Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Rohit ko ullu dikha rahe hain makers, kya pata armaan ko akal de de. Poddars ke dono ladko ko ek saath ullu nahi dikhayenge lagta hainsmiley4

I mean precap wale date ke baad agar Armaan ke antenna Nahi jage tho you know dono ullu hi Hai of different kinds smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aaj episode maja aya . She is dumbest vamp. And will be caught easily. She is doing it In anger on abhira ar or her puski hasil kuch nahi hoga. Nostalgia neil vs abhimanyu going on thru biwis same here.

Today neil abhimanyu arohi reference done in episode .

Manish told arohi loved married abhimanyu when did it happen 😂 sisters cosisters had fights and because of neil their rista broken. Did they conveniently not say akshara by Manish so that abhira gets her moms past in grand manner 😤

I was remembering how arohi used to do all things after her shadi with neil and tried to make place at sasural . Neil loved her but when did arohi loved or felt for him we never got. But in end of story her love was shown mahan🤗🤣 Rohit is bakra like neil knowingly keeps her on head and total destruction that way. These are all nonsense only in show thru pl if the fl Or ml does big khaand which is irreversible everything gets washed away easily.

ye accha hai abhimanyu died for ak and he says abhimanyu married arohi agar hotha toh isn't ruhi is his priority than ak 😂

Ak ka whitewash chalu hai bas 😂

Dongi MG kya bhol raha hai , Arohi aur poppy ki shaadi hui ? They almost got married once , twice engaged . He could have just said Ruhi apni maa se bhi jyada ziddi hai ,( actually can’t even compare this women with Arohi IMO .she have some self respect and never ran behind married ppl and genuinely loved her husband.)wo bhi dho bhiayiyon mein daraar layi. Arohi married poppy and realised Neil n Manyu are brothers? Kuch bhi 😂

They could have changed Ruhi for good but nahi she is back with her Ummed and mission hasil Armaan . After IR If they r planning sisterly bond they could have kept her a little sane and sensible rather than making her more disgusting and cheap showing this cringe 3rd angle and never ending obsession of Ruhi Birla for a man who left her at mandap who rejected her multiple times. Rohit tho Bali ki bakra hi lagh raha hai. They have so much to explore but nahi . Am not comparing Abhira and Ruhi’s bond with one of those beautiful sisters on ITV but they could have made Abhira made Ruhi realise her mistakes and help her come out the delusions and paagalpan. So ppl can still feel the sisterly bond. Now am scared if they also show that horrible surrogacy track which everyone talks.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now I’m totally not surprised why Manish doesn’t remember his own daughter Kirti..

Actually on this note going by what I said earlier about him only remembering people he has either sunaofied or slapped, don't you think that's perhaps why he has that sunaane wala Rishta with phuphu?? Maybe MG will go looking for Akshu and find the hidden connect between Aditya Bansal and Sanjay Bansal smiley42 waise bhi wo Karne kuch jaate hain aur ho kuch aur Jata Hai.. aisa hua tho perfect rahega smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Meher ruhi vamp ban gayi kya now i want surrogacy track smiley40 vamp ban hi gayi hai toh badhla le le thoda show to the world that paalnewala and janama dene wala is greater than egg donor smiley36 mera bhi thoda entertainment hoga forums main smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I genuinely want a surrogacy track just to piss everyone off. I actually enjoyed it in Ghum one of my favourite tracks. Didi ke tamashe, her romanche with her devar besht phrienf and her fights with SAai were truly a treat to watch smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

+1 also wants to see if biological mother has any rights on kid or she should give up as ideally she did nothing for the kid smiley36

Ruhi is the AA who took care of the kid raised him and endured the pain to give birth smiley36

Agar ruhi surrogacy mother banegi they may whitewash her before that as makers ko bada maza aatha hai to make leads suffer by glorifying pls and side characters smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

More than Abhira’s Identity Revelation I want Phuphu’s identity revelation smiley42 I really want him to be revealed as the son of Aditya Bansal. I hope Buddha Manish dies from shock after finding this out.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I genuinely want a surrogacy track just to piss everyone off. I actually enjoyed it in Ghum one of my favourite tracks. Didi ke tamashe, her romanche with her devar besht phrienf and her fights with SAai were truly a treat to watch smiley42

Ghum ka current season jis show se inspired hai usme bhi surrogacy track aaya tha.. now U want Rishta ka current season mein surrogacy to be inspired from ghum ka previous season on the day when Rishta's previous season has been brought into question smiley3

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I mean precap wale date ke baad agar Armaan ke antenna Nahi jage tho you know dono ullu hi Hai of different kinds smiley37

Date se pehle, i feel, argument hogi abhira armaan mein. Hona bhi chahiye, abhira ko kya zarurat thi, sabke saamne tamasha karne ki, when she knows nobody values her opinion. Bewakoof hain. In this case, i would say, ruhi is smart, she knows when to talk & whom to talk to get things done.

Kal kaveri bhi 2-4 baatein suna sakti hain usko, bolke ki she is insecure of ruhi, & yeh pagal ladki baitke royegi. Chup nahi reh sakti thi atleast till kaveri agrees for their wedding tab tak nazar rakhti ruhi pe but na, its like aa 🐂 mujhe maar 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago