Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Ngl, as someone who likes Abhimaan, unka shadi jitna delay ho utna achcha... warna it is not going to dwell well

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You Must Be Kidding GIFs | Tenor

Rusharam is pure trash, to be using your pati to get his brother,

passes the pit, that ganda aurat should be living in narak smiley11

Aare nahi u r not watching her expressions ,in her eyes she don’t have love left for Armaan anymore ,she is giving mixed reactions to Rohit though she is lusting on jeth ji 🤡🤮 still defences for this characterless ghiri hui aurath who is hugging her pathi but thinking how to ruin jeth ‘s love and get him, and comparing this women with Abhira 🤮

Abhira is an easy target, Even that old hag defends this loser ,ghatiya Ruhi and compare her with Abhira. Normal person with min sense won’t compare that ghatiyapan with Abhira

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Today I liked armaans dialogues he was right, abhira needs to stop interfering in ru-ro matters. When everyone else is quite what was the necessity for her to speak. Their own relationship is still not sorted she should look into that first.

One side chillana is becoming boring now, I want proper armaan rohit chillana fight smiley36

Ruhi man, what to even tell about her. The way she stares at sleeping armaan....creep vibes. What's her plan I still don't understand.

Restaurant scene was not at all cute. Ok point to prove was armaan laughs freely when with abhira but there is something called civic sense lawyers.

Pyaar main space nahi hotasmiley44 This is a problematic statement actually. If abhira is gonna constantly keep interfering in armaans every business then there are definitely gonna be a lot of misunderstandings. Are they trying to show two different forms of love here? Abhiras, where she is over attached to armaan and wants to have his constant attention and armaans, who has more practical approach?? Not sure let's see tomorrow's complete scene for that.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I see pages after pages piling on Abhira Day, kyuu cause it's easy. Did she commit crime or murder Armaan so why all this picking on Abhira smiley39

While my Armaanza honor is at stake from that vah shaitaan, standing over him while he sleeps smiley7

I didn't see one person criticizing the Rusharam, all at acting like Goenkas, pretending they don't see anything smiley44

I got you back Abhira smiley16

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Who wants to bet with me ki aaj 22 year old and 1st relationship wala defense aayega??

This precap joins the other worsts in top 20.

"Pyaar mein personal space jsa kuch bhi nahi hota" - Joke of the century.

Every healthy relationship needs a good and healthy space for it to last a long time.

But I understand Abhira's concern regarding Ruhi, that's why she's getting worked up.

But why she's still in that out house, better move somewhere with her man. Useless Madhav papa has conveniently forgotten about his daughter after bringing her to the outhouse. Wth he does in the show other then shaking his head in disapproval. He couldn't mend the relationship between his own bio sons. Please it's a kind request to the makers, if they want to kill someone in this generation please shoot that papa. Blame the FL and move on. Let Ar support his wife and not get degraded anymore by the poddars. My sympathies lies with Ar after kaveri discarded a top lawyer like nothing. I remember the initial intro of how Ar was appreciated for being the best, the news paper articles wala scene. If rohit is becoming the successor, then what of Ar.

He is not sautela, that useless Madhav fathered him you blind dragonsa!

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am also liking the growth and Abhimaan. See its one thing for Abhira to say she is not insecure. But she is. Its not normal to live with spouses ex. Moreover she knows Ruhi is plotting. She senses it. Perceptive hai. But she's too confrontational. Thats her main flaw and issue. But they are discussing issues. They are transparent, open. They argue like spouses and make up. Har cheez mein FL bashing dekh dekh kar pak gayi thi. So i am glad i have now got the feature on IF to no longer have to read the comments that are only FL bashing. I am happier for it. Thank god!

I am finding the relationship of Abhimaan very real.

Abhira has absolutely no one. Her being a bit clingy in the face of a manipulative Ruhi is normal. She trusts Armaan but not Ruhi. She involves in Ru Ro matter because she knows Rohit is Armaan ke jigar ka tukda. Out of all siblings Ro is the special one for Armaan. Thats obvious. So thats why she cares. She cant watch him make a mistake by easily trusting Ruhi again. Theres a huge difference between her giving chance to Armaan and Ro giving chance to Ruhi. Abhira already mentioned it to Armaan once- the difference is pyaar. Abhira saw Armaans genuine pyaar and effort but Ruhi does not love Rohit or have genuine interest in him. She's plotting and scheming even now. And Abhiras sixth sense is strong. She's reading her clearly.

She's not the type of person to keep tabs and expect every teeny update from her spouse . Blowing one line from precap out of context is silly. She probably just meant that she wants to talk it out whereas Armaan wanted alone time and said space chahiye which she misconstrued and said if he doesn't want her around in his space toh pyaar kyun kiya. But when they both calm down they'll get the other person pov

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nahi dekhti mai ye kachra I’m only here to troll my most favourite characters Choohi and Abheera who create the most khaands in this show smiley9

🙌 bro . Same pinch. Jo bhi ho troll karne laayak aa jaaye maidan mei🤣

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

How Ruhi live without Armaan?That's what I am worried about.kitni mehnat kar rahi hai smiley19smiley19mujhe kisi aur ki chinta nahi hai

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I enjoyed abhimaan smiley31 chalo bye negativity main nahi phasna mujhe

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hum roz uss besharam lusty ko troll troll karke bore hogaye hain hence were trolling Abhira for a change. Abhira bashing days are more entertaining choohi toh pehle din se namuni thi.

ooo ha isiliye page activity is very less 🤣

Arman sa thoda jhad kya diya itna kyu ro rhi hai uski harkat ke hisab se people will jhaodofy her every day 🤣