Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I totally agree why is Armaan taking so much abuse from Rohit .. this creep doesn’t have it in him to win any case .. and where is it written that Armaan has to work in Poddar firm

he can very well apply for a job anywhere else .. ideally some place away udaipur .. more happening like Delhi ..

say I have ambitions to be a high court Supreme Court lawyer .. tell Rohit you can handle the family firm along with fufasa

He can tell Abhira to come along with him as his girlfriend or wife however she wishes .. if she wants to play house .. tell her to stay in outhouse .. and wait for KP’s approval but he won’t come back ..

This is exactly what I am expecting from Armaan. Once he stops taking the shit thrown at him and turns his back to these so called poddars, they will realise his value. Sometimes na, you have to stay away from people for them to know your real worth though these guys are not worth his goodness and love.

Instead of concentrating on the new found komolika sorry Ruhilika… they can show Armaan leaving the house saying it there is nothing left for him here anymore be it family, work or position. He can start his own practice or work elsewhere like you said in Delhi take this stupid girl along.

The real defeat to poddars is Armaan being successful outside the family and the firm.
I really want the property track to happen fast before all other nonsense that is going to happen or happening.

Bhoomi8900648 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Loved married is one thing.. apparently Aarohi didn't know Neil and Abhimanyu were brothers smiley37smiley37 matlab kuch bhi smiley37smiley37

I figured it out lol. MG dialogue, he interchanged ABHIMANYU AND NEIL names.

Arohi married neil for love.

After Abhimanyu marriage with akshu ( he didn't mention her name) she (arohi) came to know that they are brothers....means he is indicating the DNA reports truth.

Arohi marriage was broken with Abhimanyu before her marriage with Neil.

Kya fook ke dialogue likhe h ya MG ne fook ke bola h, but they literally changed the entire plot.🤣

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is exactly what I am expecting from Armaan. Once he stops taking the shit thrown at him and turns his back to these so called poddars, they will realise his value. Sometimes na, you have to stay away from people for them to know your real worth though these guys are not worth his goodness and love.

Instead of concentrating on the new found komolika sorry Ruhilika… they can show Armaan leaving the house saying it there is nothing left for him here anymore be it family, work or position. He can start his own practice or work elsewhere like you said in Delhi take this stupid girl along.

The real defeat to poddars is Armaan being successful outside the family and the firm.
I really want the property track to happen fast before all other nonsense that is going to happen or happening.

Exactly if Armaan is worthy to be a ML he has to stand in his own ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I'm telling you this is going to be the ultimate conclusion track of the show! Solve - Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?

also kaun banega poppy ki beti smiley36 ruhi y ab jaane ne ke liye dekthe rahiye yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai. Iski beti uski naathi smiley36
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhoomi8900648

I figured it out lol. MG dialogue, he interchanged ABHIMANYU AND NEIL names.

Arohi married neil for love.

After Abhimanyu marriage with akshu ( he didn't mention her name) she (arohi) came to know that they are brothers....means he is indicating the DNA reports truth.

Arohi marriage was broken with Abhimanyu before her marriage with Neil.

Kya fook ke dialogue likhe h ya MG ne fook ke bola h, but they literally changed the entire plot.🤣

Bravo on the courageous attempt at figuring out what Rishta makers haven't been able to across three generations smiley37

MG fossil ka age has finally caught up to him n his memory is now compromised 🤣🤣🤣

Bhai humne koi aur gen 3 dekha tha lagta hai?

https://twitter.com/Alpita0802/status/1820998186086941019?t=KDtw0eYuUyuRZI5YlXeWxA&s=19

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

MG fossil ka age has finally caught up to him n his memory is now compromised 🤣🤣🤣

Bhai humne koi aur gen 3 dekha tha lagta hai?

https://twitter.com/Alpita0802/status/1820998186086941019?t=KDtw0eYuUyuRZI5YlXeWxA&s=19

Chalo I am happy Abhimanyu ka naam use toh hua iss bahane else the makers had forgotten him forever and ever like they ruined his character completely

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sab Bichare Manya Goenka ko koste hai 😔

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

at least the makers used Abhimanyu’s name in the show unlike before when he was all forgotten lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so what now they’re changing the narratives as if he never really mattered smiley37smiley37smiley19

Itna sach nhi bolna tha smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sab Bichare Manya Goenka ko koste hai 😔

hota hsi they interchange names at this old age