Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Btw today first scene when Ar said GN and left for the main house, the situation felt like Ar was going to a war. Akele raat mein us ghar main rehna hai jahaan Ruhi bhi hai. I am sure Ab must be thinking next day Ar ka kya haal hoga pata nehi. And thats why she rushed to temple for Puja…

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am feeling Ruhi will fail and get called out in front of family also at the end of the track. Might actually start to fall for Rohit at that time, but Rohit might have lost trust. And then they come together some time later. Only problem with this is then how can Ruhi say the dialogue after IR.. Tumhari maa ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya aur tumne meri pyaarsmiley22

She can still say that because 1st Armaan ne Abhira keliye isko chod Diya and now she will get exposed and called out in front of the entire family and Abhira will play major role in exposing her wrong intentions. So by the time she realises she started loving Rohit , Rohit will throw her out of his life. So she can still say tumahre maa sabh kuch cheen liya aur tum meri pyar bhar bhar cheen rahe ho 🤭

But I want Armaan and Abhira to work as a team to expose that women’s wrong intentions and save Rohit from her. Kya saving Rohit tho Bali ki Bakra lagh raha hai.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj pehli baar mujhe MG ki baaton se ye ehsaas hua ki is show ka title bade hi forethought ke saath rakha gaya tha! smiley32 Kya door Ki soch Hai makers Ki.. hum bas ainvayi hi unhe koste rehte Hain! smiley32smiley32

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold point! Rohit himself was against Abhira accepting Armaan or he warned her repeatedly "yeh admi bharose key layak nahin hai" but did Abhira act upon it? How can Abhira expect Rohit to listen to her gyaan, if she herself didn't bother about his gyaan? If she can be back after "I hate pyaar" speech or vowing to never trust pyaar again what does she expect from Rohit?

Bold - same thing she expected from MG smiley37 empty words and a pretense of a reaction to perhaps stall the current moment but never actually achieve what they want smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She can still say that because 1st Armaan ne Abhira keliye isko chod Diya and now she will get exposed and called out in front of the entire family and Abhira will play major role in exposing her wrong intentions. So by the time she realises she started loving Rohit , Rohit will throw her out of his life. So she can still say tumahre maa sabh kuch cheen liya aur tum meri pyar bhar bhar cheen rahe ho 🤭

But I want Armaan and Abhira to work as a team to expose that women’s wrong intentions and save Rohit from her. Kya saving Rohit tho Bali ki Bakra lagh raha hai.

I too wanted them to work as a team. But see more chances of him getting caught in the trap and realizing only too latesmiley6

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold point! Rohit himself was against Abhira accepting Armaan or he warned her repeatedly "yeh admi bharose key layak nahin hai" but did Abhira act upon it? How can Abhira expect Rohit to listen to her gyaan, if she herself didn't bother about his gyaan? If she can be back after "I hate pyaar" speech or vowing to never trust pyaar again what does she expect from Rohit?

I meant Ab to say I am hypocrite and you are no different. Bolne mein kya jata h, thoda better feel hota h......smiley36

Ab did not listen to Ro, Ro did same. And why would he? When his dadi, maa and heart are with Ru just like Ab's heart with Ar.

But for Ro both Ru-Ar were equal culprits so him accepting 1 is actually hypocrite when other one is also apologising and not repeating his mistake like the one he accepted. But it's for plot so........

Vaise bhi sabke beech mein bolke gyaan degi to dusra bolegaa hi.....to achha bhi hai ho sakta h agli baar se thoda dhyaan de.

I am confused what to saysmiley29

Hi dear..ek to i am not full core abhimaan shipper..so I don't mind if story goes ditto gen 3 way fully . As after Rohit's death also i awant to repeat gen 3..we all know kyaa toofaan aayya tha jisee aaj bhi loog yaad karte hue kaapte hai ..

Achhaa aadmi..smiley37

To ruhi agar fail hui to bhi abhira ka fayda hai as she has armaan but sucess hui to bhi abhira to going to get achha aadmismiley36

Ruhi tum apna deklo bas...

Edited by Prapti9 - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aaj pehli baar mujhe MG ki baaton se ye ehsaas hua ki is show ka title bade hi forethought ke saath rakha gaya tha! smiley32 Kya door Ki soch Hai makers Ki.. hum bas ainvayi hi unhe koste rehte Hain! smiley32smiley32

How are you not feeling empathy for this 150 year old p/b nanu and not able to see the pain and trauma in his life. Ithna kya galti kiya, bas history hi tho change kar rahe thesmiley13

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am feeling Ruhi will fail and get called out in front of family also at the end of the track. Might actually start to fall for Rohit at that time, but Rohit might have lost trust. And then they come together some time later. Only problem with this is then how can Ruhi say the dialogue after IR.. Tumhari maa ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya aur tumne meri pyaarsmiley22

rohit marega toh dialogues suit honge sab kuch cheenliya na ar mila na rohit ko milne diya karke

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mera sar ghooma tha poora 5 baar peeche jaake speakers mein suni thi ki kya bol raha hi karke. Aur uske baad akshara ka naam nahi liye lekin sister cosisters sab relationships kharab karke sahi tha. Abhimanyu khabristan se aake bolega truth🤣🤣.

I was shocked when I heard this. Entire gen is based on this, abhimanyu and Neil are brothers, how they married gv sisters what happened after that. Does writers some how think that we have amnesia, 🤔 how can they write such bakwas.

If abhimanyu was alive he would have kicked MG for telling such bakwas

Edited by shalu1786 - 1 months ago