Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Can we imagine the one who can't even think straightly what is happening around him is only speaking sense aajkal ..smiley37...It will be a tragedy when he being destroyed for the laalaj of trp and drama...

That man learn life lesson in a hard way smiley32...But phir bhi uski kismat uske saath mein nahi hai...Problems ko usse kuch extra pyaar hai...smiley44...Bin bulaye mehmaan ke tarah aathe hai...

Precap dialogue is problematic and triggering..Dekhthe hai woh log itna bada dialogue apne FL se kyu bulwa rah hai...

But the most hilarious part is uska bhi defence hothi hai 🤣 😆...And Armaan still gets bashing somewhere...Agar yahi dialogue Armaan bol Diya hotha SM pe usse zinda kaat detha smiley39..

Ruhi didi ka kya batau smiley39.Door lock karna seekho Vakeel Saab kyunki Ruhi didi ka kuch nahi ho sakta...

MG getting realisation but kya fayda rehna toh usko useless hi hai...

I also dread this, he has had such good character arc I hope they don't mess up with him.

Originally posted by: Rash_H

I also dread this, he has had such good character arc I hope they don't mess up with him.

it's dkp ofc they willsmiley38

Bas leap tak sahi rakhe usko

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

We’re already dreading that he’ll become a sasta version of that madman Anuj smiley26
823177 thumbnail

Itne drame and arman ka gala phadne k baad bhi uski shadi Rohit hi karwayege 🤣🤣🤣😒 uselesssa tumse kya ho paya ajtak sab log tumhari zindagi chala rahe 😂😂😏

Rohit is also thinking better shadi Kara do kya pata firse Arman palat Jaye or abhira bhabhi ka kat jaye maire jaisa 🤣🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Agree . Abhira has flaws no one is saying she is perfect. And this space chahiye aur space nehi dena hai argument happens between most couple and usually it happens when they are in the middle of disagreement etc. So what they are showing is very real. Infact actually they are standing up for each other is commendable. I was upset with Ab yesterday and I agree what Ar said to her today but today she did not continue the argue and had the common sense to pull Ar away from the fight too. So I dont find any reason to badmouth her today. She is a little jhagralu but because of her fighter attitude she has the capability to reply back to any and everyone when people are badmouthing Ar. Isnt that a commendable quality. Otherwise if she tried to be a perfect Bahu in front of Dadisa she should stay quiet even when people are saying 1000 nich things to Ar. Ar very well understands how Ab’s mufat characteristic is not just a disadvantage but it is advantageous in many scenarios. So he might be a little upset momentarily but willnot be seriously upset with her. So who cares what others think. As long the leads are happy and sort out their own problem why should we everyday keep on piling on them without any break I do not understand.

Ya thats what i also pointed out in another post. She was mature, understood Ros gussa, dragged Ar away today and deescalated matter. Thats growth. The Ab on day 1 would have retorted back. But shes still learning. She's a confrontational upfront person and thats both her flaw and strength. She spoke up not to be meddling but because she knows that if this Ru Ro thing goes south, Ar will be blamed again and he will feel guilty that Ro is hurt again. Armaan repeatedly says he wants Ro to be the way he used to be and be happy but Rus intentions aren't right. Thats why she is cautioning. She hasn't said dont be with Ru, only to be careful.

When both landed up at same hotel she immediately smelled a rat. She didn't doubt Ar.even for a sec though. Shows that she trusts ar but not ru.

She cooked breakfast and made him eat even during jhagda and went on date too. She's a sorted girl despite being inexperienced and she's being quite mature despite how insecure, fearful and upsetting the circumstances are in PH with Ruhis return and Kaveris toxicity.

I'm glad they are sorting out their issues or accepting that they both have some personality issues that are inherent. Armaan is too trusting and dumb, completely no perceptiveness. Abhira is mufat and meddlesome. Thats who they are.and both are dealing with it. ab gets annoyed by how blind he acts to people taking him for granted or using him, how over trusting he is. ar gets annoyed by her meddling, mufatness. Its real.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hum roz uss besharam lusty ko troll troll karke bore hogaye hain hence were trolling Abhira for a change. Abhira bashing days are more entertaining choohi toh pehle din se namuni thi.

Im Gonna Tell You A Secret Them GIF

I don't want to be block again smiley38

Yeah I know it's easy to troll Abhira, she's doing too much

Dkp is about to ruin your mood, Abhira will be boring soonsmiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I see pages after pages piling on Abhira Day, kyuu cause it's easy. Did she commit crime or murder Armaan so why all this picking on Abhira smiley39

While my Armaanza honor is at stake from that vah shaitaan, standing over him while he sleeps smiley7

I didn't see one person criticizing the Rusharam, all at acting like Goenkas, pretending they don't see anything smiley44

I got you back Abhira smiley16

You ignored my posts on Ru baby's creepy behaviour straight to a bottomless pit and standing without offering her cheek to her p nanu for his fav present and how I am legit worried for Ar now who is safe not even in bedroom.. Aap se ye umeed nahin thi mujhesmiley13

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

This forum reminds me of MAA forum where everyone bashes the FL smiley42

Arree wahaan ka window dekh ke bhool gayi dobara jaana smiley3smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think this personal space dialogue armaan ko le dubne ke liye hain, abhira might give him space to breathe but uss space mein ruhi khud ko fit karne ki koshish karegi, rohit chillayega phir se, abhira aayegi armaan ki defense ke liye & then armaan bolega hamesha mere saat raho, meri izzat khatre mein hainsmiley37

true …because FL ka har bol sahi hona hi hona hai…so that people can come and say we should’ve listened to you right upfront ..pity irl this FL rule doesn’t apply and what’s wrong remains wrong lol
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You ignored my posts on Ru baby's creepy behaviour straight to a bottomless pit and standing without offering her cheek to her p nanu for his fav present and how I am legit worried for Ar now who is safe not even in bedroom.. Aap se ye umeed nahin thi mujhesmiley13

arre Haan.. Maine bhi tho uspe reply Kiya tha smiley19 ainvayi Mujhse itna Lamba gyaan likhwa Diya Rani ne smiley19smiley38