Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje bhi crying ruhi se zyada typical vamp ruhi dekhne mai maza aa raha hai smiley36

Ruhi ka plan fail ho ya paas , I don’t care, iss ruhi ko dekh kar mazza aa yaha hai smiley36

I hope ab usko typical vamp he rakhe show mai smiley36

ye kya dekh rhi hu twitter me Manish trying to erase ruhis mom's legacheee🤣🤣🤮

Originally posted by: sias2

I am glad I am not watching this episode !! Please yaar koi to abhi man ki shaadi karo

Today there was one more addition to her opposition. God knows when Poddars will give green signal. Also I forgot to bring it up yesterday but the scene of that nosering returning to Ruhi, does it have some sinister significance? They focussed on Ar in the background when she returned it by saying take care of kimti cheez. I hope there is no sacrifice because that will be very much against her character.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ruhi is already making faces at Rohit (hiding from him ofcourse). And the stupid man fell after 1 day of patiseva. His dialogue to Ab tells me he will be now in opp team of Ab so he will continue to be oblivious of Ruhi’s intention for some time atleast.

Samjha karo . Rohit feels lonely & very jealous of the lovely "jodis" of poodars ..aur leke jao usko Pooja aur dance ke function meismiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Just here to read gaalis against Rohit smiley37

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Socho agar natak karte karte sach mai rohit se pyar ho gaya toh?! Aisa bahot movies mai dekha . I think Amisha Patel ki koi humraaz movie mai natak karte karte pyar ho gaya tha, pyar toh hona he tha movie mai bhi natak karte karte pyar ho gaya tha smiley36

Muje toh abhi bhi aas hai ki ruro ka apna baby hoga smiley36

Honestly I am already enjoying vamp ruhi smiley36 out house couple se mai bahot bore ho gayi thi smiley36

this is dumbo ruhi 🤣 I too got maja. She will fall for him this way only .She wants to be near him in any way not leaving him whatever she does is for him.Rohit is muaa .He is like neil who loved arohi knowing everything.Swarna 2 days back said Rohit will take care of her as pati when Manish said hoe he behaved with ruhi last time. So Manish gets that assurance and goes away as third person in their rista.First is abhira pulled dadi to keep ruhi away. What happened it went till divorce and dropped.Next is getting Manish riling against ruhi. Result too goes in bin.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's MG smoking?? He is saying Ruhi is more ziddi than Aarohi.. that's okay but next line is AAROHI NE APNE PYAAR KE LIYE ABHIMANYU SE SHAADI SE KI THI smiley37 lekin use baad mein para Chala Neil aur Abhimanyu Bhai Hain.. wohi Neel jisse Shaadi tooti tho smiley37 phir sab badal Gaya, behen behen Nahi rahi.. behne devrani jethani ban gayi.. dono bhaiyon ke beech daraar aagayi.. smiley37smiley37

Aarohi aur Abhimanyu ji Shaadi kab hui thi smiley37smiley37

Everything went above my head. Can someone explain what he was trying to say? Is dementia showing up and he is confusing someone else with Aarohi/Neel/AbhiM?
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ruhi is already making faces at Rohit (hiding from him ofcourse). And the stupid man fell after 1 day of patiseva. His dialogue to Ab tells me he will be now in opp team of Ab so he will continue to be oblivious of Ruhi’s intention for some time atleast.

Rohit doesn’t look so stupid ,he may be acting too seeing his biwi who is still lusting on her jeth’s overnight pyaar on him. He also saw how much Armaan and Abhira are loving each other. So what if he is acting along to expose her ugly intentions in front the entire family? IK am expecting too much from these brainless makers. But I don’t want Rohit to be heartbroken again because of this cheapo. She is making weird faces covering her face with the book 🤮

Kaha many expecting Ruhi Birla to show some sharam,lihaz and have some self respect, yaha Ruhi Birla has officially become the 1st characterless cheap vamp of Ristha, some of them are even expecting yesterday’s precap to be a dream of Abhira but DKP ko moye moye karne mein maza aatha hai and in this never ending cringe 3rd angle and disgusting Ruhi Birla.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Abhira ko fufasa pls planning aur expose karna sikhao, aise to ye khud hi phas jaati h, dumbo.....

Ruhi ki family se hi Ruhi ke against help 😬

(Didn't watched the episode so don't know the exact details)

First she should keep her mouth shut but still why she cannot point out Ro's hypocrisy as well? Wasn't he the one saying again and again to Ab that she should leave Ar as he is not trustworthy. And he is still against Ar but accepting Ru......

Jab nahi bolna chahiye tab bolti h par saari baatein nahi bolti. First collect all evidences then expose, aise hawa mein kuch nahi hota.

Originally posted by: Drna7

I would prefer the track if Ruhi came to destroy Ar's life and genuinely wants Ro instead of getting Ar back as it will be impossible after this. I mean khud par kulhadi maarne jaisa ho gaya ye to.........

Kyunki ye brothers kitna bhi lad le, end mein hum saath saath h gayenge.

Aur fir ye end mein royegi mujhe khushiyaan nahi miltismiley44

The sisters are in competition. Kaun apne pair pe zyada zor ze kullari maar sakta hai. Dono gadhiyan!!
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar twitter pe no one bashing Armaan for supporting Abhira when rohit said her hypocrite