Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Arohi ki shaadi kab hui Abhimanyu se, uski toh baar baar engagement hoti thi bassmiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Buddha baba Wattpad ke fanfiction padke bata rha hai shayad smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Manish ko koi kuch nahi kahega woh budhaa gya hai kuch bhi bolta hai 🤣🤣🤣

Btw agar har jagah AK k Jagah Aaru ko use karega toh Aaru k kaand list double and marriage list triple ho jayegi 🤣🤣🤣

Sabki biwi Aaru 🤣🤣

Budda Manish has to go to other world soon before he mixes up his memories further and narrates a whole new story to great great grand kidssmiley37smiley37

Candy Crush team is writing a comedy show smiley37

Edited by Manny_123 - 1 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: hari15

Abba Dabba Jabba 😁😁😁😁

Manish is like 22 years hogya who will check all the facts. Mein kuch bhi bolungi.

And abhira is like Haan Manish par Nana nei bola I will accept whatever he says.

Manish be like "mein gen 3 story ko rewrite kardungi where Aru doll was the main focus; Kaun Aksharaaa" smiley37

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

manish saw abhira told maa ka zidd beti mein this suits akshara and abhira. For Manish beti is arohi not ak as they cut her. So instead of ak, he used arohi. Ak loved married manyu Wo knowing they are brothers. Because after shadi neils dna reportskya came in. Neil ki wajah se woh log alag hogaye which is right. What he said arohi replace with akshara everything is fit. Manish told everything like aswathama athaha kunjaraha types 🤣

whatttt.. Ruhi actually turned vamp smiley7.. mein issko dekh kar kush rahu ya kya karu.. kush kyunki Abhira ko finally takkar denewali aur darrane wali Ruhi aagayismiley36.... but mujhe sardard horahi hi Ruhi muh se pyar shabd sunkar..

And what Manish was saying?? He totally changed the last season story smiley29.. After Abhim and Ak got married, Arohi cared less about him.. infact she never loved him. She married Neil for that birlas tag and blackmailed Abhim to transfer the hospital on his name. Yeh beech mein pyar kaha se ayi.. it was total nafrat from both sides. They turned positive to each other only after Neil’s death and in their co-parenting stage raising Ruhi together. What nonsense is this??smiley3 How makers be so dumb to change the story.. or are they showing that due to old age Manish lost his memory smiley22

You wanted badly for devar vs bhabi smiley36.. Rohit ne sahi pakda.. doglapan smiley37

Thank you Rohit for giving a new identity for Abhira.. I will call her dogli whenever I see her intruding in family matters.. how slyly she manipulated Manish to come and pull Ruhi out of pH.. dogli smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Thank you Rohit for giving a new identity for Abhira.. I will call her dogli whenever I see her intruding in family matters.. how slyly she manipulated Manish to come and pull Ruhi out of pH.. dogli smiley36

ayla isko kaise patha chala abhira was giving different opinion on ruRo relation for each person smiley36
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Waise I realised yeh pahal ladki Abhira apna challenge he bhool gayi and she has become typical itv bahu . She challenged dadi sa that her success will cause tremors in PF

Why doesn’t she and Armaan work towards that goal and others things will fall in place

Originally posted by: Susi26

whatttt.. Ruhi actually turned vamp smiley7.. mein issko dekh kar kush rahu ya kya karu.. kush kyunki Abhira ko finally takkar denewali aur darrane wali Ruhi aagayismiley36.... but mujhe sardard horahi hi Ruhi muh se pyar shabd sunkar..

And what Manish was saying?? He totally changed the last season story smiley29.. After Abhim and Ak got married, Arohi cared less about him.. infact she never loved him. She married Neil for that birlas tag and blackmailed Abhim to transfer the hospital on his name. Yeh beech mein pyar kaha se ayi.. it was total nafrat from both sides. They turned positive to each other only after Neil’s death and in their co-parenting stage raising Ruhi together. What nonsense is this??smiley3 How makers be so dumb to change the story.. or are they showing that due to old age Manish lost his memory smiley22

You wanted badly for devar vs bhabi smiley36.. Rohit ne sahi pakda.. doglapan smiley37

bhabhi vs devar will kick both couples easily. Ruhi is holding rohit and shouting on arman Or ignoring him not giving food. His male ego is satisfied. This is what ar did with ruhi as client and pacified abhira . Trust track for both couples are similar. Ar has to keep ruhi away and ruhi has to keep ar away. Showing anger on ar will melt rohit. Ruhi came as human and rohit welcomed her as wifey. She didn't take rights of wife simply saying as help. He can't accept the fact still ruhi is rejecting him so all his humiliation to her as second hand, sending divorce is needed from his side to kick that stranger out of house. He didn't hold her when ruhi is taken away as human stranger by manish. He kept quiet through out shouting in front of family or over phone call to her. Her signing papers made him more angry and shook him that he spit anything. No doubt he was yearning for her to come back. When ruhi hugged him as wife with Sindoor, ms he was shocked. The dance around ar side kicked his anger more. But when ruhi tore the papers he said I can't trust you. Why did ar ask ruhi why did she come back yesterday . Is he not the one who told her to move on and he is happy for her. The moment ruhi told him not to intrude into her married life, rohit is fine with her.Ar immediately told abhira that ruhi might be really going for rohit taking dadis suggestion. Ruhi told it's her pati and her sasural to Manish and stopped near the door. Abhira held her when she is about to fall. Rohit is angry as manish took her away from Him. This fellow has obsessive love on ruhi it seems that's why he can't take his brother near by as he destroyed their rista.

Dadi reminded his love to rohit and he was in tears too. When manish dragged ruhi, rohit stopped her saying you can't take my patni this way. Both started using rights of pati patni on each other . This is the start of their acceptance.Swarna told manish 2 days back, uss ghar mein rohit uska pati hi. Uska khayal rakhega. Today it happened before manish. His worry is that only. Tomorrow he may go away calmly as rohit accepted ruhi as patni. Abhira is dancing around ruro with her own doubts. Dadi is kept on hating abhira is not good for ar or that family. Did anyone accept it. Same goes for rohit. What haq she has to intrude in between a married couple. That too knowingly rohit loves ruhi. Whoever is against him or ruhi he is supporting her. Ruhis intentions we need to wait as her dialogues are different with her actions. It's slow fall for ruhi unknowingly to Rohit. Rohits words meri biwi mann se mujhe accept karegi toh mein ek mauka dunga. He will wait for her it seems.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Arohi ki shaadi kab hui Abhimanyu se, uski toh baar baar engagement hoti thi bassmiley36

Woh 8 saal uske sath uske ghar me rahi na .. Dono single thhe .. MG ko kaise malum woh raat ko uske bedroom me jati bhi kya nahi .isilye Toh engagement me chhod Diya …Jo Mila free me usey accha nahi laga

. Ruhi bhi Toh 1 year me kitni baar armaan ko apne aap ko offer kiya .ho sakta hai star plus ne aise scenes censor Kar diye …

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago