Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If only I existed back then I would’ve had the highest rank on this site by now smiley37

Waise I can’t believe you were a silent member for so many years and now you’ve become a daily member thanks to Rishta gen 4 smiley36

Lol . Thanks largely to a career break that's ending soon enough so may go back to being sparse here but Haan.. think the need to strengthen neutral voices here made me bhang my tapasya aided by too much free time on my hands smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Inaya10

''

The writers should have a disclaimer at the start of each episode warning the audience that some comments will trigger your phobias, please watch with caution smiley36.

"If you wanted personal space, why did you fall in love" wtaf smiley39 I really want to smack some sense into these nonsensical writers.

ye agar real life main hotha toh ab will tagged ad toxic wife who gives no space to her husband and follows him wherever he goes.

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Ruhi now a days looks like chandnibar dancer. Jhamkili rani

Abhira toh harpic toilet cleaner outfit mai date par gayi thi smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye agar real life main hotha toh ab will tagged ad toxic wife who gives no space to her husband and follows him wherever he goes.

If she existed in real life then I would stay 10 feet away from her. Cannot tolerate such obnoxious people at all smiley11

If Roohi existed irl then I’d jump of a cliff

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Shame on this evil red flag Armaan for shouting at this poor pookie baby rather than calmly explaining to her. How can one be so cruel to their partner? She is only 22 years old. I demand an Accha Aadmi instantly smiley20

jiski Maa hogi Kokila Modi smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

If she existed in real life then I would stay 10 feet away from her. Cannot tolerate such obnoxious people at all smiley11

If Roohi existed irl then I’d jump of a cliff

why will you jump push both of them from cliff atleast season 1 yrkkh ka naam toh kharab nahi karenge 😂

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You Must Be Kidding GIFs | Tenor

Rusharam is pure trash, to be using your pati to get his brother,

passes the pit, that ganda aurat should be living in narak smiley11

Meine break li..Ek aur bhabiza and bro in law addiction , I don't want to see.

smiley37smiley37....I have no patience , don't want to torture myself

Leaving all the nonsense and unnecessary negativity around , episode is good. Am loving how AA’s relationship is growing. They both look so real , they both are completely different personalities so this is bound to happen but then the way they r talking ,discussing and overcoming all these is important. It’s lovely to see how they can’t hear anything against each other , they don’t mind getting insulted 🤦🏼‍♀️ but if someone does the other will stand up for each other against them. This is just like how Abhria’s mamma papa used to be. They always used to stand for each other.

Rohit respects and likes Abhira a lot and he always wished only good for her. He is only upset with Abhira because of Armaan. He is not liking why she accepted a person like Armaan.

Jo Ladki aap jaise insaan ke saath pyaar Kar sakthi hai”

That’s only his problem with Abhira,I didn’t find anything wrong in what Rohit said to Armaan except

“apne meri aur Ruhi ki zindagi barbadh Kar di” khud apne zindagi barbadh karne ja raha hai bali ka bakra smiley36let him taste the barbadhi by Ruhi Birla who will destroy everyone’s lives for her selfishness. R

I loved this bit like how AA giving sleepless nights to some smiley42 made for each other jealous ,spoiled brat jodi 😂jhal ne ke alawa kuch nahi Kar sakthe. 😂

https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1821376016402501797

smiley27 Cute Sharmaji used to eat toothpaste and mitti and what’s the 3rd one ? 😂
https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1821380653025210862

And Grumpy Armaan 😂 Upma and Armaan’s feelings are mutual 🤣

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1821362047994491298

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

jiski Maa hogi Kokila Modi smiley42

Bechari Abhira will be busy in the Rasoda and washing laptops smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Mujhe jalne ki awaaz kyun aa raha hai smiley25🔥