Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nehz

I think Rohit is acting. He doesn’t believe Ruhi and is try to beat her in her own game.

Waise lagta nahi hai that Rohit is that sharp, but maybe with his attitude to MG today, he may in future have a doubt! Who knows

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Skipping the episode. Did they actually show that Ruhi precap scene? Is Rohit against Ab also now?

Agar koi bachane stunt help stunt karke Abhira ko fasayega toh door rehna hi teek hai...Bas ab Abhira door rahe is Ru Ro couple ss...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

There is legit nothing to discuss anymore the show is that boring 🫠 Nothing to appreciate or troll..

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira seriously bahot zyada impulsive hai, usne dekha na ki rohit ne kaise Manish se baat ki ruhi ke liye, Manish ko yaha tak rohit ne mooh par bol diya ki woh kisi tisre ko bich mai nahi padne dega.. itna sab apni aakho se dekhne sunne ke baad koi impulsive insaan he rohit ko yeh bolne jayega ki tumhe wakai lagta hai tum iss par bharosa kar sakte ho! I am like impulsive ladki kya tumko dikh nahi raha ki woh kitne passionately Ruhi ko rok raha tha!

Tactfully mooh bandh rakhna chahiye tha sabke samne and jab around koi na ho tab same question karna chahiye tha.

Abhira ki yehi problem hai ki jab do logo ki solid garma-garmi chal rahi hoti hai tabhi usko bich mai kudna hota hai, fir aag toh jalayegi he usko. Rohit was aag infront of Manish and yeh impulsively kudd padi aag ke samne.

Ruhi ko kuch karne ki zarurat he nahi padi, apni impulsiveness se abhira ne khud he rift khadi kar di.

what all ruhi did is one clownery episode though Rohit loves her it's clear she is doing it to him to get him in her side. Abhira was the one who doesn't want ru ro together she is openly saying. Last time she guided dadi but she didn't listen. This time she guided Manish. And biggest clownery is Manish flipped ak abhimanyu love story as arohi abhi story in front of abhira. So everyone changes words easily at any stage. Rohit enjoys giving attention to him against anyone. Ruhi didn't care her mayka so supporting his biwi. Ruhi didn't serve food to ar so he is happy. Rohit ego is pacified that way. This couple is this way only their story is this formed on their anger, jealousy or revenge on ar abhira being together. Rihis puski maksad is a nonsense only. They changed umeeed to hasil now. Ruhi danced whole episode and made Rohit dance on everyone in end. Esp Manish amd bhabhi. If Manish saw Rohit giving her ijjat as patni he will not intrude whatever nonsense done it's in between them he will handle it in his way. We should not compare this second couple like first as they come near by with their insecurities or deep rooted childhood issues.

Abhira wants ruhi to be away so she started trust factor on Rohit. My favorite part came in emd bhabhi vs devar. Ruhi vs arman already started yesterday.

It's similar to arohis nonsense after shadi with neil and neil was bakra, blames on abhiras mom. Let's see whose tkt udavo🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's MG smoking?? He is saying Ruhi is more ziddi than Aarohi.. that's okay but next line is AAROHI NE APNE PYAAR KE LIYE ABHIMANYU SE SHAADI SE KI THI smiley37 lekin use baad mein para Chala Neil aur Abhimanyu Bhai Hain.. wohi Neel jisse Shaadi tooti tho smiley37 phir sab badal Gaya, behen behen Nahi rahi.. behne devrani jethani ban gayi.. dono bhaiyon ke beech daraar aagayi.. smiley37smiley37

Aarohi aur Abhimanyu ji Shaadi kab hui thi smiley37smiley37

No wonder Ru is still behind 2 days pyaar...I am sure woh bhi kuch Amar Prem kahani hi samaj rah hoga jaise MG twisted this kahani smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

No par Aaj tho she literally asked for every crap served to her...she was the one who went and gave him advice on aakhir pyaar like one day back... today she's asking him if he can trust her smiley37why would he not ask her if she can trust Armaan with second chance why can't he trust Ruhi with the same? kuch tho filter rakhti.. she had absolutely no business opening her mouth today.. Rohit was being so rude even with MG.. she should have atleast shut up on that account knowing he isn't thinking straight! smiley44

Usko har baat k beech mai tippani jo deni hain. Kaveri k taunts sun sun kar je nahi bhara hoga, thodey aur logo ko add karna tha smiley42

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Even then atleast Neil got love from Arohi and arohi wasn't married to be close to his brother. Neil still got better deal then Rohit. And it's his fault this time like why would you give her a chance now.

Regarding dialogue, I think that writers messed up because whatever Manish said didn't even made sense chronologically. The writing is so 👎.

Manish was against neirohi too. Even in pregnancy time they were guiding them to be careful not to drag the drift as sisters in. Cosisters phase but na. Arohi did much till last and ak did one khaand gaya sab and arohi is devi in story 🤣

Originally posted by: Nehz

I think Rohit is acting. He doesn’t believe Ruhi and is try to beat her in her own game.

bingo for few moments even I felt that. But I don’t trust makers Ru konmahan banane ke liye they will degrade all surrounding characters🙄
Visszz thumbnail

Awwlleee... Ruhi forces her way into Rohit's office for lunch! He asks her to leave but she sits there making faces behind a magazine but making sure he feels taken care of.. and then gives him tea at home.. she can sense his headache tho zandu balm lagati Hai smiley37smiley37smiley37 but WTAF are they playing ret Zara si for these two pretentious people smiley37smiley7

It's just more annoying cos this really really could have been such a better way to go about this track if it were all real! smiley44smiley7

Arijit Singh toh waise bhi shuru se bakra bana hua hai smiley37

Mene bhi suna and i realised ki usne abhimanyun k place pe neil ka and neil k place pe abhimanyu ka naam bola..smiley36

But arohi ko nahi pata tha ki vo dono bhai hai that big comedy smiley37

Edited by Prapti9 - 1 months ago