Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Precap - Armaan is sleeping and takes a call where someone tells him about booking a restaurant for a date

Ruhi overhears from window smiley37 and next scene Rohit and Ruhi are dancing in that restaurant.. she sees Armaan and asks why are U two at my date..

Abhira says Armaan was the one who booked the table what are U doing here?? smiley37

Door na lock karne ka nateeja smiley39...Seekho kuch vakeel Saab. smiley44..I felt iske baad they will go to florist shop bg cafe...

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

After reading all the comments on today's episode all I can conclude is that:

Sab characters ek se badh ke ek gadhe h.

Unse bhi bade gadhe DKP wale h jinhe laga vo Ekta jaisa plotline apne saste writers ko de sakte h.

Please sabse gadhe hum(atleast mein tho hoon) Hain Jo pichle seasons dekh ke bhi yeh soch rahe hain that DKP is capable of serving logic in the same trashy storyline they have been rinsing and repeating smiley7smiley37 bas Aaj kuch zyaada hogaya Inka... Pura storyline hi badal diya Ruhi ke mummy Ki history ka smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Swarni is a pig and trash, they were useless with her mother and now with daughter. The only difference they are older

I still get a urge to throw something in Wigwali face

Nice Throw Radio GIF

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mera ek doubt hain,

Kya kal mg bolenge ke ruhi is arohi & abhimanyu's daughtersmiley29??

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yikesss! I honestly do not understand. Are they just waiting to get physically thrown out? Cause what is the reason to deal with this shit.

At this stage I'm like guys maybe them not asking U to leave is their pyaar so be happy that they atleast love U but get the f*** out of that place pronto!! Today KP even made sly remarks about Armaan honouring them with his presence and how Abhira is aatma nirbhar so why would she need his time so much etc.. i'm like jao.. Nikal lo Bhai..

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Loved married is one thing.. apparently Aarohi didn't know Neil and Abhimanyu were brothers smiley37smiley37 matlab kuch bhi smiley37smiley37

mera sar ghooma tha poora 5 baar peeche jaake speakers mein suni thi ki kya bol raha hi karke. Aur uske baad akshara ka naam nahi liye lekin sister cosisters sab relationships kharab karke sahi tha. Abhimanyu khabristan se aake bolega truth🤣🤣.
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mera ek doubt hain,

Haan phir atleast consistent rahega storyline (this gen mein pichle gen ke reference ka smiley37) smiley5smiley44smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mera ek doubt hain,

nahi.buddha kush hoke jayega ki Rohit ne pati ka haq jatake uski dumbo poti ko ijjat diya. Woh ulta abhira ko sunayega 🤣🤣 sab flippers hi bas