Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Suarna’s current behaviour seriously makes me miss Suhasini Goenka. At least she was a bheegi billi who’s just chant ‘Ji Maaji’ when she was alive. Suarna ke toh tevar hi badal gaye Saasu ke marne ke baad..

With the same surprise expression on her face smiley37smiley37

I wonder what made RS, kill her off and not the entire clan

Originally posted by: Drna7

Abhira ko fufasa pls planning aur expose karna sikhao, aise to ye khud hi phas jaati h, dumbo.....

Ruhi ki family se hi Ruhi ke against help 😬

(Didn't watched the episode so don't know the exact details)

First she should keep her mouth shut but still why she cannot point out Ro's hypocrisy as well? Wasn't he the one saying again and again to Ab that she should leave Ar as he is not trustworthy. And he is still against Ar but accepting Ru......

Jab nahi bolna chahiye tab bolti h par saari baatein nahi bolti. First collect all evidences then expose, aise hawa mein kuch nahi hota.

Rohit is biggest hypocrite than all,he says she doesn’t want Jeth lover as wife but other side he says he can’t move on.

Episode ended after Rohit calling her a hypocrite, so am expecting Abhira to say him what a biggest hypocrite he is, or she may not say thinking he is already hurt 😞

And that old hag is the synonym of hypocrite. Disgusting women giving Gyan on pyaar and kismath , when she broke her son’s own pyaar and shaadi. This pyaar and kismath Gyan doesn’t apply for Armaan and Abhira ? What a cheap women ,no wonder she likes a cheapo like Ruhi.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

People were upset when Madhav had a slip of tongue and said Ab and Ar ki shaadi aaji hai ( when he ran away from hospital. I am hoping aaj ke yeh dialogue se earthquake aa jana chahiye..

Madhav ke slip of tongue se Puri history Nahi badal gayi thi smiley37 Aaj tho bas bakwaas or bakwaas bulwya Diya MG se! Aarohi didn't know Neil and Abhimanyu were brothers smiley37 they were introduced as brothers to her from their first meeting smiley37 bakwaas.. Upar se shaadi bhi karwa di Abhimanyu aur Aarohi ki! smiley37 tho earthquake tho banta hai.. Kal ko bolenge poppy hi Pitashree hain tho bas hogaya!!

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Kal pakka karenge! Rohit is not done yet.. Kal he'll question bhabhi for forgiving Armaan but questioning his decision to forgive Ruhi! Uske baad bhi agar Armaan chup raha (and honestly use chip hibrehna chahiye) then tho bashing pakka smiley37

Today end time Ar was moving to support Ab but honestly he is in a very precarious position. It makes sense if he does not say anything much. I remember Ar’s teej sp dialogue to Sayali “ I understand ur helpness in unable to control ur other half”. He tried to stop her today but she did not listen.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am feeling Ruhi will fail and get called out in front of family also at the end of the track. Might actually start to fall for Rohit at that time, but Rohit might have lost trust. And then they come together some time later. Only problem with this is then how can Ruhi say the dialogue after IR.. Tumhari maa ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya aur tumne meri pyaarsmiley22

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Can Rohit do one more honours,,,please say he and his wife can’t stay with Armaan under one roofsmiley44

Bas ye boldein aur humein baksh dein.. ek pura hafta uski aur uski wifey ka mazaak Nahi udaungi.. smiley9

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Can Rohit do one more honours,,,please say he and his wife can’t stay with Armaan under one roofsmiley44

Armaan gazebo mein shift ho jayegasmiley39

Originally posted by: Drna7

Abhira ko fufasa pls planning aur expose karna sikhao, aise to ye khud hi phas jaati h, dumbo.....

Ruhi ki family se hi Ruhi ke against help 😬

(Didn't watched the episode so don't know the exact details)

First she should keep her mouth shut but still why she cannot point out Ro's hypocrisy as well? Wasn't he the one saying again and again to Ab that she should leave Ar as he is not trustworthy. And he is still against Ar but accepting Ru......

Jab nahi bolna chahiye tab bolti h par saari baatein nahi bolti. First collect all evidences then expose, aise hawa mein kuch nahi hota.

@bold point! Rohit himself was against Abhira accepting Armaan or he warned her repeatedly "yeh admi bharose key layak nahin hai" but did Abhira act upon it? How can Abhira expect Rohit to listen to her gyaan, if she herself didn't bother about his gyaan? If she can be back after "I hate pyaar" speech or vowing to never trust pyaar again what does she expect from Rohit?

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Fir jab Ruhi ko overnight pyaar hoga Rohit se, tab Rohit ka game kar denge

history repeats no doubt he came to give offspring 🤣