Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

What negativity? We’re just giving reality checks on what is apparent. Just cause we’re not blind andhbhakts of the legacy FL we’re negative? Beizzati Hogayi Hai Hum Sab Neutral Viewers Ki for not being ghum in a fictional characters pyaar.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira herself said few days back that shes not the type of gf who expects her partner to get her permission for everything or call every hour. She is clingier now because their relationship is new, not formalized in shaadi yet and Ruhi, Kaveri are plotting to destroy things. Armaan also has seen her fear and acknowledged it and is trying to give her security and comfort .

But Abhiras goal is not to separate him from family and go away. She has been cornered into a position where she gets blamed no matter what. If she is silent, she will be called uncaring about reuniting Ro Ar and family, if she speaks she is too meddlesome. If she runs away to marry she is called anti family and uncaring of elders blessings, if she doesn't she lacks self respect and is not honoring Armaans wish to marry.

Her actions and reactions are in line with her personality and so i don't see it as problematic.. she's actually shown growth. Today she took Armaan and walked off and didn't raise her voice. When Ro insulted her she understood his anger, tried to answer calmly and then deescalated situation and took Armaan away. Thats growth. The Ab in epi 1 would not have done that.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira I need you to get papa ladder or a find a way

Climbing Struggle GIF

to climb to Armaan room, his sammaan is stake.smiley38

I need you clingy and his bodyguard. Armaan is a bewakoof, he believes that chudail lies. Handcuff yourself to him

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Today I liked armaans dialogues he was right, abhira needs to stop interfering in ru-ro matters. When everyone else is quite what was the necessity for her to speak. Their own relationship is still not sorted she should look into that first.

One side chillana is becoming boring now, I want proper armaan rohit chillana fight smiley36

Ruhi man, what to even tell about her. The way she stares at sleeping armaan....creep vibes. What's her plan I still don't understand.

Restaurant scene was not at all cute. Ok point to prove was armaan laughs freely when with abhira but there is something called civic sense lawyers.

Pyaar main space nahi hotasmiley44 This is a problematic statement actually. If abhira is gonna constantly keep interfering in armaans every business then there are definitely gonna be a lot of misunderstandings. Are they trying to show two different forms of love here? Abhiras, where she is over attached to armaan and wants to have his constant attention and armaans, who has more practical approach?? Not sure let's see tomorrow's complete scene for that.

Can we imagine the one who can't even think straightly what is happening around him is only speaking sense aajkal ..smiley37 But haa restaurantme dono pagal hi behave kar rah dha smiley39...It will be a tragedy when he being destroyed for the laalaj of trp and drama...

That man learn life lesson in a hard way smiley32...But phir bhi uski kismat uske saath mein nahi hai...Problems ko usse kuch extra pyaar hai...smiley44...Bin bulaye mehmaan ke tarah aathe hai...

Precap dialogue is problematic and triggering..Dekhthe hai woh log itna bada dialogue apne FL se kyu bulwa rah hai...

But the most hilarious part is uska bhi defence hothi hai 🤣 😆...And Armaan still gets bashing somewhere...Agar yahi dialogue Armaan bol Diya hotha SM pe usse zinda kaat detha smiley39..

Ruhi didi ka kya batau smiley39.Door lock karna seekho Vakeel Saab kyunki Ruhi didi ka kuch nahi ho sakta...

MG getting realisation but kya fayda rehna toh usko useless hi hai...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj dono gf-bf ko acchi sukoon ki neend aayegi.Aaj inki lottery nikal padi, ek hi din mein itni saari beizati smiley42smiley42

mujhe lagta tha sirf jhanak ko humiliation kink, humare show mein toh dono leads ko haismiley42smiley42smiley42
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I see pages after pages piling on Abhira Day, kyuu cause it's easy. Did she commit crime or murder Armaan so why all this picking on Abhira smiley39

While my Armaanza honor is at stake from that vah shaitaan, standing over him while he sleeps smiley7

I didn't see one person criticizing the Rusharam, all at acting like Goenkas, pretending they don't see anything smiley44

I got you back Abhira smiley16

Ruhi ko aur Kya call out Karna Hai?? Okay chalo wo bhi phir se kar lete hain! She's absolutely disgusting and creepy in whatever she's doing. She's wrong on every level and her manipulations are sick to watch and absolutely pukeworthy to even digest..

Ab Abhira ki baari.. Today Abhira was in the wrong in almost every scene! And that is without even including the precap!! She spoke out of turn, she was wrong on what she said to Armaan about not taking nonsense, she got upset with him for taking her side and annoying Rohit but later when Armaan wants to walk away she is fighting to stay cos they booked table first! ab bhi Rohit annoyed hi tha but so what?she is being inconsistent in her talk and action! and she is surely speaking at wrong places and at wrong times!

