Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Jab badtameezi Karne waale bachhe ke bade hi useless parents chup khade dekh rahe hain, tho badtameezi Karne/karaane wali bachhi kyun kuch bolne lagi Kisi ke liye bhi! smiley7 oh the joy I'll have watching Swarna have a fall on finding out about Ruhi's real intentions smiley37

Really wahi suvarna who was listening with an empathetic face when she heard her p poti say that she got married to have her pyaar in front of her eyes. She will blame it on two timer Ar for leading bechari Ruhi along ( ab usne door nahin lock kiya and was sleeping so adorably tho usmein Ruhi ki kya galti hai) and giving her hopes for her true love ( not obsession / not zidd) .

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nahi dekhti mai ye kachra I’m only here to troll my most favourite characters Choohi and Abheera who create the most khaands in this show smiley9

goenkas ki khaand sisters ki betiya 😂😂
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ye toh humara saubhagya haismiley42 Else how will I find lol worthy material 🤔

Haina, I’m enjoying trolling this cringefest since Upma Deviji’s show is too boring these days smiley36smiley37

Kabhi Choohi entertainment deti hai toh kabhi Abheera hamari toh lottery lag gayi smiley16💰

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

goenkas ki khaand sisters ki betiya 😂😂

Stupid Sauteli Sisters Ki Badmaash Begheirat Betiyan smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi going into Ar's bed room and looking at him.. It looked creepysmiley11 not sure if that was the intention or not. He really need to lock his door NOW!!

I have seen obsessed lovers, they want to win the person they love as a trophy but this lady is completely different. I was using the term lusty for her because she is obsessed with that poor guy but yeh literal mein lusty nikali. Look at her she is so desperate. All she wants is being physical with Armaan. Oh God!!! What’s the difference between this woman and that house owner who stalked Abhira and tried taking advantage of her when she had fainted

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Abhira is going to lose Armaan and Ruhi baby doesn’t have to do much mehnat…. manisha chachi to the rescue. Only she can put some akal inside this girl

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Restaurant mein aisa laga ke abhira armaan gharwalon ke saamne hua taunts ka revenge le rahe hainsmiley36. Kuch zyada hi has rahe the donosmiley37

I dont think rohit is acting. He is genuinely trying to give ruhi a chance, but he will get to know of her intentions & pura badal jayega. He will make sure ruhi ki zindagi barbaad ho jaye in a loveless marriage with him like what she is doing with him now. Baad mein he might forgive but yeh track zarur aayega

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago

Jo bhi ho centre of the topic should be Abhira Sharma. Everyone except Abhira are better ,even Ruhi Birla is better than Abhira Sharma. Armaan ,Rohit ,Krish even Aaryan deserves only Ruhi Birla , because she can eye on one man but can have feelings for her pathi in her heart..aww ..Kya Love story hai RoRu ka smiley42tho one man kyun saare poddar’s boys deserve achi ,sachi Ruhi.smiley42 Abhira is a hypocrite, barbadhi,obnoxious cause she accepted Armaan though he is wrong too like Ruhi ,but she is not letting Rohit to ruin his life by letting a ghatiya women into his life who Is eying and lusting on her jeth wearing MS and sindoor on pathi’s naam. There’s nothing called as realising mistakes,accepting and correcting them. Armaan’s growth is visible to audience and audience can forgive him and accept him but still Abhira should not ,she is a hypocrite to accept Armaan.🤷🏻‍♀️

she should let Rohit get another heartbreak and get cheated again by that ghatiya aurath,why should she actually care when his own family is throwing him under the bus.

Though I strongly feel no one can love AA more than they love each other and they deserve each other , but as per demands Abhira should leave that pagal Poddar house and let Armaan be happy with his so called family and bhai who keeps insulting him and treats him like a Trash . Let him be called Gandha khoon ,paraya. And she should happily enjoy her life,shaadi thodi hui hai like Ruhi Birla that she should be commuter to her husband though she lusts on someone else.
Per kya kare even Armaan only wants Abhira Sharma . 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold - 💯 correct. Can't agree with you more. Writers have lost their mind it seems🤪🤪🤪. Only few episodes before abhira said that she is not a type of girlfriend who will be hovering over armaan due her insecurities. Now in precap she is given a dialogue that there is not such a thing called personal space in love 🤦‍♀️. What rubbish ...😡😡😡

I don't think she means it like that. Lets wait. Probably she wants to talk about things and he wants to be alone so he said space chahiye and she says kyun.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bhaisaaaaaaaaaahab Aaj toh maza hi aa Gaya smiley37