Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Ruhi becahri kitini achi ,sachi hai ,Sabh ne kitna galath kiya uske saath ,kithna blame kiya,KV ,V almost everyone in the house blamed ,slapped her and said what a disgusting characterless vamp she is But in actual when she was only sitting in Rohit’s room crying n waiting for him to come back . Even Armaan blamed her for everything. Rohit also falsely accused her so he needs another slap ,or may be not anymore because he stopped MG and then going against Abhira. So he deserves a hug

Ruhi can never be wrong. Ruhi is a sulkhi hui, family ko care karne wali girl hai ,did u not see she added less sugar so Charu can eat halwa and served more halwa for Aaryan and Rohit tho one lucky man to get a biwi like Ruhi Birla smiley9 his Dadi too said the same and he got convinced. Took a stand for his biwi against her B.Nanu .She is only doing everything because they all deserve this for torturing her from last 1 yr. She deserves to get her love , vo saare hadh paar karegi, 🥰 , she is ruining AA’s date ..how cute

https://x.com/Anita080200/status/1820996061739282780

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Usko har baat k beech mai tippani jo deni hain. Kaveri k taunts sun sun kar je nahi bhara hoga, thodey aur logo ko add karna tha smiley42

Yaar Abhira ko chodo... She's incorrigible... But Armaan should have said he will leave the house atleast today smiley44ruhi was giving him the royal ignore while serving everyone else and not one person thought it apt to even say a word.. the guy took bread and left after Vidya made a half hearted approach to serve him food... In that stupid game scene also he was standing kahin peeche when everyone else was in their usual semi circle zone! Kyun rehna hai ise wahaan smiley7

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit is such a sook!! smiley37smiley37 use bas koi caretaker chahiye thi Jo chai paani naashta pooche smiley37 even my VPN couldn't take the fakeness and got disconnected on Ruhi's face! smiley37

I felt woh bas zinda rahe wahi Abhira keliye half helpful hoga...smiley39

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

There is legit nothing to discuss anymore the show is that boring 🫠 Nothing to appreciate or troll..

sab characters pe chappal marenge maja karenge. Mujhe yaad nahi ki arohi loved married abhimanyu 🤣🤣 and because of neil their rista was broken
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Iska matlab I was right it's better skipping this show now smiley31

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

sab characters pe chappal marenge maja karenge. Mujhe yaad nahi ki arohi loved married abhimanyu 🤣🤣 and because of neil their rista was broken

Loved married is one thing.. apparently Aarohi didn't know Neil and Abhimanyu were brothers smiley37smiley37 matlab kuch bhi smiley37smiley37

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Manish was against neirohi too. Even in pregnancy time they were guiding them to be careful not to drag the drift as sisters in. Cosisters phase but na. Arohi did much till last and ak did one khaand gaya sab and arohi is devi in story 🤣

I forgot that one actually, when Manish declared Aru dead for him. This time I think same treatment for Ruru baby soon. 🫡

Because Goenka elders looking so done with Ruru, especially Manish and Surekha.

Akshu one kand was more then Aru baby petty fights between birla bros, three lives paani m gye chapaak 😇

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

After reading all the comments on today's episode all I can conclude is that:

Sab characters ek se badh ke ek gadhe h.

Unse bhi bade gadhe DKP wale h jinhe laga vo Ekta jaisa plotline apne saste writers ko de sakte h.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar Abhira ko chodo... She's incorrigible... But Armaan should have said he will leave the house atleast today smiley44ruhi was giving him the royal ignore while serving everyone else and not one person thought it apt to even say a word.. the guy took bread and left after Vidya made a half hearted approach to serve him food... In that stupid game scene also he was standing kahin peeche when everyone else was in their usual semi circle zone! Kyun rehna hai ise wahaan smiley7

Yikesss! I honestly do not understand. Are they just waiting to get physically thrown out? Cause what is the reason to deal with this shit.