Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Loved married is one thing.. apparently Aarohi didn't know Neil and Abhimanyu were brothers smiley37smiley37 matlab kuch bhi smiley37smiley37

Seriously, kya bakwas hai yaar she knew they were brothers ever since they met on that trip smiley37 Konsa sasta nasha karta hai ye Buddha smiley37
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nehz

I think Rohit is acting. He doesn’t believe Ruhi and is try to beat her in her own game.

Tumhare muuh mein ghee sakkar

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't care about rest but please dkp finish these Goenkas first. Destroying generations after generations......smiley7

Specifically MG and his wife, destroyed so many lives with their pathetic non existent parenting skills and then do nautanki.smiley24

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mera sar ghooma tha poora 5 baar peeche jaake speakers mein suni thi ki kya bol raha hi karke. Aur uske baad akshara ka naam nahi liye lekin sister cosisters sab relationships kharab karke sahi tha. Abhimanyu khabristan se aake bolega truth🤣🤣.

I mean this show has taken us for a ride many times in the past.. par itna saara bakwaas ek hi episode mein bhar bhar ke Nahi Diya tha.. usually slow poison dete hain aaj tho seedha Goli se uda Diya smiley37

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I forgot that one actually, when Manish declared Aru dead for him. This time I think same treatment for Ruru baby soon. 🫡

Because Goenka elders looking so done with Ruru, especially Manish and Surekha.

Akshu one kand was more then Aru baby petty fights between birla bros, three lives paani m gye chapaak 😇

exactly Manish words I lost my beti suits she is out of anything. Her antics will make everyone angry but she won't leave Rohit he is Golden tkt to her. Her petty fights drag the story and makes leads suffer but her karma kicks leads badly too.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what all ruhi did is one clownery episode though Rohit loves her it's clear she is doing it to him to get him in her side. Abhira was the one who doesn't want ru ro together she is openly saying. Last time she guided dadi but she didn't listen. This time she guided Manish. And biggest clownery is Manish flipped ak abhimanyu love story as arohi abhi story in front of abhira. So everyone changes words easily at any stage. Rohit enjoys giving attention to him against anyone. Ruhi didn't care her mayka so supporting his biwi. Ruhi didn't serve food to ar so he is happy. Rohit ego is pacified that way. This couple is this way only their story is this formed on their anger, jealousy or revenge on ar abhira being together. Rihis puski maksad is a nonsense only. They changed umeeed to hasil now. Ruhi danced whole episode and made Rohit dance on everyone in end. Esp Manish amd bhabhi. If Manish saw Rohit giving her ijjat as patni he will not intrude whatever nonsense done it's in between them he will handle it in his way. We should not compare this second couple like first as they come near by with their insecurities or deep rooted childhood issues.

Abhira wants ruhi to be away so she started trust factor on Rohit. My favorite part came in emd bhabhi vs devar. Ruhi vs arman already started yesterday.

It's similar to arohis nonsense after shadi with neil and neil was bakra, blames on abhiras mom. Let's see whose tkt udavo🤣

MG ne toh aarohi Abhimanyu ki shaddi kara di smiley36seriously woh bahot Buddha ho Gaya hai , bichare ko yeh tak yaad nahi ki uski poti ka pati kaun tha smiley36

Muje ruhi ke lines sunn kar aarohi yaad aa gayi. Yeh sirf bolne ki baate haismiley36 Waise I am toh enjoying villain ruhi bas surrogacy na dikha de. Baki mai mazze lugi ruhi ko dekh kar smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Im yet to watch the episode, (dont think will watch after reading updates), but lagta hain ruhi ki drama rohit pakdega jaldi, may be next koi family celebration hoga usmein & ruhi will get trapped in her own plan, unable to get out of marriage as it was her decision to return to him & will have to pretend to be in a happy marriage in front of family & society.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Swarni is a pig and trash, they were useless with her mother and now with daughter. The only difference they are older

I still get a urge to throw something in Wigwali face

Nice Throw Radio GIF

Suarna’s current behaviour seriously makes me miss Suhasini Goenka. At least she was a bheegi billi who’s just chant ‘Ji Maaji’ when she was alive. Suarna ke toh tevar hi badal gaye Saasu ke marne ke baad..
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Seriously, kya bakwas hai yaar she knew they were brothers ever since they met on that trip smiley37 Konsa sasta nasha karta hai ye Buddha smiley37

Few days ago he was telling to Ru how her mother sacrificed her love 2 times for the sake of her sister......

MG getting more and more wild with each passing day.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

Few days ago he was telling to Ru how her mother sacrificed her love 2 times for the sake of her sister......

MG getting more and more wild with each passing day.

I think we should toss him into a mental asylum in advance before he loses the plot completely smiley20