shall be written in her honour too ..she is not yet deserving of that..chillar vamp that she is..

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I saw a scene of richie rich smiley36 behan why are you so jealous of him he is rich no doubt have some self respect split the bill instead so that he feels guilty and takes you to a cheaper hotel why act like taking you there is a curse and him being rich is bad smiley36 it looked so funny smiley36

Even i do not dine at luxury hotels but i do not take a dig at ppl if someone takes me there. Either i eat without speaking and after dinner put a word to not to take ne there as i do not want to spend too much money on food.

Or i will eat and pay and split the bills so that other person will not take whole burden.

He kya baath hui tum rich ho 😄 its like alimoney dona mujhe i will also become rich 😄

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I saw a scene of richie rich smiley36 behan why are you so jealous of him he is rich no doubt have some self respect split the bill instead so that he feels guilty and takes you to a cheaper hotel why act like taking you there is a curse and him being rich is bad smiley36 it looked so funny smiley36

Even i do not dine at luxury hotels but i do not take a dig at ppl if someone takes me there. Either i eat without speaking and after dinner put a word to not to take ne there as i do not want to spend too much money on food.

Or i will eat and pay and split the bills so that other person will not take whole burden.

He kya baath hui tum rich ho 😄 its like alimoney dona mujhe i will also become rich 😄

It's is so childish .smiley29 too much gyani and over dominating