Next for Armaan! For a brother who wants to do things right, he should have done the walking out of the restaurant the moment he saw they had gate crashed their date instead of sitting there with his girlfriend and laughing so loudly.. it was not cool and very very insensitive of Armaan especially cos Rohit has made it amply clear he hates to see Armaan happy after destroying his happiness! And I'm not even going to talk about whether Abhira should've atleast taken him out of there.. cos this one is entirely on Armaan!

Point is when they are wrong they are wrong! All characters have faults. And just because today Abhira's fault was more doesn't mean Ruhi's is forgotten or Armaan is supported! The automatic assumption that pointing out one characters flaws means supporting another is what the problem is here!

Anyway precap tho I don't even want to discuss yet but the truth of the matter is, that had this one line been said by Armaan this place would have looked a lot different now! But sure let's give Abhira one more day to hear her out but when even then I can assure you it won't be okay to say what she's saying is wrong!

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

mujhe lagta tha sirf jhanak ko humiliation kink, humare show mein toh dono leads ko haismiley42smiley42smiley42

Yaha package ke saath aatha hai..Ek FL ke saath ML free.smiley36smiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am also liking the growth and Abhimaan. See its one thing for Abhira to say she is not insecure. But she is. Its not normal to live with spouses ex. Moreover she knows Ruhi is plotting. She senses it. Perceptive hai. But she's too confrontational. Thats her main flaw and issue. But they are discussing issues. They are transparent, open. They argue like spouses and make up. Har cheez mein FL bashing dekh dekh kar pak gayi thi. So i am glad i have now got the feature on IF to no longer have to read the comments that are only FL bashing. I am happier for it. Thank god!

I am finding the relationship of Abhimaan very real.

Abhira has absolutely no one. Her being a bit clingy in the face of a manipulative Ruhi is normal. She trusts Armaan but not Ruhi. She involves in Ru Ro matter because she knows Rohit is Armaan ke jigar ka tukda. Out of all siblings Ro is the special one for Armaan. Thats obvious. So thats why she cares. She cant watch him make a mistake by easily trusting Ruhi again. Theres a huge difference between her giving chance to Armaan and Ro giving chance to Ruhi. Abhira already mentioned it to Armaan once- the difference is pyaar. Abhira saw Armaans genuine pyaar and effort but Ruhi does not love Rohit or have genuine interest in him. She's plotting and scheming even now. And Abhiras sixth sense is strong. She's reading her clearly.

She's not the type of person to keep tabs and expect every teeny update from her spouse . Blowing one line from precap out of context is silly. She probably just meant that she wants to talk it out whereas Armaan wanted alone time and said space chahiye which she misconstrued and said if he doesn't want her around in his space toh pyaar kyun kiya. But when they both calm down they'll get the other person pov

Agree . Abhira has flaws no one is saying she is perfect. And this space chahiye aur space nehi dena hai argument happens between most couple and usually it happens when they are in the middle of disagreement etc. So what they are showing is very real. Infact actually the way they are standing up for each other is very commendable and praiseworthy.I was upset with Ab yesterday and I agree what Ar said to her today but today she did not continue the argument and had the common sense to pull Ar away from the fight too. So I dont find any reason to badmouth her today. She is a little jhagralu but because of her fighter attitude she has the capability to reply back to any and everyone when people start badmouthing Ar. Isnt that a commendable quality. Otherwise if she tried to be a perfect Bahu in front of Dadisa she should stay quiet even when people are saying 1000 lowly things to Ar. Ar very well understands how Ab’s mufat characteristic is not just a disadvantage but it is advantageous in many scenarios. So he might be a little upset momentarily but willnot be seriously upset with her. So who cares what others think. As long the leads are happy and sort out their own problem why should we everyday keep on piling on them without any break I do not understand.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think this personal space dialogue armaan ko le dubne ke liye hain, abhira might give him space to breathe but uss space mein ruhi khud ko fit karne ki koshish karegi, rohit chillayega phir se, abhira aayegi armaan ki defense ke liye & then armaan bolega hamesha mere saat raho, meri izzat khatre mein hainsmiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry but I disagree. Armaan has also said really stupid lines but no one tore him apart for it. Just one example i recall is that he said to Ab "itne din insults bardaasht karke reh li toh 3 mahine aur sahi. " Random X handle waale log kuch bolte hai, iska yeh matlab nahi ki sab log extreme hai. People do look at full context. He is still not thinking fully straight but he has definitely shown tremendous growth. I love how he is written these days. But he has easily accepted that Ruhi is there for Rohit despite seeing her actions until recently. Infact if he investigates this date matter he will know Ruhi lied but made it seem like Armaan was the one who messed up. Phir bhi he is gonna trust Ruhi. I fully agree with Armaan dialogue that Ab should stay away from Ru Ro. But i also get why Ab is speaking. She's seeing what he cant- Ruhi is preparing to break Ros heart again. Aisa hua toh Armaan will be extremely guilty and upset- more than now when he's still dealing with Rohits gussa and indifference to him and struggling.