Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Arree yaar kyun bolna Hai kuch..

Yaar Mai seriously puch rahi hun, tmlog mujhe seriously nhi lete.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre one more prediction of mine manifested smiley37Ohohohoho

I'm also waiting for jald se jald shadi. I want to weigh the 1000kg trust on arman

Muje lagta hai kal yeh scene edit ho jayega pakka.
Writer yehi padi rehti hai whole day so yeh sab dekh kar woh scene edit kar degi smiley36
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Impulsive Abheera strikes yet again smiley37smiley37

This girl is seriously hell bent on destroying her own marriage. Feel sorry for Armaan for marrying such an obnoxious girl baby whatever who doesn’t even allow him personal space. Interested to see her defences today.

Ab defence kya hi hoga. Ke arman is worse..ruhi is worst . Abhira baby is a human . She is allowed mistakes . Bec everyone else also does it.

2 days bk there was a discussion on growth ..I toh said it , abhira is in reverse gear while arman is climbing up . N let her marry again into poddars . Asli maza toh wahan aayega🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold - 💯 correct. Can't agree with you more. Writers have lost their mind it seems🤪🤪🤪. Only few episodes before abhira said that she is not a type of girlfriend who will be hovering over armaan due her insecurities. Now in precap she is given a dialogue that there is not such a thing called personal space in love 🤦‍♀️. What rubbish ...😡😡😡

bhai last gen ka pura storyline change kar diya manish goenka k speech main, and you think unko last week kahey gaaye 2 dialogues yaad rahega smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar Mai seriously puch rahi hun, tmlog mujhe seriously nhi lete.

Haan sorry sorry.. tho serious jawaab ye Hai Ki fevicol hi tho hona chahti Hai Abhira? No personal space MATLAB chipku, right? And chipakna hai tho fevicol! Tho yeah Ur right! smiley32

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Inaya10

I don't understand why the writers are hell bent on making her unlikable (she is supposed to be the fl).

I think this is the first show where I don't like the main leads because of how inconsistent they are.

In yrkkh it happens quite often after gen 3 smiley37They want us to hate their leads. Coz phir ache admi achi aurat ko Kaun poochega

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I have no words for the episode based on the written updates

Better to watch teej episodes

I understand her insecurities but she shouldn’t be suffocating him who are the dialogue writers —— shoot them!

it’s just a precap and we don’t actually know what happened, Abhria being dragged into everything just to cover up Ruhi’s ghatiyapan . How can anyone even compare Ghatiyapan to Ghalathiya . Ruhi Jo bhi Kar rahi hai bilkul ghatiya aur jaan booch ke Kar rahi hai and others either Armaan ,Rohit or Abhira doing unknowingly . But as usual blame tho Abhira pe hi aayegi. Or she will be compared to Characterless vamp Ruhi to make her look the same.

Ruhi Birla is here to destroy Poddar’s and Rohit and Abhria Sharma is saving them from barbadhi and at the end of the track Dadi will accept this too.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan bechari na Ghar pe koi izzat deta hai aur na gf puchti haismiley37smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Single ho married ho every relationship they needs space for some time ...madam ko ye bhi problem hai smiley29

Now don't tell me armaan needs space due to jealous of roru smiley36