Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

one thing i will give them is they did this all in one episode instead of over a few episodes. i don't think i could have handled episodes of her doing this. 😐

How do we know ? After the amazing engagement this episode had reading comments of how folks either skipped the episode because they just couldn't handle so much of angst / romance or literally rushed through so that they couldn't wait to see more of it🥰... Who knows, we might have week long or month long ru-ro romance plus angst

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

poora dumbo villain hi puski hoga. Inke hu bachi hogi next season ki vamp legacy continues. But maja araha hi dekhke mujhe. Poora arohi jaise hi yeh words bolna aise ki maha villain aur khaand poora chillar par maha vamp toh leads honge soon with their bigger khaands. E sab time pass hi bache ki aane tak. Kal mg ko tasalli hoga aur chala jayega pati patni ko chod ke apne zandubalm ki duniya mein

Socho agar natak karte karte sach mai rohit se pyar ho gaya toh?! Aisa bahot movies mai dekha . I think Amisha Patel ki koi humraaz movie mai natak karte karte pyar ho gaya tha, pyar toh hona he tha movie mai bhi natak karte karte pyar ho gaya tha smiley36

Muje toh abhi bhi aas hai ki ruro ka apna baby hoga smiley36

Honestly I am already enjoying vamp ruhi smiley36 out house couple se mai bahot bore ho gayi thi smiley36

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Im yet to watch the episode, (dont think will watch after reading updates), but lagta hain ruhi ki drama rohit pakdega jaldi, may be next koi family celebration hoga usmein & ruhi will get trapped in her own plan, unable to get out of marriage as it was her decision to return to him & will have to pretend to be in a happy marriage in front of family & society.

Ruhi is already making faces at Rohit (hiding from him ofcourse). And the stupid man fell after 1 day of patiseva. His dialogue to Ab tells me he will be now in opp team of Ab so he will continue to be oblivious of Ruhi’s intention for some time atleast.
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad I am not watching this episode !! Please yaar koi to abhi man ki shaadi karo

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Came here to just say one thing. I am annoyed at Ab . Why did she have to jump in and ask qs about Rohit/Ruhi’s decision. Does anyone care about her opinion. Already majority of Poddars do not like her and now she is increasing her enemies. Utter stupidity.

Yeah she should have stayed away .. anyways Armaan and Abhira ki shadi Toh hone se rahi I am already bored

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

How do we know ? After the amazing engagement this episode had reading comments of how folks either skipped the episode because they just couldn't handle so much of angst / romance or literally rushed through so that they couldn't wait to see more of it🥰... Who knows, we might have week long or month long ru-ro romance plus angst

still less than if they gave us full scenes/sequences of this crap. would have added on one more week of nonsense. trying to think half glass full here 🥲😭
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre baap re bol diya ?smiley3 Sach hi bol diya smiley37

Someone ask abhira what was that lecture about? The first love and last love etc etc

I think that'll be first scene tomorrow

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Actually I liked this ruhi then the all time crying ruhi, and her dialogue were just for the sake of dialogues because itna idiotic plan banane k baad she ain't gonna do anything major.

Beech beech m kaleesh kara degi ghar pr phir ek din pakdi jayegi🤣.

Phir suitcase leke Goenka house bhej denge and then 1 week baad waapas poddar house.

Muje bhi crying ruhi se zyada typical vamp ruhi dekhne mai maza aa raha hai smiley36

Ruhi ka plan fail ho ya paas , I don’t care, iss ruhi ko dekh kar mazza aa yaha hai smiley36

I hope ab usko typical vamp he rakhe show mai smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I would prefer the track if Ruhi came to destroy Ar's life and genuinely wants Ro instead of getting Ar back as it will be impossible after this. I mean khud par kulhadi maarne jaisa ho gaya ye to.........

Kyunki ye brothers kitna bhi lad le, end mein hum saath saath h gayenge.

Aur fir ye end mein royegi mujhe khushiyaan nahi miltismiley44

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m surprised Rohit hasn’t been crucified for daring to call baby queen a ‘hypocrite’ smiley37

Yeah he deserves to die for that..

And yrkkh mei toh marr koi bhi jaaye , blame comes on the fl only..so his atma will also rot in narak with the curses 🤬 smiley37