Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Though i didnt follow previous seasons, i have idea, who was married to whom.

Identity revelation ke time mg abhira ko yeh na bata de ke her mumma eloped with ruhi's poppy(who was married to arohi) taking "his" son along while she was pregnant with abhirasmiley37

Forgot to add, akshara eloped after udoing arohi in an accidentsmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Awwlleee... Ruhi forces her way into Rohit's office for lunch! He asks her to leave but she sits there making faces behind a magazine but making sure he feels taken care of.. and then gives him tea at home.. she can sense his headache tho zandu balm lagati Hai smiley37smiley37smiley37 but WTAF are they playing ret Zara si for these two pretentious people smiley37smiley7

It's just more annoying cos this really really could have been such a better way to go about this track if it were all real! smiley44smiley7

Ok done I am skipping today's episode

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I genuinely want a surrogacy track just to piss everyone off. I actually enjoyed it in Ghum one of my favourite tracks. Didi ke tamashe, her romanche with her devar besht phrienf and her fights with SAai were truly a treat to watch smiley42

For that Armaan n Abhira have to get married which does not look likely here

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Though i didnt follow previous seasons, i have idea, who was married to whom.

Identity revelation ke time mg abhira ko yeh na bata de ke her mumma eloped with ruhi's poppy(who was married to arohi) taking "his" son along while she was pregnant with abhirasmiley37

Pakka yahi hone wala hai.. ya tho phir poppy hi pitashree na ban jaye smiley32

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Ok done I am skipping today's episode

You're very welcome! smiley9

Bas itna hi bolungi

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Armaan and Abhira dono hi bade besharam hai… itna boycott karne ke baad bhi kya parivaar laga rakha hai

Why is someone taking so much of open insults??? I understand female leads are tyaag ki murti but for God sake show the male lead with some self respect atleast

I totally agree why is Armaan taking so much abuse from Rohit .. this creep doesn’t have it in him to win any case .. and where is it written that Armaan has to work in Poddar firm

he can very well apply for a job anywhere else .. ideally some place away udaipur .. more happening like Delhi ..

say I have ambitions to be a high court Supreme Court lawyer .. tell Rohit you can handle the family firm along with fufasa

He can tell Abhira to come along with him as his girlfriend or wife however she wishes .. if she wants to play house .. tell her to stay in outhouse .. and wait for KP’s approval but he won’t come back ..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she will do all nonsense and give doubts to all. Abhira will intrude and try to make situations more. In all these ruhi Rohit will get attached and form that bond I feel. Ruro are formed against anger and jealousy on abhira arman. These are different couple.not like leads. They have their own insecurities and jealousy. Ruhi told she understood his love but today her dialogues when none can see my pain why should I be good. When I am told bad let me be bad. Rohit claiming as wife supporting caring her will change her it seems. Ar is away happily seeing his brother. We can't say how love happens or how someone feels love. Ruhi Rohit story csn be different. Why should devar die always. Let everyone have their own story life and own kids and their journey instead of cross coupling and crossing kids

we all know itv triangle ke bina nahi chaltha. Rohith ka depends how ppl take his death if his death drops trp then for sure they are forced to bring him back.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

we all know itv triangle ke bina nahi chaltha. Rohith ka depends how ppl take his death if his death drops trp then for sure they are forced to bring him back.

Rohit death or other couple separation with trp dip and change in texture of story only. We should not forget paras exit the show so they had to give that plot. Orelse story was different. Here I don't feel anyone quits as all are workaholic 🤣 if trp raised thru grey couple they get more ss and leads are thrown away
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Awwlleee... Ruhi forces her way into Rohit's office for lunch! He asks her to leave but she sits there making faces behind a magazine but making sure he feels taken care of.. and then gives him tea at home.. she can sense his headache tho zandu balm lagati Hai smiley37smiley37smiley37 but WTAF are they playing ret Zara si for these two pretentious people smiley37smiley7

It's just more annoying cos this really really could have been such a better way to go about this track if it were all real! smiley44smiley7

@bold if they could play Dil Dhadakne Do for Armaan and Ruhi, yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai lol
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Rohit death or other couple separation with trp dip and change in texture of story only. We should not forget paras exit the show so they had to give that plot. Orelse story was different. Here I don't feel anyone quits as all are workaholic 🤣 if trp raised thru grey couple they get more ss and leads are thrown away

@ bold I’ll be rooting for this …